Beach Day||26

"Everyone, I have a surprise for us today, come into the meeting room, you can bring your breakfast." Tony announced he seemed pretty happy, so I was interested in what he had to say. I assumed it was a meeting for the Avengers, so I didn't join, I was cleaning in the kitchen.

"Y/N you going to join or continue housekeeping?" He asked, I walk over to the meeting room and grab a seat in the corner next to Wanda. "Ok so the surprise is we are all going out today, I know we eat meals together but other than that we don't hang out much together as a team off missions, so we are going to head out to the beach. Packing lunch, and then we'll stop somewhere for dinner."

Peter: "Woah Mr. Stark that sounds awesome."

Tony: "Thanks kid, everyone finish up and get ready, we leave in an hour and thirty." Tony leaves the room, and we are all in a confused and excited state of mind.

Y/N: "What was that about?"

Steve: "I have no idea but I'm in."

We all leave the meeting room excited, some of them forgetting to finish their food, I get changed first and head downstairs to make subs for everyone and pack snacks, by the time it was getting close to leave we were all in the main room/kitchen.

Tony walks in "Y/N thank you for making lunch for all of us, since it's getting close to the time let me tell you all what you need to know. 1 you all have bracelets, after all we are Avengers if anything happens tap your bracelet and suit forms on you, 2 we are not going to make our typical dramatic entrance we are going to be splitting up into 3 cars. Car 1 Y/N, Peter, Thor and Bucky. Car 2 Wanda, Nat, and Steve. Car 3 Me, Bruce and Clint. Got it?"

We all nod in agreement and head out to the cars packing them up. Bucky's been staying with us recently, he's been staying on the couch occasionally in Steve's room if he was on a mission, he's been helping me not go crazy the pass weeks I've been stuck here.

It's been a while since I hung out with Peter, so it was nice have a chaotic car ride with him. Thor, Bucky, Peter and I all started to blast music singing as loud as we could to "Bohemian Rhapsody by: Queen." This car ride was truly like no other. When our favorite part came on we all screamed the lyrics

"So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here"

When we all made it to the beach, we all unpacked the cars and found a spot for all 10 of us to stay. We set up snacks, coolers, umbrellas and chairs. Steve, Tony, Clint and Bucky were all playing football in the water. Me and Peter both brought surf boards, so we were surfing together. Bruce and Thor wanted to stay in the sun near our things, and Wanda and Nat were swimming.

With Peter and I

"Peter you ready? A big wave is coming." "More ready than you." As we are surfing the wave towards the end Peter uses his web shooters to remove the board from my feet, as I fall into the water, I see Peters board and push him off. "Two can play at that game" I said, "Oh it's on." we lay back on our boards getting ready for a new wave, Peter was in front of me so I jumped from my board to his moving him off balance and falling while I surfed the whole wave.

With Wanda & Nat

Wandas POV

Nat and I were swimming talking and having fun watching everyone do there own thing. "We should mess with Y/n and Peter" I say to Nat. "It's on." We start swimming towards them. Nat and I go underwater lifting both their boards up causing them to fall, I hold Nat's hand I us my powers to bring us back to where we were, so they don suspect us.