Updates with Peter||84

Your POV

I had gotten a call from Peter not to long after Wanda and I joined back in the room with the others. 

"Hey Peter, what's up?" 

"Y/n honestly I'm not feeling the best."

 "What happened?" 

"There's this guy, he has a wing suit, but not like Sam's it's bigger. He's creating illegal weapons and selling them." 

"Besides the fact they're illegal what's the problem?" 

"He's strong and I'm trying to help and stop him, but I don't think I can." 

"Have you talked to Tony?" 

"Tony and Happy are both not answering, they don't think I can handle it and they think that because they haven't heard of it, it may not be a big deal." 

"Alright, listen Peter just because you're 15 doesn't mean anything, you can do what they can, I believe in you. Trust yourself, keep trying, just play it smart don't dive right in." 

"Ok, thanks Y/n. I miss you but I have to go the bell is about to ring." 

"Ok, I miss you too, bye Pete." I hang up.

"Is everything ok with him?" Wanda asked, 

"He's figuring himself out but yeah I think so. Anyways come on you need to get sleep, at least for one hour." She sighs before answering, 

"Fine," I bring her into our room and get in bed and she comes next to me, I give her a kiss before I watch as she goes to sleep.

-----

I call Peter from inside his suit. "Hey Peter, is everything ok, I see what's happening in Washington." 

"Yeah, you know just crawling on the side of the Washington monument to save my friends from school, nothing new." 

"Peter go to the southwest window." 

"I'm on my way." 

"Peter way are you just standing on the window, you have to break it." 

"Its fine. It's just I've never been this high before" Peter kicks the glass and I sigh, "Why is it not breaking?" 

"It's a four-inch ballistic glass. You'll have to create more momentum." "Oh God now the police are there." I said under my breath. 

Peter swings from the window to the helicopter to create enough impact to break the glass. "I did it. Whoa!" Peter said. 

"Yes, now go get them," 

"Right." Peter ends the call and I watch the rest on Tv.

------

"Y/n, something bad just happened, I made a mistake." 

"What happened?" 

"Mr. Stark took my suit." 

"Why?" 

"I found the guys, the people making the weapons, on a boat with innocent people on it. And one of them got used and the boat split in half, and I used all my strength to hold both parts together. Mr. Stark found out where I was and helped me pull the boat together." He takes a breath before he continued. "I told him I just wanted to be like him and he said he wanted me to be better. And he said it wasn't working out, so he asked for my suit." 

"For how long?" I asked, 

"He said forever." 

"Peter," 

"Yeah?" 

"There's more to the story you aren't telling me." 

"He asked for it back and I said the suit is all I have, I'm nothing without it." 

"Peter I'm not taking sides here, but if you're nothing with out that suit you shouldn't have it." 

"That's exactly what he said." 

"If you really believe that you are who you introduce yourself to the world as 'Spider-man' outside the suit you should be the same person, not weaker, not stronger, the same." 

"Ok, I have to go Aunt May is calling for me." He hangs up.

------

"Hey Peter," 

"Hey Y/n I just wanted to let you know today I'm going to homecoming with Liz." 

"That's amazing, I wish I could be there tell me all about it when it's over." "Aunt May is helping me with tying a tie, I'll update you on what happens next." 

"Got it." He hangs up.

A few hours later 

"Hey what's up?" 

"Y/n I did it, well you'll never believe it I'm kind of at a mixed of emotions right now." 

"Tell me," 

"The guy with the wings is Liz's dad." 

"What?" 

"I know it was crazy, I went to her house to pick her up from the dance and her dad answered the door. And I immediately recognized him. He didn't recognize me until Liz practically gave it away I was Spider-man, but I took him down." 

"You sound excited I'm assuming there's more." 

"Mr. Stark gave me my suit back." 

"Peter that's awesome I'm proud of you." 

"Thank you, I have to go now it's late and I need to try it on again." 

"Ok talk to you later." I hang up.