Today's the Day||109

The Next Morning

"Get up and get ready!" Steve yelled from downstairs, Wanda and I get ready and head downstairs. When we get there everyone is down and waiting for further instructions. "Get into your teams on the jets, stay aware we aren't loosing anyone today." We head out to the two jets outside and we split into our teams.

"We're here, are you ready?" Tony asked 

"Yeah just park further out so I don't make a dramatic entrance" I said

Tony parked the jet pretty far from the first building we were going to, it was a coffee shop. "Remember if you find them, they'll immediately attack you if they recognize you, if anything get civilians out of there" Clint warned me 

"Yeah, got it." I walk out the jet and walk for a good 10 minutes till I get to the building. I look around but I haven't found any yet, I ordered a coffee and took a seat at the table in the corner.

"Have you found anything yet?" Tony asked me over comms.

"No. I have to blend in. I can't immediately start looking around like a paranoid person."

"Just checking. Look at the staff they most likely would be working there."

I look around and notice two people labeled as Hydra agents. 3 more people came in and took the sifts of the workers that were also Hydra.

"Found them, cause the distraction."

Clint walked by the café and rolled a metal ball, smoke started to come out but not the dangerous type, just enough to make the customers want to leave.

I ran and jumped over the counter punching one in the face and kicking his stomach. One tried to hold me back by grabbing my arms but I kicked behind me and punched him. 

I was trying not to use telekinesis because that would just destroy the whole building. One of them were running up to me with a knife and threw at me but I caught it before it hit my neck. 

I held my hand out to him and took the iron out of his blood (X-Men 2) making him drop to the ground dead.

"Kid do you need help?" Tony asked

"3 down 2 to go." I run to the back of the shop where two guys pointed guns at me, I put my hands to the side of my head in a surrender motion. "Alright I yield" 

"You're coming with us" one of them demanded. 

"Sorry but that's not an option" 

"Or what?" the other guy asked. Without moving a finger I took the guns from there hands and pointed it at them. 

"Because you're going to deal with an angry Sokovian girlfriend." Just when I said that red energy formed around there necks lifting them up into the air as I smirk.

"I got this make sure the others are for sure down" she said. I walked out the room dropping the guns on the floor and heading back behind the counter. I saw two bodies not three.

I sensed someone behind me and went to punch them but they caught it, it was the other agent. He picked me up and slammed me on the table breaking it "Fuck you didn't give me time" I mumbled, he put his hand around my neck choking me. "Amateur" I wrap my around his leg flipping him over as I stood up taking his gun from his belt and hooting him.

"Sounds like everything went well" Nat said over comms.

I smile at her comment letting out a sigh of relief, "Yeah it did"

I ran back to the back room and saw Wanda on the floor and the two other guys also on the floor. I healed her and she gasped for air. "What happened?" she asked 

"I should be asking you." 

"I don't know, when they took there last breath one of them moved there hands and everything went black" 

"Ok, your ok now" I said helping her up walking her back to the jet. "Is Bucky ok? Have you heard from them?"

"They're fine let's head back to the compound" Tony said.

Wanda and I take a seat as we fly back to the compound "Y/n, MJ wants to meet with you again" Peter said. 

"Like to just hang out? Or double date?" 

"She didn't say, but she coming to the compound around 6:00 pm" The jet lands and we get up and head back inside.

Tony and I head back down to the garage to continue working. "What was Wanda talking to you about? Your comms were on but it was muffled." he asked 

"I'm not sure, when she came in and used her powers on the guys she said one of them waved there hand and everything went black." 

"Sounds like Hydras experimenting again" 

"If that's true we're in more danger" 

"We just have to stay prepared." I heard the sound of the door bell ring, I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:00, right on time. I put down what I was doing and walked up the stairs to the front door.

"Hey MJ." I said greeting her.

"Hey Y/n"

"You can come in"

"Well, well, who is this?" Pietro asked speeding in the room.

"Calm down Pietro this is MJ, Peters girlfriend"

"It's a pleasure to meet you" he said taking her hand as I smacked his hand away "Just being friendly"

"Go annoy Nat" 

"Ok, goodbye MJ"

"I heard you brought back 3 people from the dead" MJ said as Pietro took off.

"Technically I didn't bring Pietro back from the dead, but similar. Peter said you wanted to hang out?"

"Yeah like a movie or something"

We head over to the couch and started watching movies, she picked a depressing movie which I didn't pay much attention to because I was lost but still watched. Later Peter joined and so did Wanda and they brought popcorn. I would look over every now and then to see MJ and Peter sitting awkwardly and shake my head. "Stop they're going to notice you" Wanda whispered 

"They kissed once, and held hands, they can't sit together on a couch." Wanda giggled and gave me a kiss before leaning back in my arms. When the movie was over MJ was to tired to go home so we showed her some open rooms and let Peter stay with her while Wanda and I stayed on the couch. 

"Ready for Day 2 tomorrow?" Wanda asked 

"Yeah, are you?" 

"So ready" God I love her accent. "That's sweet"

"What if I was thinking of something else what would you-" she cut me off giving me a long and soft kiss. "You wanna start this?" I asked. 

"You're the one doing all the action tomorrow I think I can manage" I pick her up and speed us upstairs to her room and she sound proofed the walls. I laid her on the bed giving her long and passionate kisses. 

"One more time, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked 

"Yes...please Y/n." 

"Yes ma'am" I kissed her slowly moving from her lips to her jaw line, then down to her neck. I could feel her moving her body against mine and I smiled while still her kisses. A moan escaped her mouth making me go back up to reconnect our lips, my fingers sliding across her thighs.