It Works||23

I pause for a reaction, but I remembered she wouldn't even know who that is. 

"Ok so I wouldn't the most popular kid in high school, I barely had my own circle but him, he was popular. The annoying popular. One day he realized that I didn't have my parents anymore because they died, and he made fun of me for it for a while. I had bought my own apartment any everything and one day I just couldn't take it anymore. I guess I should mention I left out another power I have which is abnormal reflexes but I'm sure you figured that out by now. But one day he wanted to fight me, and he didn't even lay a hand on me because I saw it all coming. I punched him in the stomach and then upper cut him in the chin knocking him out in front of the whole school. Michael does not do well with being embarrassed. I should also mention he was one of those kids who had a big deal parent, so on top of being a jerk he also thought he was better than everyone and never got in trouble. He will hold onto grudges, and he will do anything and everything for you to get what you deserve." 

"So why is he working with Hydra?" I turn to Wanda and give her a *you won't believe it look* "He's the head of Hydra, ever since I was taken by them. He has been planning this revenge ever since I graduated, that why he doesn't just want to traumatize me he wants to keep me as his action figure."

I walk out of the room and pass Wanda but then I hesitate. "Y/n? What's the problem?" "What if, what if I try to you know, take him down, and he takes me again?" Wanda walks up to me and puts a hand on my face. "I would like to see him try" 

I look at her and she kisses me, I don't want to put her in more danger than she already is, Wanda pulls away slowly and looks at me. I look at her. God I just wanted to make out with her right here right now. I wrap my arms around Wandas waist and pull her closer she brings her hands under my shirt.

After a few hours Wanda suggested for us to head to the compound I agreed with her. Once we made it to the compound Tony comes running up and hugs me. I was in complete shock Tony normally doesn't like this sort of stuff. He's ego is huge and well, he's Tony Stark. I wrap my arms around him giving him a hug back. "We we're so worried about you and Wanda, we saw on the news what happened downtown." "Oh." I responded back still in a slight of shock. He pulls away and I see the rest of the team behind him looking like they've been crying.

I try to break the silence but stutter for some reason over my words. "I, I know who's um, who is doing this to us, well to me. They are trying to get to me." The team looks confused, so I tell them the story. Tony speaks up. "You know that reminds me of a time where this guy named Aldrich Killian had a grudge against me too and tried to kill me and experiment on Pepper." 

"I just need a favor from you Tony. They keep attaching a thing on my arm that blocks me from using me powers, do you think you can add something to this suit so it can't make contact with me?" "Sure thing kid but it might take some time you might have to lay low for a bit." I sigh a bit and look over at Wanda nodding her head, "Ok."

It's been about two weeks since I left the compound, I was getting bored Wanda would go on a few missions but for the most part she was with me, so was Nat. I decided to start training more, Nat was my training partner ever since I accepted Steve's offer before turning it down. I change in my room getting ready for training, I walk into the main room and see Nat with Wanda. "Hey Nat, you want to get some training done?" I walk over to Wanda and wrap my arms around her neck for a hug behind the couch. "Sure." Nat replies.

We start walking to the training room and I put on my air pods "No powers Anderson." "Got it." I take a deep breath turning off my powers I open my eyes and see Nat running at me and jumps. So I duck. She swipes my legs and I fall. 

She made me drop an air pod, she gets on top of me. I've been in this position before so I easily flipped her over, so I was on top. I pin her down using one arm to hold her chest down. "Romanoff you made me drop my air pod and my favorite song was playing." "Oh yeah? What song?" "Uptown Girl. Why?" she flips me back over. 

"Why would you listen to that song in a middle of a fight." "I don't know it helps me get hype." "You're so weird." "Say's the person who is pinning me down asking about my favorite song." I toss her off of me as I retrieve my air pod and put it back in my ear. 

Nat's running towards me again, she just doesn't stop, does she? She jumps on top of we switching positions so once again having my head lock by her thighs. "How do you always manage to get between my legs?" She asked "You know when you put it like that it's awkward." "Oh, come on how do you not see it coming?"

"Are we seriously having a conversation while my head is locked between your legs?" Nat winks at me and I laugh while I push her off of me. She kicks me while I lay on the floor stopping my head from touching the ground, she sits on top of me with her legs on either side of my torso. "Are you kidding me" I asked. "You suck at this don't you?" "I don't suck I'm just distracted." "Aw I'm flattered." "Not by you idiot by the fact I missed my favorite part because I was between your legs." Nat smirks as I kick my legs up bringing the rest of my body up causing Nat to fall to the floor. 

We start hand-to-hand combat "What's your favorite part of the song?" "Seriously?" "What? I'm interested." "No, you're not." She tries to kick me, but I catch her leg. She looks at me shocked while I punch her stomach, she goes back farther than she should've.

I run over to her. "Nat are you ok?" She is laying on the floor groaning from the pain. "I thought I told you no powers." "Those weren't powers I turned them off." I start to feel my body feeling like its changing I take a minute and sit on the floor with Nat until the pain went away, I look at Nat who's slowly closing her eyes. 

"Hey, Nat no, keep your eyes open." I hover on top of Nat putting my legs on either side of her lightly smacking her face. Her eyes were starting to close. I lift up her shirt to see what I left on her stomach and it was a big dark bruise. "Put my shirt down Y/n, Wanda wouldn't like that." "Wanda wouldn't care, I'm trying to help you."

"Y/n, do me a favor and punch that punching bag as hard as you can." "What? Why?" "I have a theory so please, with no powers punch the punching bag." I walk over to the punching bag giving it a few punching building up the energy before I hit it at full force. 

I hit it with all I got the bag goes flying to the other side of the room with sand coming out of it. I look over at Nat in shock. "Yep, I was right. Now help me up." I walk over to Nat to see the bruise had opened up and she was bleeding. "Nat I'm taking off your shirt, I'm taking you to Bruce." I pick her up slowly, being careful not to hurt her. I pass Wanda on the couch, "Hey Wands can you help me?" "What happened?" "I'm not sure, Nat has a guess about something but as you can see, she's not talking." "Yeah, come on." I follow Wanda to Bruce's lab only to find out the rest of the team has gone on a mission.