Bye||27

Your POV

Wanda and I head back up to our room taking a quick shower before changing. I head downstairs waiting for Wanda to get ready. "Hey Thor." "Hello Y/N, you look amazing." "You don't look to bad yourself. Are you bringing Johnathan with you?" "Johnathan?" "Your hammer I call it Johnathan." "You mean Mjölnir?" "Eh debatable, I'm still going to call it Johnathan." 

Tony and rest of the team walks in, I see Wanda in her black slit dress and can't help but smile hard. "Ok so we are off to Olive Garden, you all look absolutely amazing. Don't forget to keep your bracelets on for whatever reason. Alright lets head out, you all can switch cars if you want." Tony announced. Peter, Nat, Wanda and I all head out and into my car.

We had an amazing car ride, Peter backing me up on my music taste while Nat made fun of it. To mess with Nat, Peter and I blasted and song "Uptown Girl". "Get your girlfriend better song taste, I can't listen to this music anymore." Nat says as she pokes her head to the middle of me and Wanda in the front seats. "Excuse you Nat but I have immaculate song taste."

We make it to the Olive Garden I walk around the car to open Wandas door, and she takes my hand. Tony comes out of the car next to us. "Great we are all here, lets get this show on the road." The night was going well, we all split from our groups and sat as one big team. 

Bucky was telling stories of our fights and how we would meet briefly at Hydra when I was assigned to fight him. Steve told stories of him and Bruce, Tony told stories of him and Peter, Clint told stories of him and Wanda, it was a fun night. 

We had eaten and ordered desserts and now it was just us talking. Wanda was sitting next to me, I sat near the wall with Peter across from me as we both asked for kid menus so we could color. We were doing a competition on who could color better with the two crayons they gave us. Nat was the judge. 

As I was coloring Wanda would place her hand on my thigh, I could tell she was uncomfortable about something. "Wands, you ok?" I hold my hand out as she playing with my rings twirling them around, whenever she would get nervous in a crowd it helped calm her down. "Yeah, I just have a bad feeling about something." She looks at me giving me a weak smile, I smile back I lock my fingers with hers as I continue to color.

Once we were done, we asked Nat who won and she called a tie, I was clearly the winner. Towards the very end of our meal, they gave us all their chocolate mints, I looked forward to those at the end of my meal. Peter and I stole Nat and Wandas mints. They knew we took it but just laughed it off. "Do you feel any better Wands, or do you want to go home early?" She shakes her head no, so I grab her hand again and we continue with our night.

We all start walking towards our cars when we see a guy sitting on the trunk of my car. "Y/N? Who is this?" Thor asked getting ready to use his hammer. We all tap our bracelets and suits form under our clothes. He walks out from the shadows. "You know, I thought you would bring an army to fight me, not yourself." I said to the guy. 

"Everyone this would be Michael. Michael, this is your death wish." He laughs stepping fully out so everyone can see him. "Y/N much has changed, you seem more confident in yourself and not the quiet kid who was picked on." "I wasn't tampered with until you came along you got what you asked for. Not to mention my powers have grown from the two years you kidnapped me." 

"None of that would've happened if you didn't embarrass me." "No one would be in this situation if you would've kept your thoughts and your nosey ass out of my business bringing up my dead parents in conversations. 

I wouldn't have embarrassed you if you never drew me to the edge so I could fight you, you had all of that coming. And I have every right to be angry at you. You are such a drama king, we were 17, we are now 19 this stupid grudge is over. If you want me, take me but don't bring my family into this because you will not win." 

Wanda grabs my hand which makes me calm down. "So, what are you here for?" Tony asked stepping up. "I want Y/N." "Yeah not gonna happen." Tony blasted him, a purple mist forms around him, he has my powers. 

Bucky, Steve and I run up to him, he quickly knocks down Bucky and Steve, I punch Michael knocking him off his balance and kick his chest. He's about to blast me when red energy forms around him. Wanda. I turn to Wanda seeing she trying to keep the blast from hitting me. I hear a helicopter hover above as 2 dozen agents drop down to surround us, Wandas mist goes away as Michael is on the floor trying to get up. 

"Avengers..." Cap say's we all knew how this was going to end, we all attacked from different locations, Nat and Wanda team up, Steve and Bucky, Hulk and Tony, Clint and Thor, And Peter and I. Peter and I were attacking Michael while the rest handled the agents.

Michael pulled out a sword and started to attack, Peter webbed his hands up while I kicked the sword out of his hands, I swept his feet causing him to fall he was on the ground not moving. For now. I turn my head and see Nat on ground as Wanda struggles to get them off of her and Nat. I come over grabbing a knife from my pocket, I stab a guy in the stomach and pulled it out, I saw a guy try to attack Wanda I run and kick him down and throw the knife into his chest. 

I pick up Michael's sword and use it help fight off the others. From the corner of my eye I see an agent throw a bomb I use the sword and hit the bomb upwards hitting the helicopter causing it to crash. Hulk makes his way to the helicopter making sure none of them escape, at least alive.

I run to Nat and take away her pain, I help her up. I see Tony on the ground, and I take away his pain and he gets back up, his arc reactor stopped working, I pull it out gently from the suit and mess with it a little "Thor tap your Hammer on Tony's Arc reactor." Thor knocks down an agent before doing what I asked, Tony was back in action. 

 I see Michael slowly getting up and quickly grabbed one of Clint's arrows and threw it at him to mess with him a bit purposely missing an inch from his face.

He gets up fast and tries to blast me. I doge them all, I take out a knife from an agent's chest and flip it to my hand, he did the same thing as Wanda and created a shield. "Bye Michael." I front flip over him stabbing his back. Wanda lifts him up using her powers and smashes him into the road. I flip the knife one more time just to show off and toss it behind me landing in his chest while I walk over to Wanda.