Someday||58

"I forgot to tell you. I programmed the lights check it out." I closed the curtains so its as dark as it could get and turn on the lights watching the lights move in a pattern and flash. 

"These are so cool" Wanda says not taking her eyes off of them.

I smile watching how Wandas face lit up every time a new color came in and did something. There's a knock at the door so I went to go open it. It's Nat. "Hey come in." I said. 

"Hey" She said giving me a hug. "Did I walk in on a party?" 

"Y/n programmed the lights." 

"Didn't know there was a genius behind all the stupidity." I playfully roll my eyes. 

"Its not genius it's simple Arduino code." 

"Yeah, I don't care what it is, it just looks cool." I laugh as I close the door and make my way over to them.

When the lights were done and it was just playing in a loop, I opened the curtains "Is this a record player?" Nat asked. Here we go. 

"Yeah." 

"What? Are you and Rogers both from the 40's?" 

"I hope not."

Nat stays for a few more hours before leaving. Wanda and I redid the couch so it was like a bed and I laid down next to her watching tv. "So, when are you going to play a song for me to hear?" Wanda asked, "I can do a cover for you now if you want." She sits up, "Please."

I got up and went to the music room and grabbed the pick and guitar. "I have a feeling I know what song it is." Wanda said smiling "You know it." 

'Uptown Girl' started playing on the record and I started playing the guitar to it while Wanda hummed the lyrics.

When I was done, I put the guitar down Wanda practically tackled me. "That was so good." She said hugging me. I never thought I could see her any happier. She was laying on top of me looking down at my eyes. I haven't stared at her eyes in a while, I almost forgot how green they were.

I put my hands to her face and slowly bring her face down and I kissed her softly for what felt like a good couple minutes. "I love you." I said brushing the hair out of her face. "I love you, more than you know." Love how that was my saying and she just took it. I smile and she goes in for another kiss, and one thing led to another.

The Next Morning Wanda and I wake up from the couch around the same time "Morning" She said to me turning over so she's looking at me. "Morning. How'd you sleep?" I asked. "Amazing, you?" "Great." She smiles and gives me a kiss before getting up. 

My guitar was still next the couch, so I picked it up while Wanda headed for the kitchen. I started to play it while I had some music on in the background.

I could see Wanda starting to sway with the music and singing under her breath. "Have you considered drums?" Wanda asked. 

"I played them for a bit, but I wasn't sure how you would feel about drums in condo, there's only so much room" I said still playing the guitar. 

"Are you kidding you'll be amazing at it." 

"Why thank you." 

"Someday we could go get them if you'd like" She suggested. 

"I would like that." She looks at me and smiles while I continue playing. After the song finished Wanda had just finished breakfast so I came and joined her on the bar stool.

"Don't forget we have movie night with team." Wanda reminded me. 

"Right." We were talking for a while having a calm breakfast when the door handle started to shake. 

"Is someone trying to break in?" Wanda asked, 

"I don't know maybe." 

"How are you so calm." 

"We are the strongest people ever, if they are they'll be wishing they skipped our door." Just then Peter walked through the door and Wanda threw a banana at him as if that would stop someone.