Is it Impossible?||88

After a while of discussing, we got on Rocket's ship. Nat and I were sitting next to each other and she was holding my hand knowing she was giving me hope. Both of us lost important things, all of us.

"Ok who here hasn't been to space?" The raccoon asked. Nat, Steve, Rhodes and I raise our hands.

"Why?" I asked,

"You better not throw up on my ship."

"Approaching jump in 3...2...1" Nebula said. The ship went really fast, but the colors were amazing. Nat and I tightened our grip on each other and then we stopped and we released our tenseness. Carol leaves the ship to look on the planet Thanos should be at.

"This is going to work Y/n." Natasha told me, 

"I know it will. Because I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't." She grips her hand tighter; 

"No satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defenses of any kind. It's just him." Carol said. I adjust my posture as I feel ready to end this nightmare and get Peter, and Wanda back. "And that's enough." Nebula said.

We landed the ship, we had a plan, everyone went out first while Steve, Nat and I stayed behind for a minute. We walked into the only cabin house there seeing everyone already made there moves. Rocket moves the gauntlet over  that Thor had chopped off Thanos, "Oh no" He said. I looked down and saw the stones were gone.

"Where are they?" Steve asked in an authority like tone.

"Answer the question" Carol asked choking Thanos more.

"The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose, beyond temptation."

"You murdered trillions." I stated.

"You should be grateful." Banner in his Hulk Buster machine punches Thanos. I feel Nat's grip get even tighter on my hand. I look over at her, she has tears in her eyes.

"Where are the stones?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"Gone. Reduced to atoms." I felt numb. Our only hope, gone.

"You used them two days ago!" Bruce yelled.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be. I am... inevitable."

"We have to tear this place apart, he has to be lying." I said in denial.

"My father is many things. A liar is not one of them."

"Ah, thank you, daughter. Perhaps I treated you too harshly." I look over at Thor who I notice is being a bit quiet. I felt the anger build inside him. I know what he's about to do. And I'm not going to stop him. Thor used Stormbreaker the chopped off Thanos' head.

"What did you do?" Rhodes asked, I think partly disturbed.

"He went for the head." I said. We all turn around walking back to the jet, Nat still holding my hand. I never said it back to her that day, Wanda.

5 years later. (Pretend Morgan is still 5 and we are still 21)

It's been 5 years since I've seen Wanda or Peter, I moved in with Tony since Aunt May had also disappeared. I stayed in contact with Natasha, she visits somedays. But mostly it's a check in on my mental state.

The reason I moved in with Tony was because I couldn't stay in the compound. It's hurt to much. They were still trying, giving me hope everyday just for it not to work. Natasha would call me whenever they thought of something, but I always shut the idea down.