New York||74

I start to feel someone leaving small kisses on my neck. I turn my head and see Wanda with a big smile on her face. "You're up, I was trying not to wake you." 

"Well you did, but I'm not mad." I kiss her and I go to pull away but she's not letting me, so I just accept.

"You just couldn't wait could you?" Nat said walking down the stairs. "Act though now Romanoff but we all know what will be playing in your head on repeat for the next month." I said and she went quiet. I laugh and so does Wanda. I give her one more kiss before heading off to our room to get ready and cleaned up.

We finished just in time because then Tony called The Avengers down for a meeting including me. "So we have a mission, Loki invaded New York" Tony says, I smirk a little but then remembered people actually live in New York so then it went away. 

"What's funny?" Steve asked "Sorry it's just he really is the God of Mischief." 

"And a mass murderer" Steve said. 

"Hey," Bucky and I said at the same time. 

"You two are the only exception." Bucky and I look at each other and laugh a little.

When Tony was done talking we all headed to the Quinjet "Where's your suit Y/n?" Jade asked "I have it on" "Oh" She said and walked away, Wanda was sitting quietly next to me. "It's ok" I take her hand. Peter comes and sit's next to me. "So, how are you going to fight Loki?" "I don't plan on fighting him, I have a plan, but if it fails I guess I'll have to."

We get to where Loki is and Tony and I walk up to him. "Hey man" I said and Tony hit me in the stomach. "You wont win this fight you know, I have an army" Loki says "And we have Hulk" Tony said "Plus me" I added. 

"Loki why are your eyes blue? They're normally green." I say, he ignores my question and steps outside looking down on New York.

Tony puts on his colonette bracelets getting prepared for what Loki might do next. And just as expected Loki picked Tony up by the throat and threw him over the building. I walk over to Loki and look down at the city. "Why are you not going after him?" Loki asked "Why would I?" Loki looks confused.

Tony lands back in front of Loki with his suit on. "Came prepare I see," Loki raises his scepter a portal opens up allowing aliens to come down and invade the city. Tony flies over to warn the team.

"Someone looks disappointed." "Yeah because I'm tired, look around, the portal been open for like 10 seconds and look how much damage was caused." Loki looks down and his eyes turn green. "Don't just stand there, help and stop the portal." "It's too late to stop it." "Well that's just convenient" Loki stabs me with a dagger he had. "God Loki, I met you two times, and I thought 3 was the lucky number."

I pull the dagger out and heal, "You're coming with me, drop that stupid scepter we are going to wait here on the couch until they finish handling things. Loki looks at me confused. "I'm not an Avenger, you forget that sometimes."

While Loki and I waited on the couch we would see the aliens still coming out of the portal. Just then Wanda landed at the building "Y/n what are you doing?" "Keeping eyes on Loki." She stared between Loki and I, I could see why she would be confused. 

"First Loki's my friend, even though he did stab me a few minutes ago I'm not going to fight him and secondly I have a theory." "What's that?" She asked. "Loki's being controlled." "That doesn't make sense, why do you think that?" "Simple Loki's eyes are green, but at the moment they're blue." Wanda walks closer to Loki looking at his eyes.

I blinked and he stabbed her with another dagger. I quickly pull it out of Wanda and heal her "Loki stop being so moody." I turn and slap him hoping it'll knock some sense into him and his eyes flicker from green to blue. I turn back to Wanda "Are you ok?" She nods her head yes but I can see there is still some pain so I lead her to a chair.

"The team has it handled we just need to figure out how to close the portal" I said to Wanda forgetting my comms was on "On it" Nat said. 

"Wait, there's a missile heading straight to New York, and I know just where to put it." Tony said. 

"How long do we have?" Steve asked "3 minutes." I handcuffed Loki while Wanda and I looked outside seeing Tony carrying the missile, it was heading straight for us but he went straight up into the portal "Tony hurry I have to close it" "Give me a second Romanoff" Tony goes straight through the portal, I couldn't see him anymore.

Nat: "Come on Stark"

Steve: "Close it" We saw the portal close slowly we waited 15 seconds until it was clear he wasn't coming down.  Then we saw a tiny figure leaving the portal the last second. "Son of a gun."

"He's not slowing down" I said, Hulk jumped and caught Tony and brought him down safer than he would've, still a hard fall. We all ran to Tony I jumped off the building while Wanda flew down and I used my speed to run to him.

Steve took his helmet off and Tony's eyes were closed without even checking his pulse we all assumed the worse. Hulk got impatient and roared at Tony's body and he woke up. Everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"What the hell? What just happened? Please tell me nobody tried to kiss me?" Tony asked.

"We won," Steve said.

"Alright. Hey. Alright. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I wanna try it."

A/n: I have two mini stories I'm debating about whether or not to post them. One of female reader and Natasha. And the other is kind of an Enemies to Lovers with Wanda, once again female reader. But they're short probably 14 parts or more. Should I post them? This will still be my main story.