What are you hiding in his room?||32

I open the bag and then the jewelry box inside. I look at Wanda with tears in my eyes. I look back down at the necklace she had custom made. A guitar pick necklace, that's like 2 inches longer than a choker. The guitar pick is a blue and dark red tie-dye pattern, engraved is 'I trust you'. "How did you know I liked the guitar?" "I do my research." I lean over to give Wanda a hug, after a few minutes of being in the car. We get out and run to the roof in the rain. When we get there, a few blocks over they are blasting our song.

She laughs as I ask if I could have this dance and once again, we are dancing in the rain. I hold Wandas hand as we are walking down from the roof to the main room to get changed. I see she wore the Red and Black ring on her right-hand ring finger, and the special one on her left-hand middle finger. And I had on the necklace she gave me.

We enter the main room and see that Tony is bringing out the popcorn machine which means it's a movie night. We quickly head upstairs, to take a shower and change into comfortable clothing. I was looking through the closet to find a hoodie "Y/N, don't forget to thank Nat. That may have been my gift, but she helped me." I smile and walk over to her. "And don't forget to thank Peter, he helped me with the first find. The second one was all mine." She pulls me into a hug, I kiss her cheek. "You're going soft on us Anderson." I pull away and look at her "If you guys stop being so nice, I wouldn't be like this, this is your fault Maximoff." I say bringing her into another hug as she laughs.

When we enter the main room, Wanda runs up to hug Peter and I hug Nat. "Thank you Nat, seriously." "Anytime Anderson you deserve a break." Wanda and I make our way to the 2-seater couch and the movie starts to play. I lay on the couch with my back resting on the arm rest and Wanda lays between my legs messing with my hands.

The Next Morning (You and Wanda are asleep on the couch from last night)

Carol walks into the room and notices Wanda and I sleeping and rolls her eyes. "Someone's jealous." Nat says walking in. "I'm not jealous." "Look almost everyone knows you have a crush on Y/n your stare isn't very on the low. The only person who doesn't know you like Y/n is Y/n. They are meant to be, so let her have it."

Wanda starts to wake up and moves off of me to stretch. "What's going on?" Wanda asked, Nat nodded her head in the direction of Carol. "Nothing we were just talking." Carol said as she makes her way to the kitchen. "Wake Y/n, I know she's not part of the team but she still needs to train," Nat said. 

I started to wake up but decided not to move because I knew if I didn't Wanda would kiss me. And sure enough I hear, "Y/n, Y/n wake up. You have to train." She kisses my neck and I pull her closer to me as she laughs. "Morning Y/N" Bucky says walking up to fist bump me. "Morning".

I get ready for training and head down to the training room with Nat and see Bucky here too. "Ok Y/n remember no powers, and today you'll be fighting Bucky and I. You'll need to fight us until the both of us tap out, got it?" Nat says. I take a deep breath turning off my powers, "Ready" I say.

Bucky runs towards me, I'm blocking his punches, Nat jumps on my back and climbs her way on to my shoulders. I somehow manage to get a clear shot and kick Bucky back, so he falls. Nat turns around so we are in her normal fighting position I punch her sides and toss her off she kicks me down, but I swept her feet, she taps out. Bucky runs to me he punches my stomach I punch his side he swings his meatal arm at me, but I catch it kicking him back again and he taps out.

I hear clapping happing in the background I turn and see Carol standing in the doorway of the training room, I help Bucky and Nat up. "You stalking me Danvers?" "No, I just wanted to see if what they say is true." "What do they say?" "That you're the most powerful" "That's cute" I grab my bag that was sitting against the wall. "You look good with a meatal arm." She says smirking I just look at her with confusion "I know." Nat pats my back then walks with me to the door passing Carol.