Present Time

The Next Morning

The next morning I wake up next to Wanda in our new bed and I see she's already awake. "Morning," I said kissing her cheek. "Someone's happy." She said teasingly. "You better believe it. Now give me a tour of the house I didn't see much." She gets out the bed and takes my hand and we start at the front door.

From the front door there was a short hallway. Against the right wall was a bathroom and guest bedroom. And to the left there's an L shape staircase. Pass the hall and stairs you are in the family room/main room, behind it is the kitchen island then the counters against the walls. To the right of the kitchen was the dinning room table and wall size windows. Going up the stairs to the left was a loft area and to the right was the hallway that had two bedrooms and bathroom and then in our room there was a bathroom. There was also a basement downstairs that had and main room and 2 other bedrooms down there.

"And that's all besides the outside patio door that leads down to a little stream." She said happily.

"Thank you Wands, seriously. I can't thank you enough."

"Just promise to love me the rest of your life and I think we have a deal." I smile and pull her into a kiss.

"That's a promise I can keep."

"Come on, I want to take you out for breakfast."

"You're spoiling me Maximoff."

"That reminds me. You didn't give me a chance to give you the ring." She said running off to our room. She came back down "Now, I know your left arm is metal and all, so I got you a ring band, it's simpler and then I carve my name into your arm." She says jokingly,

"I wouldn't mind." I said making her giggle. She slides the ring on my finger, and I pick her up and kiss her. "Let me get ready then we can go." I said, she nodded, and I dropped her and headed to our room.

I got in the shower and got ready for the day and came back downstairs. "I'm ready Maximoff." I said, grabbing her hand. "Good, let's go." We walked to her car, and she started driving till we got to a small breakfast place.

We got out the car and walked in and took an open table. "Hi, what can I get for you two?" The waiter asked, Wanda and I ordered our food and drinks and then we waited.

I was tracing my finger on the cloth that laid on the table, "What's wrong?" Wanda asked,

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, I don't know. You just seemed bothered by something." I was thinking about what our wedding would be like and still trying to comprehend everything that happened. Wanda thought I had doubts. I took her hand and kissed her knuckle.

"You don't think I'm going to back out of this do you?" I asked.

"No, I just don't want to force this on you if you aren't ready."

"Wands, I'm ready. I promise. If you still have your doubts, I'm driving and taking us somewhere."

"Where?"

"It's a surprise. But I'm paying for this breakfast."

"No you're not."

"Beat me to it Maximoff, I dare you."

We continued our breakfast and I ended up beating her and paying for the food. I drove and took her to an almost mountain area. "Why are we here?" She asked me,

"I don't know, I just kept driving until I got to a pretty view that wasn't you." I said nudging her arm.

"God that was so cheesy." She said, I unlock the doors and we get out and sit on the edge of the cliff. "You seem tense."