Will You?||8

In the Main room/Kitchen

I walk into the main room and see Tony sitting on the couch doing something on the table. "So Tony, you needed me for some type of suit." "Yeah, come over here I'll show you." I sit on the couch next to him to check out what he has in mind. It's a slim tight-fitting suit that is made out of nanotech.

"So do you like it?" Tony asked. "I'm not big on suits, but since it's tight I can put regular clothes over it so it's cool." I explain to Tony. "Ok well the suit dissolves into a bracelet so you always have the suit with you, you never know when you might need it." "Thanks Tony." He hands me the bracelet that the suit got sucked into and I wore it.

I left the compound to pick up some coffee for the team. It was weird it seemed as if only me and Peter like iced coffee more than hot but that was ok, it allowed me to leave the place. I don't have anything against the compound, but it just felt like I was in quarantine for so long because we didn't want Hydra finding me. I return back to the compound and meet everyone there; I went back upstairs to see Wanda right where I left her. I hand her, her coffee. "Can't believe you actually stayed here; I was gone for like an hour."

Wanda: "How was training?"

Y/N: "I uh, I didn't go."

Wanda: "You're going to get kicked off the team before you get to go on your first real mission." I laugh.

Y/N: "Come on I want to take you somewhere."

Wanda: "Where are we going?"

"Don't ask questions just come with me." I take her hand and we go up to the roof of the compound as the sun was rising and there were chairs, I set up, I know it's not that romantic, but I didn't know what else to do, it was more classic. We just sat down and talked while drinking our coffee. I finally had the courage to ask her the question. "Wanda?" I asked "Yeah?"

"I need to ask you something, you don't have the answer now, or at all." I look at her and into her eyes, she seemed worried. I probably shouldn't start of a question like that because now they're in suspense. I pull a ring out that is attached to a necklace out of my pocket. No, it's not a proposal ring it's just a gift.

"Wanda, I like you so much, the day that I met you even when I was brain washed, I knew I couldn't hurt you. I mean what I say when I say you saved my life that day. If it wasn't for you, I would still be at Hydra. I normally use a lot of words when I'm saying something negative but sense this is the most positive thing, I'm about to do I'm going to keep it simple. Wanda Maximoff would you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!" She jumps up from her chair to then sat on me with both her legs on either side of me and pulled me into a kiss. "I would love to." She kisses me again; I was so relieved that she said she yes. I just held her tight.

I hand her the ring necklace and explain it to her. "Pietro and I made this ring, he found out I had a crush on you, and he was excited to help me." On the ring it has a reddish purple and blue fade. The colors of all of our powers in the middle and the top and bottom is black. 

"The cool thing about the ring is that our powers are actually in there, I had Pietro run, that's the blue, for some reason when you blasted me the day we met, I still had some of the red from your powers. And the Purple, well it's mine." I look up at Wanda who has a big smile on her face. "Put it on me." I put the necklace around her neck and as soon as she heard it snap, she pulled me into a hug.

We sat in the chairs for a while just talking until the sun was fully out and it started to get a little hot. So we head back down the main room in the tower and watched a movie before starting off our day.

1  week has passed since I asked out Wanda (Morning)

Wanda and I headed down to main room, we decided not to tell the others and to just drop little hints to mess with them, so they question everything we do. It's fun messing with them. I was going to make breakfast for the team, but we were running low on ingredients.

"I'll be back guys I'm going to pick up a few ingredients." I lean over to Wanda and kiss her neck "I'll be back" I whisper in her ear. I can hear her giggle and then I walk out the door. "So, nothing happened huh?" Nat asked. Wanda just smiles and walks away.

At the store

I went to the store looking for some pancake mix, waffles, bacon all that good stuff. I had the feeling I was being followed so I would move up and down aisles I look behind me and they're gone. I buy what I was looking for and headed to my car. 

As I'm driving, I hear something hitch to the bottom of my car, I kick the door down and jump out of the car. I fall to the ground as I see my car blow up. "Shit they found me." I look around trying to see who put that under my car, but I don't see anyone, something hits my arm, I look down and everything becomes black.