123

*Not Proof Read* The Next Morning

Wanda was in the kitchen making breakfast with Pietro and Peter and I were watching tv. "That makes no sense, you got bit by a random spider and then you have powers?" "Yeah, it's science." "That's not science that you not paying attention." "I got bit by the spider, and it gave me those powers." "My brain dose not process how that happens." "I was in a lab and got bitten by a radioactive spider." "You say that like it's a causal thing. Like 'Oh I just got bit by a spider' who gets bitten by a spider so often that it doesn't phase them?" "I don't know you'll have to ask them." "So, if I got bit by a radioactive fly, I would then be able to have wings and weird eyes?" "I don't have 8 legs." "You probably got lucky."

"Food is ready" Wanda said from the kitchen and Peter and I jumped over the couch. "Thank you, Wands," I said giving her a kiss "No problem." We sat down at the couch continuing to watch tv and talk while doing so. My attention goes to Nat and Carol who just came downstairs. Carol said something to Nat, and she nodded. Carol went for the kitchen and Nat sat between Wanda and I.

"So" I said smirking at her, "Cut it out Parker we just talked." "About your feelings," "Wanda I'm about to throw your girlfriend across the room." "Now we both know you can't lay a hand on me. You would be dead as soon as your spine hits the wall with Wandas magic. But seriously how'd it go?" "It went well, we are taking things slow" "You guys will be sleeping together by the end of the night" I said under my breath and Nat punched me a lot harder than usual.

Carol came over handing Nat a coffee and then sitting in one of the chairs. Wanda and I smile at each other while Nat and Carol just rolled their eyes. "Morning drinking partner" Valkyrie said coming down the stairs, "Morning" I said as she grabbed some food and joined us on the couch.

A couple hours go by and then J.A.R.V.I.S. made an announcement Tony would be entering the main room soon for his own announcement. "We are having team training today, we need it. We will split up into two teams. It will be easier if she went by the teams, we were in during the time of the accords." Once he made his announcement, we all headed outside to an open lot.

He gave Clint and I arrow that can pierce through their armor but not their skin, so we didn't have to worry about them actually getting hurt. Since Pietro, Valkyrie, Carol, Thor, and Hulk weren't here during the accords we had Thor and Valkyrie on Cap's team and Carol, Pietro and Hulk on ours. (We had to go back to Tony's team.)

We were all assigned someone to fight for at least five minutes and then when could spread out and attack by team. I was against Wanda. Tony made some type of noise and then we started. Wanda started throwing energy balls at me. And I started shooting arrows, they were just going through her suit but other than that they weren't hurting her.

I threw and energy ball at her which she dodged. I found a cemented wall and ran over there trying to get my thoughts together on how this was going to work. Then the wall started to crack, and dirt was falling, I look behind me and see she was hitting the wall with her powers.

She was really into the fight. I used my speed to get out of there and shot her back, I used my powers creating a shield in front of me. "J, can you do the honors?" "Gladly" an illusion starts and I watch as Wanda and I fight. I made sure to get behind Wanda so I could kill the illusion. "Kill the illusion." I watch as I disappear and I sneak behind Wanda and flip her over catching her head before it hits the ground. "You can't beat me Maximoff." I switched my position so that I was now pinning her down with my powers and my hand on her chest making sure she cant get up. I felt as her breathing get heavier, but not from the action.

"Are you feeling a certain way?" I asked teasing her as she laughs a little. "We'll have to continue this fun later." She said before wrapping her legs around my arm and pinning me down. "You know you can't beat me Parker" She whispered in my ear before flying off. I run out the parking lot and I see Peter swinging around.