Angry Sokovian Girlfriend||50

Peter walks in the room. "Wanda you're ok." He says rushing to her bedside. "How are you feeling? You need anything?" "Some food would be nice but besides that I'm fine, just a bit sore." He nods and leaves to get food. 

I hear Morgan run in and I pick her up. "Hey Morgan, how are you doing?" Wanda asked. Morgan giggles "Good, I missed you." "I missed you too." I dropped Morgan to my side and hold her hand.

I held Wandas hand with my other. "Y/n was crying." She said. She exposes a lot. "Ok Morgan I think she knows." I said which made Wanda laugh. Morgan ran out of the room and Peter walked in with food. "Here you go, do you want some water?" Peter asked. Wanda nodded her head and Peter walked out. I sat in the chair letting out a sigh of exhaustion given I haven't slept good for 4 days.

"So has Jessica called you at all?" Wanda asked. "If she did I didn't know, I threw her number out." She nods her head. I can tell something is bothering her. I just can't tell what exactly it is. "Maximoff, you have nothing to worry about, I only want you." I take her hand and kiss it which made her smile to herself.

"I missed you." Wanda said. "I missed you too." "Where are the others?" "The rest of the team is on a mission, it's just Peter and I, and well Pepper and Morgan but that's it for now." 

Peter walks in and gives Wanda her water. "Well, I'll be back I haven't moved from this spot in four days I need a shower." I give Wanda a kiss and leave the room.

I headed to Wandas room and got into the shower. I was so relieved she was finally awake. The waiting and the worry was killing me. I know Peter was out for 2 months but this was different I knew Peter was going to be ok. I was able to heal him. But I couldn't heal Wanda.

When I got out the shower I changed into more comfortable clothing I was headed back to the lab when I heard to door knock. That's weird we don't get visitors. I open the door and see Jessica. 

"Hey Y/n I called but you must not have seen it. I wanted to see you." Are you kidding me right now? "Where's your girlfriend?" She asked. "She got hurt she's in the lab, but she's doing better she just woke up. Want to see her?" I hate being alone with people I always need a third party with me, and right now I'm alone and I don't like it.

She shakes her head no. "I came to see you." "I know but I need to go back to her, she needs someone with her besides my brother." "Well, that can wait right?" "No it can't." "Ok look Y/n I miss you. I should've never broken up with you." Not like I was hurt but ok I never loved you.

 "And I still love you." "That's nice but I have a girlfriend who I love, so sorry to cut this short but I need to go." I close the door fast and turn around about to walk away but she grabs my wrist and pulls me into a kiss.

My mind races to a bunch of stuff, mostly Wanda. I leaned my head back and even stepped back trying to move from her grip but she would lean forward or take closer steps, I felt her tongue rub against my lips and pulled even harder. 

I finally pulled away, I was about to say something when I hear "Y/n?" I hear her say. I turn and see Wanda. "Wanda no it's not what it looked like we talked about this." Peter standing next to Wanda helping her spread out the weight turns around and they walk out of the room.

"You need to leave now. I don't care what you came here for never show your face to me again or I'll kill you." I close the door and lock it and start running in the direction I saw them leave. "Wanda please." "I just need a minute Y/n could you give me that so I can process what just happened?" 

"No, Wanda, I love you and you know that." "Did." "You think I stopped loving you?" "Nat told me before we dated you used to fake love." "Used. Pass tense, Wanda, I love you and you need to know that. You should know that." 

They keep walking. Peter opens up a door and helps lay Wanda down on the hospital bed that's in the middle of the room. "Wanda please." "She said give her a minute." Peter said using his webs to shut the door without making eye contact with me. 

I head to the roof top to get some fresh air getting my thoughts together. I look over and see Jessica's car is still here. I jump off the roof and land in front of her. "I thought I told you to leave." I said, "That doesn't take seconds, give me a minute" 

"I said leave. Now. You ruined everything." "Well, that sounds like news to me." She takes a step closer, and I move to the side. "Leave or I will make you leave." "You can't do" I cut her off by putting purple mist in her head and she walks to her car and leaves.

I head to the training room and go to the punching bag. I thought Wanda trusted me, I mean I know how it looked but she just had to trust me. Did she think I was faking this whole time? 

I punch the bag harder and harder on every hit and then it breaks. I pick up a spare bag and hook it up and start punching again. "Y/n?" I heard Peters' voice and I turn around. "Is Wanda ok? Did something happen?"