Mission||118

A/n: Not proof read

Next Morning 5 am

Steve, Nat I got on the jet and it started to take off "Y/n go in the tube, lets see what you have today." Steve said, I walked over to it and it started to scan my body. "You can come out now. You have telekinesis, healing, and speed. Try to use telekinesis as least as possible" "Got it Captain."

When our jet was over the boat Steve jumped first and took out the top floor. I put on my suit and jumped after him taking out the ones above watching and warning the others. Nat came down last using a parachute "You're like a darker version a Robin Hood" She said "I'll take that as a compliment. Put your seduction technics to use." I jumped over the railings finding Hydra agents walking around with guns, I run over to one and kick him down, another noticed and started shooting but I used his body as a shield taking his gun and shooting the other.

I kept walking till I got to the corner a took out my bow. I walked around slowly, and agent came in front of me, and I hit his neck with it, I must've hit a pressure point because that's all it took, I took his gun and shot him before shooting the others coming from around the corner.

Steve: There are still some up above, get to them Parker.

Y/n: Why me?

I jumped on the rails and climbed up shooting them with arrows, I look down keeping an eye out for any others, I saw one coming behind Steve while he was fighting. I jumped down and got in front of the agent and kicked him overboard.

Steve: Thanks

Y/n: Yeah, you seemed pretty helpless without me.

Steve: We seem to be clear here. Natasha what's your status?

There was no response.

Y/n: Status Natasha

Nat: Hang on...

Steve and I looked at each other, all we could hear were agent groaning in pain, so we knew she had it under control. I noticed a few more people dropped down in parachutes who I assumed were other SHEILD agents.

Nat: Engine room secure

Steve: On my mark.

I ran up to the side of the window where they were keeping the agents along with the other people to dropped in, we were waiting for Steve's call.

Steve: 3...2...1...

We shot through the windows hitting all of them but one, I kick the door down and shoot the last one. I turned to Steve who ran off to fight some other dude, I escorted the shield agents out where they got on a jet and left.

Y/n: Nat, I'm coming to you.

I didn't hear a reply, but I wasn't worried. I ran into another Hydra agent I went to punch him but he caught it and punched my stomach, I swept his legs and grabbed is neck throwing him into a door. The door broke but I landed on top of him and punched him. I look down at him trying to catch my breath.

Nat: Well, this is awkward.

I look over and see Nat at the computer smirking at me.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Nat: Backing up the hard drive. It's a good habit to get into.

Y/n: Steve needed your help. What the hell are you doing here?

I walk over to her then look at the screen.

Y/n: You're saving SHEILD intel.

Nat: Whatever I can get my hands on.