130

*Not Proof read* The Next Morning

"Y/n, get up now" I woke up when I heard my named called and saw Nat and Wanda shaking me awake. "What's" I was cut off by Nat who put her hand over my mouths and Wanda pacing around the room holding a duffle bag. "You need to get out of here right now" Nat said, then I heard Fury's voice from downstairs.

I removed Nat's hand off my face I was about to speak but then she put her hand around my neck pushing me down, "Speak and you're done, you and Wanda need to sneak out the compound so you can leave." She released me from her grip and Wanda gently slapped Nat's arm for being aggressive. I was still waking up so seeing Nat in our room was already making it hard for me to focus.

I got out the bed but Nat pushed me back down, "Damnit Nat if I'm supposed to leave stop pushing me." I said in a whisper. "Sorry" She held her hand out and I reached for it and she helped me up. I hurried up and got dressed then Nat lead Wanda and I to the elevator that went to the garage so we were under the main room.

We went out back and made it to one of the jets. She closed it without saying anything and the jet took off. "Fuck" I said under my breath and Wanda walked over to me while J.A.R.V.I.S. flew. "Y/n look it's not your fault." "Wands this is becoming a problem I'm putting you guys in danger." "We're figuring things out just stay calm, please?" I nod my head and Wanda sits next to me and holds my hand. "Where's this thing going anyways?" I asked, Wanda shrugged then I felt something shoot at us.

I walk over to the cameras and saw a SHEILD jet shooting at us but then I saw another jet shooting at them, probably the others. "What the hell do we do?" Wanda asked, I knew this was it, there was no point in fighting. "I'm so sorry for trouble I caused." I said moving closer to Wanda, Something hit one of our wings now making us fall but Wanda and I use our powers to create a force field around us so we don't get hurt.

"I love you so much, and I'll never stop" I continued. "Y/n stop speaking like your going to die," "Just listen to me Wanda." The plane crashed and we both groaned when we felt the impact, agents immediately ran after me while Tony and the rest landed.

"We have a good reason to take you in now Y/n." Nick said, he put a collar around my neck while Nat ran to Wanda. They agents standing in a shape of a circle all shot there tasers at me and I fell on my knees while Fury handcuffed me.

"Stop!" Tony yelled and they did, "Y/n is dangerous and The Avengers, Earth's mightiest heroes are trying to protect her?" He questioned back making Steve speak up, "When SHEILD agents were captured who saved them? On every mission you needed us we were there and Y/n was by our side" "Sorry Captain Rogers but your speeches wont work this time." He put his hand to the back of my neck and pulled my head back, "They think killing is fun, take her you know where, I'll deal with them." Fury says talking to Maria.

She looked at me and hesitantly stepped forward, not sure if it was because she didn't want to or because she was scared us me. She helped me up and Wanda ran to me, she didn't try to move her away she just let it happen. "Please don't go," Wanda said crying in my shoulder "Wands if I don't things could be worse." "I don't want to say goodbye," "Then don't" I said holding back my tears, I kissed her neck and then Fury pulled Wanda off of me.

I turn my head to look at Maria, she looks at me for a second and then walks me to the plane and put me in a cell, and she stayed in the room at a desk and control panel. She disabled my collar and I pulled it off, "You can still use your powers but the cell will contain them." She said, I sit on the floor thinking about how long I have to stay here, "How long until I get out?" "In Fury's words, until they come up with a cure." "Cure, way with words." She doesn't say anything and stays in her seat.