Jade||70

"What time is it Bucky woke me up but I never checked." 

"It's 1:00" Nat said. 

"You let me sleep on the couch till one?"

"Shocker, anyways come with me in the kitchen and help me cook." 

"Why can't we just go through a drive through?" 

"Because I know you love cooking with Wanda so it might make me feel better" That's true. 

"Ok" I said and followed her to the kitchen. 

"I know you don't like gossip or whatever because you like to stay out of drama" 

"Yes, and what have I always told you" 

"'Whatever you say can always come back around to be used against you' but I don't trust Jade" 

"Why's that?"

"Someone who's powers is to persuade them into doing things and can make you forget you did it, sounds a bit creepy" 

"Are you scared she's going to use it on you?" I asked in a teasing way. 

"No but I just don't have a good feeling about it." 

"Calm down Romanoff and help me roll this dough." After Nat and I made pizza Bucky, Thor and Clint immediately destroyed it not leaving a crumb "Animals, where's the rest for us?" I asked them. 

"Sorry, we'll order you guys a pizza" Bucky said. When the pizza arrived Nat and I where eating in the main room watching Tv. "Incoming call Y/n Parker, I put it on screen" J.A.R.V.I.S. said.

I look at the screen near the Tv and Wanda pops up. "Hey guys how's it going" I smile at the screen already forgetting what she asked. "Y/n is happy to see you to the point where I think she's paralyzed." Nat said. 

"Hey" Was all I was able to say still very excited to see her. "Did anything new happen?" Wanda asked "It's been one day Wands nothing new happen- Oh wait that's a lie. We got a new recruit who Nat doesn't trust." 

"Whys that?" 

"Her name is Jade, and powers are persuasion when she touches them. Tell me that isn't creepy" Nat said making me and Wanda laugh. Peter hops into the frame "Hey guys!" He said waving, next Carol came in "Hey Nat" She said. 

"Peter, you can see me, right?" I asked "Yeah why" "Because Carol just totally ignored me." "My bad, hey Parker" "Why hello."

After a bit of talking, they had to go because Steve was calling them over. "We should get tattoos" Nat said randomly. 

"I like your thinking Romanoff." 

"How would Wanda feel about it?" 

"If anything, she would fall more in love with me. And I want it to be a surprise for her." 

"Gross. How many do you want?" 

"I've been planning this for years, 3" 

"Where do you want them?" 

"Ankle, forearm on my right hand since the other decided to detach from my body, and behind my ear." 

"Fancy, lets go." Nat and I head out to the compound. "Why do you have such a big truck?" 

"I needed it for when we were designing our condo. I meant to change it." I wave my hand and now it's a black Jeep, Nat and I get in and head to the tattoo shop.

(I needed to add more detail because I've been kind of dry so skip this paragraph if you don't like it.) When we arrive at the shop Nat and I get into our chairs. "What are you getting Parker?" "A rose tattoo behind my ear, and snake on my forearm/wrist, and an anchor at my ankle." "You have meaning behind them?" "Yeah" She smiles before she starts to get hers.

The process wasn't bad, I was healing immediately so I didn't feel a thing. They wrapped Nat's arm and they didn't even bother trying to wrap mine. "That wasn't as bad as I thought." "Easy for you to say you healed." I touch Nat and she heals. "Thanks" She said "Don't mention it." We head back to the compound where I see Morgan walking around. 

She spots us and runs up to us. "Y/n" She said as I picked her up "Hey Morgan how are you?" "Good" "Where you looking for something?" "Juice pops" "Alright lets go." I set Morgan down on the counter and I get 3 popsicles out. "Here" I hand on to Morgan and one to Nat. I never realized but Nat was great with kids.

Her and Morgan started coloring, Morgan would walk up and show her the drawling she did and Nat would hang them on the fridge. I just smiled and watched. "Hey guys" Jade said walking in the room. "Hey" I said while Nat acted like she didn't hear her. 

"Is that your guys kid?" Jade asked, I almost choked on my popsicle from laughing "No" I said "Jeez Parker you could've at least waited a second before answering." Nat said smirking at me. "Natasha and I aren't together. I'm actually with-" I was cut off by the portal that appeared in the main room.

"Loki!" I said giving him a hug, "Good to see you too." He said, 

"Who's this?" Jade asked. 

"This is Loki, The God of Mischief, AKA Thors brother. Loki's my favorite brother." Just then Thor walked in the room. "Sorry Thor, you're more like a care bear as intimidating as you may look, but Loki is...well he's Loki." 

"Understandable" Thor replied,  "Brother" Loki said. 

"Do you ever put that scepter down?" Nat asked. 

"No not really." He said making his way to Thor.

"I forgot what we were talking about but I'm going to change and do some training" I said leaving the room. I head up to Wandas room and change getting ready to leave the door opens. It's Jade. 

"Come in" I said sarcastically "Why are you in this room? Don't you have your own?" 

"No, this is my girlfriends room Wa-" She interrupts me. 

"Yeah, I don't care." 

"Ok...I'm leaving now." I walk past her and she grabs my arm her eyes turn grey "Kiss me" She said, my eyes turn grey too.