124

The Next Morning

The next morning, I woke up in Wandas bed with no Wanda. Before I could get up to find her she walked through the door with some cinnamon rolls on a plate and a drink. "Here" She said handing it to me, she crawled over me getting to her spot next to me. "What's this for?" I asked confused. "I feel bad about yesterday, and I want to try and make it up to you" "You don't have to it's honestly ok." She gave me a smile, but I can tell she still felt really bad.

I hand her a cinnamon roll and we both eat it and then get ready for the day. "I'm surprised you shared your food, normally you're protective." She said making our way down the hall, "Well you're different." I said, she looked down smiling and I put my arm over her shoulder and gave her a kiss. "What do you want to do today?" I asked her, "If we have no mission I would like just stay here with you." "Doesn't sound bad Maximoff."

We make our way downstairs and saw Pietro and Peter playing video games, so Wanda and I headed to the screening room. Nat asked to speak with Wanda, so I waited trying to find a movie for us to watch. When she came back, I started the movie. We were 45 mins into the movie when Steve ran into the room. "We have a mission, suit up" and then he left Wanda and I headed to the jet and took our seats.

Nat: What's the mission?

Steve: That unknow organization, the one similar to Hydra, we found one of there bases.

Y/n: Yay more fighting.

Bucky: We both know you'll get bored if there was no fighting.

Wanda: He has a point.

Y/n: He does, doesn't he?

When we got to the base I put my suit on.

Steve: Y/n wait, we need to see what powers you have.

I turn the device on that's on the ceiling to keep us off there radar then I make my way to the clear tunnel area. Steve looked at the screen confused making Nat and Wanda stand up to take a look then the others joined. "Step out" he said, so I did. "Can we stop playing this game as if you saw me die." I said, "You have a new power that's pain infliction." He said, "That should be fun to use, so what powers do I have right now?" "Telekinesis, speed, pain infliction. No healing so please be careful." "Yes sir."

We got out the jet and Clint and I immediately started shooting at agents who were clearly supposed to try and keep us outside. I wanted to see how the pain infliction worked so I focused on one agent and watched as I dislocated his arm. It took too much time, so I didn't bother to use it much anymore.

I was fighting back-to-back with Wanda now using my telekinesis, when we used them together it created a purple color which was cool. I noticed Nat kept keeping an eye on Wanda which I was confused about but didn't want to get distracted. I saw an agent try to shoot Wanda and I used my speed to flick the bullet back at him and took the gun out of his hand.

I made my way back to Wanda and I used the to gun to shoot the agents. When it was empty I threw the gun down and went back to arrows. I heard a gun shot go off behind me, but I didn't feel anything. I turned around and saw and agent pointing a gun clearly aiming for me, in his eyes it seemed like regret as soon as he saw me.

I look down and saw Wanda on the ground, she took the bullet for me. I used my powers to set up a shield around me and Wanda and I used my pain infliction to rip apart every joint in his body as I held Wanda.

"Wands, you're going to be ok." She looked at me trying to hide her pain, but I could still see it. The bullet made it threw which is good, I put pressure on the wound and used my speed to carry her to the jet.