Suspenseful||56

We paid for it and loaded it into my truck, it was a lot of boxes, so it was already taking up a lot of space. But I was able to fit some in the back seat, so I had room for other things. We got curtains for the other rooms, picture frames and paintings. We got two chairs that matched the sofa and put those in Wandas car. We just got the dressers. We made our last stop so we could get paint the walls. We decided that the main walls were a light grey and the bedrooms black. There was a lot of windows in the rooms so it wouldn't make the rooms look dark but also cool at night.

We arrived back at the condo and we brought in everything. Peter helped me with setting up the sofa while Wanda moved everything into the appropriate rooms. When we were done with the sofa, we started to paint the walls, we opened the windows to let the breeze overpower the smell of the paint. Wanda and I using our magic for some walls and used paint brushes to do the other walls which made the job go by faster.

"When we're done painting, we might have to stay in the compound tonight, but also I'll hire some people to come and basically clean up whatever we missed" I said, "Ok that sounds good." Wanda said.

When we were done, we decided to stay at the compound for the rest of the day. "Hey guys" Peter said as we walked in. Nat jumped at me hugging me. "Sorry, we've been busy" I said. Nat gave me a kiss on the cheek and then went to Wanda and did the same. I gave Carol a hug "Hey Carol." "Hey Y/n, so I hear Wandas moving in with you."

"Yeah, we spent these last few days buying things, besides hanging some things on the wall we're done, but we're going to stay here tonight so it can air out." "Tony texted and said once he gets back from his trip, he's going to start movie nights on Fridays for us. You better show up." Nat said, "We will."

"Hey Y/n it's been a while." Steve says I go up and give him a hug. I see Thor, Bruce, and Clint all walked in too and I waved at them, while they smiled and waved back. "I'm assuming you guys haven't had dinner yet right?" I asked. They shook their heads, I grab Wandas hand and bring her to the kitchen and we start to make dinner together.

"Alright dinners ready." I said, they were all in the main room watching a movie but paused it to grab the food. Wanda and I join them sitting on the floor watching the rest of the movie. Once the movie was over we all headed back to our rooms considering we had a late dinner.

"I'm going to pack up some of my clothes and just put them in piles so they're ready for tomorrow" Wanda said. I laid down on the bed watching her. Wanda took out some of her clothes and folded them separating shirts, pants, jackets, socks etc. into different bags. When she was done she laid on top of me while I rubbed her back. Wanda turned her head so she was looking at me, inches away from my face. "I love you" She said. "I love you too." She kissed me softly before laying back down on me and going to sleep.

The next morning Wanda and I were making breakfast for the team, we were going to stay here pretty much the rest of the day. I saw Nat walk into the kitchen "Hey spider" "Hey" she said. Wanda had in headphones and her back was turned so she didn't see her. Nat threw something at her which caught her attention. "Hey Nat." "Took you long enough. Are you guys staying again or was it just for last night." "We could stay again if it's ok with Wanda." She nods her head yes putting her headphones on.

The doorbell rang "I'll get it." Nat said, the sound of the doorbell caught Wanda and mines attention, so she put the headphones on the counter "Y/n the person at the door said they're here for you, I don't know their name." Nat said walking back over to me practically letting them in. I put down what I was working with but before I stepped out the kitchen, she walked into it.

"What the hell do you want?" I said trying not to let my anger get the best of me. "Y/n who is this?" Nat asked. "Jessica" Wanda said walking next to me. Jessica smirks. "I see you two are still together." She says, "I asked you a question." "You know what I want." "You're not breaking us apart; I'm not going anywhere." Nat catches on to what's happening "I think it's time for you to go." Nat said putting her hands on Jessica's shoulder.

"This isn't going to end well." I pull out a bullet from my pocket and hold it in my hand and send it towards Jessica, but Wanda put my hand down before the bullet reached her. "You're not a killer." She said. I snap back into reality and look at Wanda. I see the bullet still in the air near Jessica's neck. I walk over and grab it. "Leave." I said walking out of the room. Nat lead Jessica to the door while I went to the balcony.

"Y/n what happened?" Wanda asked as she was walking up to stand next to me. "I'm not sure, it's like they don't have to say the words anymore I just randomly look at someone who's hurt me, or you and I instantly feel anger."

Wanda puts her hand on mine and kisses my cheek. "Well, I'll be here for you." I smile at her then Nat came out. "So are you guys going to finish breakfast or gaze into each other's eyes before you get dirt in them." Wanda and I laugh. "Is it your job to ruin moments?" I asked sarcastically. "Yes, yes it is."

When we were done making the food we made an announcement and everyone came down. We sat at the table eating and talking and then my phone rang. It was Tony. "Hey Tony, is everything ok?" "Yeah, I was just checking in to ask the same thing." "Oh ok, everything's good here, Wanda and I are staying at the compound till you get back." "Ok that's good, we should be back Thursday, so the day after that we'll have our Friday movie nights." "Sounds good." "Alright talk to you later." He hangs up.

After we ate, we decided to rent a theater room that way we could talk without annoying anyone. "You want popcorn right Maximoff?" I asked, "Yes please." Nat, Thor, and I all went up to the line to buy snacks for all of us. We then made our way to the right room and we spread out across the seats.

I sat with Wanda, Peter sat 3 rows ahead of us the rest of the guys sat in the very front to get 'the best experience' and Nat and Carol sat in our row but further down.

I bought a large popcorn for Wanda and I, because it was too much to carry two separate ones. The movie finally started to play after all their new movie trailers coming out soon. We decided on a horror movie just because who doesn't like adrenaline rushes. I was eating popcorn when a jump scare came on and I saw Wanda jump a bit. I laughed silently to myself but I wasn't hiding it good enough because Wanda caught me. "What are you laughing at?" "You" She shook her head smiling and looked back at the screen.

When it started getting suspenseful Wanda put her hand on my leg squeezing it until it was over and then other jump scare would happen. Honestly if you paid attention hard enough and to the music you know what happens.

When the movie was over we were all joking about different things, Bruce knocked over the popcorn making a mess when he got scared, Peter was just very tense, and Nat and Carol where fine along with Thor and Clint.

When we made it back to the compound and the sun was setting. Nat went in the kitchen looking for stuff to eat but she didn't find anything she wanted. "I'm going to order food, what is everyone getting?" She asked. We all gave our orders to Nat while we watched Tv.