Scotland||85

2 years later. We are still the same age and Peter is still somehow in high school and Morgan is still 5 

Steve was doing these weird videos for Peters school about manners or something. I asked if Wanda and I could have our own space. Steve agreed, but we had to take Vision who tagged along not too long ago. 

Vision was actually becoming more of a friend, and he gave Wanda and I our requested space. I would read his mind every now and then and his feelings for Wanda went away. Which made me more relaxed.

We had our own hotel room, and Vision had his own next to us. Wanda and I were cuddled up in the hotel bed while it rained outside. I look over at her and gave her a kiss on the top of her head. "What was that for?" She asked trying to hide her smile.

"Because I love you,"

"I love you too," she says with a soft smile. "I'm going to make some coffee; do you want any? I know you're not a fan of hot coffee but it's all they have."

"Yes please, thank you." She nods her head and gets out of bed; I walk over to the curtains and open them up while Wanda got our coffee. I was watching the rain fall, it was cold outside and with the rain it fogged the windows a bit from the inside.

"Y/n," Wanda says putting a hand on my shoulder,

"Hm?" I turn around and see the coffee on the table, "Thank you Wands," I said giving her a kiss.

We go to the table and pulled out a chess board. Wanda bought it not too long ago and it's fun to play when we had to be extra careful with hiding.

"Which way can my horse move again?" Wanda asked me, I look at her and smile thinking about how adorable she was.

"In an L shape. 2 squares the long way and 1 square the short way." I said taking a sip of my coffee. Wanda nodded her head, trying to concentrate. We played for a good 5 minutes until she had her King in the middle of the board open for me to take it. "Wait no," she said realizing what she did.

I went to go take her King but then we heard a noise from Visions room making me move my piece in the opposite direction. Vision could turn into human form now given his power. He's been having trouble with the mind stone too,

"I'll check on him." I said getting up and walking over to his room.

I knocked on his door but there was no answer. "Vis?" I open his door and saw him leaning on the wall for support, "Is it the stone again?"

"It's as if it's speaking to me."

"What is it saying?" It glows again and he puts his head down, I walk over to him letting him lean on me for more support.

"Try to read it again, tell me what you feel." I hold my hand up to the stone and I see blurry imagines I can't even guess what they are.

"Uh, nothing again. Come on, maybe a walk will help." I look out his window and see the rain has cleared. "Get dressed it's cold, Wanda and I will meet you out."

He nods his head and I walk out his room and back to ours. "Is it the stone again?" Wanda asked, "Yeah, but I still can't see anything. Wands what if it is something bad. A warning something is coming." Wanda walks up to me and cups my face.

"Listen, I'm sure it's nothing, if it worries you, we can take the train somewhere else. We checked in with Nat not too long ago. Do you want to go back them?" I hold hand that's on my face and kiss her palm.

"No, I want to stay here with you. I just don't want something to happen we aren't ready for. Also, I told Vision we were going to take him for a walk."

"Like a dog?" She asked with a cute giggle.

"Well, kinda, I mean we are in charge of keeping him safe. Come on let's get ready."

Wanda, Vision and I were taking and walking down the streets of Scotland. It was a bit cold out but nothing major.

"So, when the thing happens with the stone. Do you see anything? Or is it just pain?" I asked Vision as we walked.

"I'm not entirely sure. My eyesight becomes a bit blurry and all I see is war. But I can't make out the people fighting."

I turn to Wanda who I notice slowed down, "Wands?" She was looking somewhere else, I turn my head and see the Tv's in the window. Something was happening in New York. Tony disappeared.

Then I got a call from Tony, "Tony where the hell are you?"

"I'm in the flying doughnut."

"God Tony what is wrong with you? What happened?"

"Y/n there's a threat happening, not just here but to the entire universe. I know we were on different sides, but we need to- Peter-" He starts to break up and the call ends.

"Peter?" I look over at Vision who has concern written all over his face. He backs away slowly, I know his plan. To try and find Tony. "Vis, no we need to stay." I said,

A/N: Thank you all so much for over 6k reads. So I just want to add a few things. I'm going off script for some scenes because I don't think you guys would want to read the script of a movie you all have probably seen a dozen times so there are different things like Bucky never went to Wakanda etc.