132

The Next Morning

I wake up with Wanda still asleep in my arms, I smile and dig my head into her neck and close my eyes. Not to long after Wanda turned around so that she was facing me while I still had my arm around her.

"Morning" I said with my eyes closed and still a bit tired.

She didn't say anything she just put her hand on the side of my face and rubbed her thumb on my cheek and gave me a kiss. "Morning" she said back.

I pull her on top of me and watch her smile grow and the sun hit her eyes, "You're beautiful," I said making her smile more, she laid on top of me as her arms went around my neck and she buried her head between my neck and shoulder. I could do this all day.

Wandas door swung open which scared me. "Sorry to ruin the fun but Fury said we have a mission, Y/n." Clint said, I sigh into Wandas shoulder, "I'll be out in a bit." He nodded his head and closed the door.

I sat up still holding Wanda. "I'll be back" I said giving her a kiss, "Be safe" she said. I laid her back down in the bed and I went into the bathroom to get ready.

I made my way into the main room with my suit on, I ended up taking my mask and hoodie off the suit because it was to much. "Where's this mission?" I asked, "Stakeout, and if necessary, engage." Clint said grabbing his car keys.

We got into his car and started driving, "You know last time I went on a stakeout; it was fake."

"Well, hate to burst your bubble kid but this isn't fake."

We drive to a mountain top area looking down at a building. "Are those people?" I asked watching two different groups pulling people out of a van in handcuffs and spreading them among each other.

"Almost as if they're selling them." Clint said.

"Agent Barton, Agent Parker. Can you hear me?" I heard Nick's voice coming from the car.

"Yeah, Fury we can hear you." Clint answered.

"Good, what do you see?"

"You know those costumes from ghostbusters?"

"Parker!"

"No I'm being serious."

"She is, they're dressed up like that's their uniform." Clint said, backing me up.

"They're taking kids out of a van and they're handcuffed. Trading them to each other."

"Do you know what they are doing with them?" Fury asked.

"If I did, they wouldn't be here." I said to myself.

"Engage. Bring them to us for interrogation. Even the hostages." Fury instructed.

Clint and I got out the car. He went a bit lower as I stood on top of the car. I pulled out my bow and started shooting arrows that would put them to sleep. We got them all down and Clint got back in his car as I climbed down.

"I'll drive them back to Head Quarters." I said and then Clint took off. I used my speed to get down there fast. I put them all back into the van and went to the drivers seat and saw the keys were already in there.

I started the van and drove off back to SHIELD. I drove into the parking lot where Fury and Maria were waiting. I took the keys out and got out the van. "Hello, Agent Hill, Director Fury." I tease.

I open the doors in the back and show them the agents and the hostages. "Nice to see you didn't murder them." He said.

"You have no idea how hard it wasn't. They're experimenting on kids and adults giving them powers you're afraid of. They keep experimenting on them until they mutate."

"How did you get all that from driving them here?" Hill asked.

"I'm more than just a valuable asset. And also I found out by looking through there glove department." I hold up the paper that wrote exactly what I said. Maria let out a little laugh and Nick snatched it out my hand.

"Good job Agent Parker, you're mission has been completed." He turns to Maria, "Help me bring them inside."

"See ya later. Don't miss me too much." I said, I didn't really think this through because now I didn't know how I was going to get home. I spotted a motorcycle at the exist and grabbed it and found the keys to it in the seat. So, I road it back to the compound.

By the time I made it back it was 2pm and I saw there was pizza on the counter, so I grabbed a slice. I heard I click sound behind me and I turned around and kicked whoever was behind me into a wall.

"Shit Peter, you scared me." I said helping him out.

"It's ok, at least you're always aware. I was testing your reflexes, but I think I got my answer. How was the mission?"

"It went well, boring for the most part. Have you seen Wanda?"

"No, but Loki's here for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he brough Valkyrie. They're on the roof."

"I'll catch up with you later Peter." I made my way up to the roof top. "What a pleasant surprise." I said giving Valkyrie a hug then Loki next.

"Have you received my dagger?" He asked,

"I did, I meant to tell you thank you for that."

"Glad you like it, Valkyrie was telling me you two are drinking buddies. Why don't we go to the bar." He suggested.

"Yeah of course." We head down to the main room about to leave when I see Wanda walking in with Nat. "Hey" I said, and she came up to me and gave me a hug, "Hey" she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Loki, Valkyrie." She said,

"Maximoff" Loki said, and Valkyrie waved. We all talked for a bit and then we headed out. I spent the rest of the day with them until they had to go back off to Asgard.

I got back on the motorcycle and headed back to the compound, I parked in the garage and headed back to the main room. "Hey" Wanda said running over to me, I picked her up and gave her a kiss. "Hey. You seem happy." "I have a surprise for you, but I'll show it tomorrow." "Oh yeah? What is it?" "I'm not telling you." She said biting her lip messing with the fabric on my suit.

I walk over to the chair in the room and sit down still holding Wanda. "You can't keep doing this to me Parker." She said, "Doing what?" I asked genuinely confused. "You in this suit." She says making me laugh.

"I forgot I had it on, it keeps me warm." Which wasn't a lie, it was actually really comfortable to wear especially with the heating thing Tony put in. "You cheating on me?" Wanda asked, "Depends does it bring out protective and jealous Wanda?" "It's a piece of fabric I think I beat that." "Don't get to confident Maximoff."

She put hers hand around my neck then whispers in my ear. "I make you feel things right?" she asked. We're lucky everyone were already asleep in there rooms. I didn't respond, mostly trying to catch my breath.

"I asked you a question." She said and tapped my bracelet making the suit dissolve. "I...mm, what was the question?" I asked making her smile and trail her hands under my shirt. "Bedroom, now" she said. I picked her up and used my speed to get us to her room and she immediately pushed me on the wall.

"Whoa" I said in shock of how confident she was. Normally Wanda's the shy type, stays to herself but once you get to know her she opens herself up. But not confident Wanda, which happens rarely, mostly when drunk.

She used her powers to pin my hands above me head and she moved her hands under my shirt. "Let me know when you want to stop." She said, I took a deep breath as she looked at me trying to read my face. She smiled and released her powers and pushed me onto the bed.

"The question was, do I make you feel things." She said crawling on top of me, "Always," I said making her smile, she took her shirt off and then took mine off. She started kissing my neck slowly and then made her way to my ear. "Good."