The Beginning of Ultron||17

At the compound

Once we returned back to the compound, the Avengers go to their lockers where they place all they're gear, I grab Wanda and take her outside for a talk.

Y/N: "Wanda, I'm thinking about quitting being an Avenger."

Wanda: "What? Why I thought you wanted to be one?"

Y/N: "Well I needed reason to stay with you, but being an Avenger isn't my thing. I mean you saw today you and I basically just whipped out everyone without breaking a sweat, and I took Clint's pain away. If I was on your team as good as the reasons you guys are fighting, they're exciting. I see how happy Peter gets when Tony finally asked him for a mission."

Wanda: "So where are you going to go?" I single tear falls down Wandas cheek, I cup her face and whip her tear.

Y/N: "Who said I was leaving?" I kiss her and then then pull away slowly. I make my way back inside and see Tony and Steve arguing over something as always. "Tony, Steve I need to talk to you guys. It's kind of important." 

Tony and Steve give each other a concerned look and we moved into the meeting room. "Ok so here it goes, I don't think I can stay here, you know like be an Avenger. It isn't my thing I'm still ok with going on missions here and there, but not as my job."

Steve: "That's ok, we had a feeling you didn't really want to be when you took like 2 months to give us an answer."

Y/N: "Cool well um here you go Tony" I pass him my bracelet he gave me.

Tony: "Keep it, but you're not leaving."

Steve: "You may not be an Avenger, but you are still family to us."

Y/N: "Thanks guys."

The Next Day

I wake up to the sound of Tony ringing our room, it seems urgent, so I wake Wanda. "Wands, wake up Tony's calling you." "What does he need?" "I'm not sure but he's been ringing you for the pass 5 minutes."

Wanda and I head downstairs to see why Tony needed us. "Good Maximoff you're here take a seat." He didn't call for me, so I just stayed in the kitchen. Listening in. They had a mission for a thing called Ultron.

"Wait Tony didn't you and Bruce make that? The AI thing?" I asked while stepping closer to where they were. "Yes, but for some reason it wants to destroy us it took on its own form and now it is evolving, whatever is in that case right there is Ultron's form. Clint and Nat took it from him this morning." I ask one more question. "So, what are we waiting for?"

"Are you crazy Y/n? This could be the most dangerous thing, more powerful than all of us." "More powerful than all of you. Why can't you just plug J.A.R.V.I.S. into it that way it's not bad." Bruce speaks up for what I'm saying. "She's not wrong if we can do that then this, whatever this is can be on our side."

"We can try it but if Ultron comes back Y/n, you're staying here." "What why?" Tony didn't respond to me, so I just let it go.

A/N: This was short, it seemed longer on Word so I'll post another one