Is This Really Happening?||5

Peter and I entered back into the compound. I see Wanda and Nat are watching TV in the main room. I head to the kitchen to see if I still had my skills of cooking besides simple pancakes and bacon. I started to make calzone.

You can't go wrong with that. Pizza with no sauce basically folded. By the time it was done it was a usual time for dinner. I told J.A.R.V.I.S. to let the team know dinner was ready. They came in to see me cooking in the kitchen.

Steve: "Y/n, you made this?"

Y/N: "Yeah I wanted to see if I still had it in me, you guys don't have to eat I was just trying something out."

Thor: "Quite impressed with your skills Y/n, you should become the chef of the house." I laugh at Thor's comment. "Is that so?" I say.

Thor: "Why yes it is." He says cutting off a piece for himself putting it on a plate.

Tony: "This looks amazing" I notice Wanda enter the kitchen and stand next to me. I hand her the plate I made just for her. I look at her and she smiled but tries to hide it.

After dinner Peter and I did our usual play video games for a while. "Peter you suck at this" I said laughing. "Shut up, before you came along I dominated everyone." "We'll the others must've never picked up a controller." after a while the game ended. "See you later Peter, I'm going to head to bed early." "Alright, see you in the morning Y/n."

I got up from my seat, and this time instead of going up stairs I stood at the balcony. Watching the sky turn into a pinkish purple. I start to hear Nat's footsteps as they came closer to me, she then stops and stands next to me.

Y/N: "Hey Romanoff"

Nat: "Hey Anderson. It's like 9:00 pm normally you're still yelling at Parker."

Y/N: "That doesn't bother me, I just needed to clear my mind of a few things."

Nat: "Talk to me"

Y/N: I take a deep breath before I start speaking. "I think I'm starting to catch feelings for Wanda, and I don't know what to do. It's probably just some silly crush" I break eye contact with the sky and look at Nat. "I share a room with her, her clothes, everything. And all those little things just make me fall for her harder but I'm not sure if she can even say the same about me."

Nat: "I've been best friends with Wanda for a while now, all I can say is that ever since you showed up, she's been happier. Whatever you're doing Anderson is working."

Y/N: I smile and look down at the balcony bars, I turn back to Nat "I'm not doing a damn thing Romanoff. I've been sleeping in her chair for the last month until last night when she insisted, I sleep in the bed with her." Nat smirk's.

Nat: "I'm not even going to ask."

Y/N: "I want to do something for her, to let her know how I feel. I've been working with Pietro with these things. Him and Peter are starting to rub off on me as if they're actually my family."

Nat: "That's what we are. And if you got Pietro on your side, Wanda definitely likes you back. Pietro is protective and scares anyone away who tried to come near her. The fact you guys are sharing a room is a miracle itself."

Y/N: "I've only been here for a month; I can't have a crush on someone. Is that even time to develop feelings?"

Nat: "You're acting like this is your first time liking someone."

Y/N: "It is." Nat looks at me shocked.

Nat: "With a personality like yours I thought you would have at least like 7 exes." I laugh at that comment.

Y/N: "It's complicated, I didn't do much talking in the relationship, not like I was using them or anything it's just the more the relationship went on, I wasn't interested, which still sounds bad but it's different this time. I actually care about her."

Nat: "Give her time, she'll like you. And you seem to be that much of a romantic so do something simple, she'll appreciate it."

Y/N: "Thanks Nat, I'm gonna head off to bed now."

Nat: "Ok see you in the morning Anderson."

I start walking upstairs and into Wanda's room where she had just gotten out of the shower and was about to change. I put my hands over my eyes and lay on the bed face down. "I guess we're even know huh?" I say, I can hear Wanda laugh as she changes.

I can feel her start to get into the bed she tries to scoot me over since I landed on her side of the bed. She rolls me over while my eyes are still closed, I can sense her starting to lean in. Is this really happening or am I imagining things?

I open one eye to see her looking at me smiling as she leans towards my ear speaking softly. "Thank you for the sleep last night." She then kisses my cheek softly and lays down next to me. Was Wanda Maximoff just flirting with me? I mean she did kiss my cheek, or do friends casually kiss each other?

A little while later I get under the covers and so does Wanda, she lays in the same position as she did last night. God, I feel like I can stay here forever. I start to play with her hair which follows up with the sound of her breathing slowly after she fell asleep. Not to long after, I fell asleep with her.