Right||119

Not proof read

Time Skip 2:00am (Mission starts at 7:00am)

I woke up in the middle of the night, for some reason I just couldn't sleep. I headed to the training room and started practicing with the guns. I was getting better, me aim was a lot better and I was making decisions faster.

I went into Clints training room and did some archery testing out the different types of arrows and angles of shooting them. I was about to head back upstairs but I was tempted to go over to the simulation.

I walked over and messed with the control panel then walked into the room. It became a highway again but this time I was just fighting myself. Instead of the bow and arrow I brought a sword I ran up to her grabbing her by the neck and bringing her down to the ground, she kicked me off and I grabbed my sword and cut her leg. I took the opportunity to grab her foot and bring her down with me.

She grabbed my sword and stabbed me right below my ribs. Making everything go black for a second. I thought I heard a door open when I couldn't see anything but I couldn't focus she got on top of me and pushed the sword all the way through.

When my vision came back I kicked her off and pulled it out and started kicking and punching her. She went to blast me but I flipped over it getting on her back and strangled her. She threw me off her shoulder.

I didn't have my bow but I had arrows, I grabbed an adamantium arrow and threw it at her, somehow it stopped her from healing so I took my chance. I kneed her stomach and threw her on the ground and quickly grabbed my sword stabbing her.

The room returned to a black color and the doors burst open, "Are you ok?" Wanda asked running over to me. "Yeah, I'm good, sorry I didn't mean to wake you." "Well, I went to go wrap my arm around you and I felt you weren't there so that's what woke me." "Sorry, I just wanted to get some more training in."

She took my hand and led me to the kitchen, "I have a feeling you aren't going to sleep soon so here's some coffee." She said passing me a cup. "Thanks Wands." I took her hand and we sat on the couch. "I think you're getting the hang of not using your powers" Wanda said. "Yeah, I think so too. How long were you watching?" "I walked in when you were laying on the floor with a sword between your ribs." "Ok yeah I can see your concern" "Yeah" she said giggling. We talked for a few more minutes which got us both tired, so we fell asleep on the couch.

7:00am

Y/n: Bye Wands, I'll be back.

Wanda: Be safe please.

Y/n: I'm always safe.

I get into Nat's car and we start driving to the mall. "What exactly is on the flash drive?" I asked "That's what were about to find out. I heard you raining this morning" "Yeah I was doing a bit of everything." "How is your progress?" "I actually think I'm doing well. I getting better at shooting at different angles."

When we got to the mall we headed into the apple store, I was standing slightly behind Nat so I was blocking the view of the screen for anyone coming.

Nat: Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands

Y/n: Can you override it?

Nat: The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly.  I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from.

Apple employee: Can I help you guys with anything?

Nat: Oh, no. My fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations.