Lagos||76

The Next Morning, I wake up and Wanda is gone. Most likely making breakfast. I go downstairs quietly seeing that she's in the kitchen and race back upstairs to Peters room, and I knock on his door.

"Hey what's up?" He asked when he answered the door. "I'm bored and want to cause chaos." I said, which was enough for him because he stepped out the door asking for what we want to do.

Peter and I decided to move random objects that people were using and moving them, Peter using his webs, and me using telekinesis. We head back down stairs seeing Tony on the couch with coffee, Nat and Carol on the barstools talking while Wanda cooks.

"They think we're still asleep, so take advantage of that" I said to Peter, he nodded his head letting out a small giggle. Tony had put the papers he was reading down while he went to the kitchen to refill his coffee. Peter took the papers while Tony's back was turned I took the opportunity to move the coffee grounds in the disposal.

"Who's putting coffee grounds in the disposal? Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang?" Tony asked making Peter and I smile holding in our laughter. 

I pull Nat's chair slightly away from Carol. She didn't notice at first till Carol made a joke about it. "Are you inching away from me Romanoff?" She said with a smirk making Nat smile.

I placed my hands on Peters shoulders. "I'm going to speed you to the other side of the room without them seeing us." He nods. 

I hold my hand to the back of Peters neck so I have control, "What are you doing?" He asked "I'm holding your neck so you don't get whiplash." "What?" "Whiplaasshh,"

I speed him across the room and they didn't see a thing. I could see Peter leaning on the wall trying to get his vision back from how fast we went. "You're good, I'll pass it happens to everyone." Peter was back and he pressed his back against the wall as I went back to the other side.

He grabbed a spice Wanda had placed on the counter until she noticed it was missing "What happened to the paprika?" Tony shrugs and heads back to his seat. "What happened to the papers I was reading?" 

"Alright Y/n come out." Nat said. 

"She's still asleep." Wanda said to my defense. 

"Let's check then." Nat said. I raced up stairs back into Wandas room and lowered my heart rate and made myself go into a deep sleep.

Nat walks in and pokes me, but because I kinda put myself under a spell I cant smile or feel what she's doing, but I can hear her. The bed sinks down a bit so I know she's sitting on it. She's not saying anything just starring. She's probably rubbing my back but I cant feel anything. 

Wanda and Carol were right behind Nat and they walked in "See" Wanda said. "Check her pulse" Carol insisted. Two fingers make there way to my neck, "Slow heart rate, she's sleeping." Nat said as she stands up.

I hear the door close and I didn't sense anyone else in the room so I wake up and see Wanda still here. She smiles and gets on top of me. "Was that you causing this chaos?" She asked. "I had help" I said as she gives me a kiss. "I wont tell" She said. I get up and continue the fun with Peter as Wanda plays along.

After a while of messing with them I walk down the stairs as if I just woken up. "Morning" I said, Nat, Carol, Tony, and Wanda who's playing along looks at me with confusion. "Everything ok, you guys are acting like you saw a ghost." I said.

"Because we did." Tony said, I laughed while Peter walked out from behind the wall. "You little fuc-" Nat started, "Language" Steve said walking down the stairs. "What the old man said" I added, and I walk over to Wanda giving her hug.

"We have an update on Rumlow, Y/n I want you to meet someone, this is Sam." I look over to the guy next to Steve, "You like birds?" I asked earning a hit on the arm from Wanda. "I'm kidding...I'm kidding." I walk over to Sam giving him a handshake.

"I didn't know you were an Avenger, I thought I met them all." He said, "I'm not, I'm just very loveable, especially by that one." I said pointing to Wanda while Sam laughs. 

"Good to know." He said, 

"Glad you too are getting along, I was worried." Steve said. 

"He has taste in humor, I like that." I said, 

"Anyways, it's a mission in Lagos. Wanda, Sam, Nat, and I are on this mission." Steve stated, 

"Wait you said Rumlow?" I asked making sure I heard the name right.

"Yeah." 

"Why does that name sound familiar?" 

"He captured you and Bucky, turning you into, you know." I nod, 

"When do you guys leave?" 

"Now, but we need to hide in plan sight so wear regular clothes." I walk over to Wanda giving her a quick kiss before she had to go. 

Tony had to leave to do some presentation for some MIT students. Clint retired not to long ago to spend more time with his family, and we haven't seen Thor or Bruce in a while. Carol had to go do some mission thing in space. Leaving it to just be Peter and I. Before Sam came in Peter had left the room so I wasn't sure if they met or not.

"Hey Y/n I'll be back soon I'm visiting my Aunt." 

"Technically our Aunt." 

"My bad I forgot, you should come, I'm sure she'll have some more information about if you want." That would be nice. 

"Sure how long does it take to get there?" I asked. 

"A few hours." 

"I'm sure if I tried hard enough I could teleport us there." 

"You may have a lot of powers Y/n but with all that energy you hold I doubt you can teleport."

"Lets try it." I put my arm around Peter and take a deep breath, I felt a gust of wind hit my face. I open my eyes and we were outside an apartment door.