Questions||99

Peter: All right I'm in position. As soon as I see something, Beck I'll let you know.

Beck: Roger that

Fury: How's the suit

Peter: The suits great, it's awesome. It's a little tight around the old we-shooter.

Y/n: Gross keep that to yourself

Peter: Ok, I'll shut up

I follow MJ and she's at the front of the carousel looking around. She's walking towards the fountain, as I hear Nick talking I know it's not good. 

The floor starts to crack "MJ get the hell out of here" I pick her up and speed her into an alley way. I was never one to hide my powers but I wasn't one to use them in public, but this was an exception.

"Why'd you leave, you could've gotten killed or hurt." 

"And you have powers." 

"MJ come on you need to be careful. Why'd you leave?" 

"Peter isn't sick, no one gets sick that fast." 

"Yes he is, it happens to a lot of people, he was holding back a headache for a while an-" 

"You suck at excuses" 

"You didn't even let me finish my excuse but ok."

"Are you, his sister?" 

"No. Why would you think that?" 

"Are you dating?" 

"God no" 

"Then your siblings" 

"No, no. I just know him, I'm friends with his aunt, she couldn't make it so she asked me to come." 

"Right, and you just so happen to know Wanda Maximoff too?" 

"That's different, I was an Avenger for like a month then quit."

"Whys that?" 

"You ask a lot of questions, don't you?" 

"Just curious. Why'd you follow me?" 

"Because I'm a chaperone, it's my job" 

"You're not that much older than me." 

"Be grateful I saved your ass." 

"So are you and Wanda best friends?" 

"Girlfriend." 

"Did you help bring us back?" 

"Yeah." 

"Thank you" 

"Yep." 

"What did it cost?" 

"We're done with this conversation." 

"Sorry." 

"Yeah."

Just then one of Peters web shooters fell on the ground. I quickly picked it up. "What is that?" MJ asked. 

"I don't know." 

"So why do you have it?" 

"So I can check it out later." 

"Right," I can see why Peter likes her but she's also socially awkward and askes a lot of questions. High schoolers. I saw Betty and Ned on the Ferris wheel screaming but Peter was busy. 

"You tell no one about my powers especially your classmates." I said and ran off and pushed the Ferris wheel back up with my powers. Peter came in and webbed it up so it could stay like that. I ran back over to MJ and picked her up and used my speed to get out of the area while Beck ended the fight which made an explosion.

"You're alright right? You are? Good ok." 

"I have so many questions." 

"You already asked enough for today. But I appreciate the curiosity." I said as I lead her back inside the opera next to Wanda. 

"Did everything go ok?" Wanda asked, 

"I think so." I said giving her a kiss and holding her hand.

"Y/n I'm going out with Beck, he offered to talk, I'll see you later." Peter said over comms.  After the opera ended, we all headed upstairs to our rooms. We were going to be leaving tomorrow since the elements keep following us even though the mission was over. Wanda and I had already packed and were resting on the bed.