Who's going to tell Y/n?||18

While Tony, Bruce and Clint are trying to download J.A.R.V.I.S. I sit and watch. Then all of a sudden, I hear I loud noise and look at the door Cap walks in with Wanda and Pietro.
Cap: "I'm only gonna say this once."

Tony: "How about "none"-ce?"

Cap: "Shut it down"

Y/N: "What's going on?"

Tony: "Nope not gonna happen"

Cap: "You don't know what you're doing."

Bruce: "And you do, she's not in your head?" I look at Wanda confused.

Wanda: "I know you're angry."

Bruce: "Oh we're way passed that, I can choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

Y/N: "Ok Hulky calm down, you're not laying a hand on Wanda."

Cap: "Banner after everything that has happened."

Tony: "Nothing compared to what's coming."

Wanda: "You don't know what's in there."

Y/N: "A robot, a robot is in there." Pietro runs and takes the pumps out of the case.

Pietro: "No, no, go on. You we're saying" Me and Pietro both notice the bullet.

Y/N: "Pietro look out!" the bullet shoots the glass floor Pietro was standing on causing him to fall.

Wanda: "Pietro!" Clint was the one who shot the bullet, he put his foot over Pietro.

Clint: "What? You didn't see that coming?"

Tony: "I'm rerouting the upload." Cap's shield hits against all the computers, Tony calls for parts of his suit and blasts Cap. Banner goes behind Wanda and is starting to choke her.

Bruce: "Go ahead piss me off."

Y/N: "Let her go Banner. Now." I blast Bruce into the wall.

Thor comes in and uses the lighting to charge the case to 100%. Vision pops you from his case and tries to attack Thor, but Thor throws him to a window. He stops for a moment then Vision came back to where the rest of us were all standing.

Vision: "I'm sorry that was, odd...Thank you."

Vision then explains to the team what exactly is happening. Steve called for everyone to be careful and grab what we can, then leave. They are headed to Sokovia I give Nat, Peter, and Pietro a hug. I give Wanda a tight hug and kiss her cheek. "Be safe, I love you." "I love you too" She responded.

At the battlefield, Avengers POV

Ultron has a heart in the middle of the city that's lifting it up into the air. While the team surrounded the heart. Some of them were bringing the people onto SHEILD ships to bring them down to safety. Clint was about to let a ship go when a mom called out for her son. Clint ran to the kid covered in the dust and picked him up. Ultron started shooting headed for Clint and kid, when Clint looks up from shielding himself in front of the kid, he sees Pietro covered in gun shots shielding Clint.

Pietro: "You didn't see that coming. Tell Y/n to love Wanda with everything, I trust her."

Wanda watched Pietro die and a burst of energy escapes her. Wanda finds Ultron and uses her powers to slowly rip Ultron's heart out. The city begins to drop as one last robot crawled to press the heart of the city, Vision finds Wanda and brings to safety while the city got destroyed. 

The flight back to the compound was silent. No one said a word. "Who's going to tell Y/n? Pietro was like a brother figure to her." Nat asked. "I will." Wanda said through her tears. 

"No, I will, I know Pietro was your brother, but I was the last one to see him. He told me to let Y/n know something before he..." Clint started to stutter. "What did he say?" Wanda asked. "That's for Y/n to tell, it's not my place." Wanda places her head down and nods. She starts to play with the necklace that hangs on her neck.

Arrived at the compound. Your POV

This wasn't my first mission without them I would just tag along for fun or watch from the jet and if anyone needed help, I was there. Especially when me and Pietro had our superspeed moments to show off to the rest of the team. But there were times were I just stayed here waiting for the team. 

I was watching movies when I heard the door open, I made some snack-ish meals while waiting that I wanted them to try. I turn around to look at the door while they walk in. "Hey guy's you're back, I made some snack-ish meals if you guys wanted to try." 

They all look down like they just lost but they didn't they're still alive, the human race is still alive so why are they sad? "Y/n can I talk to you?" Clint gestures his head to the meeting room. As I'm walking over, I think of everything but what Clint was going to say. Are they going to ask me to move out?