Visions||110

The Next Morning on the Jets for the mission

"Where's this building going to be?" I asked looking out the window.

"It's a bigger building, in the city. So, keep an eye out they can be anywhere not in a tiny coffee shop." Clint explained.

"Not scary at all" Peter said to himself standing behind me.

I worried a bit, especially when I had the talk with Tony about Hydra experimenting again. When the jet hovered a good mile from the building I jumped out and teleported in front of the building, surprisingly not causing suspicions. 

I walked into the building and put on the glasses "Welcome back Y/n Parker" 

"Yeah, hey J.A.R.V.I.S. show me who here are Hydra agents" 

"Scanning...They are all around the building" looking through the glasses I saw the different people pop up on screen.

"Yeah guys I definitely need back up and a distraction" I requested trying not to panic.

"On it" Tony said.

The fire alarm went off and people where running to the exits. "Duck Y/n" Peter yelled I ducked and he jumped over me knocking down two agents. I saw one agent trying to run, I teleported in front of her as she started to back up. 

"You didn't think you could leave me, did you?" She took out a knife and stabbed my stomach I kept walking through the blade and pulled it out as I healed. I could see she was starting to freak out making me smirk. She put her hand to the side of my head and green wisp came from her hand. 

I started feeling light headed but I didn't have time to process before Wanda blasted her throwing her into a wall "Y/n are you ok?" 

"I think so" 

"Ok, I'll be back I see some more." She said running off. I walked around the corner of a room and saw everyone dead, but not Hydra agents. My family.

I walked closer and saw Wanda, Pietro, Nat, Tony, Clint, Peter, MJ, Steve etc. all dead. I walked over to Wandas body and held her head up whipping the blood coming from her face.

"You did this to us" I heard Peter said. I look over at him with blood coming down his nose, he looks tired like they all just finished fighting for their lives. 

"You can't pretend your the good guy" Steve said before coughing up blood. 

"You will always be Hydras pet" Tony said.

"What?" I asked. I got no response. I looked back down at Wanda laying in my arms. 

"You couldn't control it," she said in a whisper. I put my hand to her face rubbing my thumb on her cheek 

"Control what?"

"You caused this to happen. You killed us."

I closed my eyes thinking about her words then looked back down and there was no one in my arms, "I found her" I heard Wanda say, but I couldn't move. "Y/n your going to be ok, look at me, focus on something." I tried but I couldn't. My eyes still having a bit of green in them, I started to loose control of my breathing.

---

I woke up in Bruce's lab, I looked around and saw a redhead holding my hand, my hand accidently moved catching her attention. "Peter she's up" she said standing from her seat and Peter ran in. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"I don't know there was girl who put some green mist in your head, you said you were fine but then you walked off into a room talking to no one and you passed out." She explained. 

"Wanda?" I asked realizing who she was, I look over at Peter "how are you alive?" 

"What are you talking about, you passed out for a few hours, no one died" Peter said 

"Yes you did, I- I held Wandas dead body in my arms, and you blamed me" I said in a louder voice. He looked a bit hurt by my words but I was still trying to figure out what happened 

"Bruce." he called, Bruce walked through the doors and gave me a shot and I went back to sleep

Avengers POV

"Peter she doesn't mean what she said, she doesn't know what she's talking about." Wanda said 

"I would never do that, I know we weren't normal siblings but how could she say that?" He asked nobody in particular just trying to figure out her words and what she meant. 

"She just said I died in her arms she's obviously being messed with by someone." Peter took a seat next to Wanda and she took his hand while they looked at Y/n's drugged body.

"Is there a way you can see what she was talking about?" Peter asked 

"I can try" Wanda stood up and walked over to Y/n putting her hands on the side of Y/n's head. Replaying everything Y/n saw and heard, at the end Wanda let out a painful scream before pulling away.

"What was it?" Peter asked holding Wanda as she caught her breath "Someone showed her, her worst fear." Wanda said not keeping her eyes off of Y/n. 

"She should wake up later tonight or early in the morning, she'll be more at ease and less shaken by what happened" Bruce explained to Wanda and Peter before heading out.

"You sleep on the bed with Y/n, I'll line the chairs up for me to sleep." Peter said, Wanda crawled up on the bed curled up next to Y/n listening to her breathing, she took her hands and intertwined her fingers with Y/n's.

Your POV

I started to wake up a bit from hearing noises in the background. I opened my eyes and saw Wanda laying next to me with her head on my chest holding my hand. I looked over and saw Peter laying down on a row of chairs. 

"Your up" Wanda said in a tired voice mixed with her accent. 

"Yeah." She adjusted herself and sat up from the bed moving but I grabbed her arm. "Could you stay?" I asked, she turned and looked at me. 

"Of course just let me grab a blanket." She said giving me a kiss. I look back over at Peter sleeping, I didn't mean to hurt his feelings, I still don't know what happened, what I saw was real. Or at least it felt real.

Wanda came back in and laid next to me putting the blanket over us "You wanna tell me about your fear?" She asked, 

"It's like what you saw, I lost control, I gave in." I explained confused. 

"You aren't a villain Y/n" 

"But I'm not a hero. I have no problem killing." Wanda took my hand and kissed it softly. 

"And being the only one left? Unharmed." She asked referring to what she saw. 

"Yeah" I said softly. Wanda looked up at me and put her hand on my cheek, she looked in my eyes for a few seconds before laying back down next to me.