You're Up Against Me||14

Wanda and I headed back to the compound, I saw Peter on the couch, I knew I haven't hung out with him much today, so I kissed Wanda on the cheek before going to Peter.

"Hey kid I know I haven't seen you much today but let's do something." "You know what would be really fun. If you and me, fought, but evenly, meaning you can't use your powers." I laugh at his excitement, "Ok fair, but you do know I'm a lot more than just powers, right?" "You are going up against a spider." "And you are going against me." We laugh and head outside.

Peter throws something at my arm so it doesn't allow me to use my powers. "So how do we know who wins?" I ask. "Whoever taps out first." "Deal". Peter jumps at me and I push him out of the way, he stands up and I grab a stick that was closet to me I sweep his feet, he shoots my legs and brings me with him. 

Peter then climbs up a wall, I climb on the side of the wall using uneven parts of the wall as steps, we've now made it to the top of the roof where I swing at his side, he punches my leg, I use my metal arm and he catches it, I punch him in the stomach he flips me off the roof and I land on my back.

Wanda's POV

I was in the kitchen with Nat who was helping me with dinner, Y/n and Peter went outside, but I didn't know why. I hear something fall and then Nat taps my shoulder. "Uh did Y/n just fall from the roof?"

I walk up a bit closer then see Peter jump on top of Y/n, she kicks him off he's running towards her. She runs towards him then steps on his chest and does a backflip off of Peter causing him to fall backwards.

"What is going on?" I asked turning to Nat "I'm sorry, are Y/n and Peter fighting?" I heard Tony's voice. I respond with "Yeah but we don't know why, and Y/n isn't using her powers."

Your POV

Peter and I were so focused we didn't even see Tony come outside to watch. Peter swings to the top of the roof and brings me up, Peter jumps on top of me and I toss him of the roof, I jump off landing on my arm.

I get up and grab the stick Peter made me drop but then he put webs around both of my hands. I look up and see him swinging for my face and I jump and kick him into the wall. I rip my hands apart.

"Alright that's enough." I hear Tony's voice.

Peter: "But Mr. Stark we were just having fun."

Tony: "You're denting the walls from the outside kid, that's enough for today."

I walk over to Peter to help him up he takes the thing he placed on my arm off so I'm back to myself. I walk back inside laughing with Peter as he heads upstairs for a shower. I stop by the kitchen and grab some water.

I see Wanda and Nat talking but I didn't force myself into the conversation. I start to leave the kitchen when Nat asked, "Where are you going?" "To take a shower, we just came from the beach and then I fought Peter."

Nat looks at Wanda and tilts her head to me. Wanda walks up to me and wraps her arms around my neck. "You want some company?" She kisses my neck. "I would love to." I pick her up as I walk towards the stairs. "Bye Nat" I said.

Wanda and I head to her room and we get into the shower, I turn Wanda around and kiss her. "What was that for?" She asked. "Well, a lot of things." "Oh yeah? What are they?" I smile at her "Well they're for-" before I could say anything else she cut me off with another kiss. "I love you Y/n, more than you'll ever know." "And Wanda Maximoff you are the love of my life." After our shower we laid in bed and watched a movie.