Peter Parker?||33

I clench my jaw and turn to Nat. I walk pass Carol and start heading towards Wandas room. I make my way down the hall and I see Peter and he sees I have tears in my eye's he gives me a hug and I let a few tears drop before I pull away to enter the room.

After I changed, I went into the bed and just laid there, Wanda walked in. "YN?" Wanda sits next to me while I lay down. "Y/N you don't have to be sorry. I love you." She leans over and kisses me. I pull her into a hug so now she's on top of me. "Nat is dealing with Carol, just keep treating Carol the same, Nat and I may not like her but she's still apart of the team." I nod. 

I thought about something, it may not be a good idea, but I was still interested. "Wanda, could you do me a favor." "Sure, what do you need." "Ok this is going to sound crazy; I know I could do it but I want you to do it. Could you take out my memories of Carol from this night, like the yelling I was doing and stuff." "I mean yeah I could but why?" "Ever since Hydra I haven't really let out any other emotion and I feel like letting all of them out is going to affect me, I know that makes no sense, but could you do it please?" Wanda kissed my cheek and did as I asked. "Ok Anderson get some rest I'll join in a bit." I nod my head and pull the sheets over me.

Wandas POV

I still don't know why Y/N told me to take her memories it didn't feel right, but it seemed like she actually wanted them to be gone. I head downstairs to let the others know what happened. I hear noises of yelling and the closer I get the more intense they get, I enter the room and see Tony yelling at Carol. 

"Alright Tony that's enough" I said, he looks at me and back away slowly. "Ok so Y/N is doing fine but I wanted to warn you all about something. She told me to take away her memories of tonight, so tomorrow morning she'll be the same person we've all known for the pass 5 and half months where she was herself." They all nod. I head back upstairs and see Y/N had fallen asleep I get into bed and not to long after I fell asleep.

4 months later

It's been 4 months since Carol joined and 4 months since that night with Carol. Y/N has been acting perfectly fine. Nat and I still had a thing about Carol, but we push it down when we were around her or Y/n.

Y/n hasn't cooked at all these pass four months she's been spending a lot of time in the training room or outside. I see her walking down the stairs "Do we have a mission today?" she asked. I can tell she's bored. "Not that I know of we might have one later." She comes up and hugs me. "What was that for?" I asked, "I'm not sure." She said smiling, "Peter I'm getting coffee you coming?" she asked. Peter nodded and ran to the door.

Your POV

"You know Y/N you haven't cooked like at all these pass four months." "I know I just get bored, I miss the action and it seems that after we took down Hydra as much pain as they put me through, I miss fighting." "We'll when we come back to the compound could you at least make pizza?" I turn to Peter and laugh. "Of course." After we ordered our coffee for us and the team we headed back to the compound.

"I got everyone coffee." I say while handing it to everyone. "So, are you finally going to cook today?" Thor asked, "Yeah, Peter requested I make pizza." "Finally." I head to kitchen and see Carol on the barstool and hand her her coffee. "Thank you." She said "Yep." I start taking out the ingredients and rolling the dough "I didn't know you could cook." Carol says, "I didn't know you would be staying long." I laugh to myself about the joke I just made.

"I hey babe what are you making?" Wanda asked, I turn to her quickly "What did you just call me?" "Sorry it ju-" I cut her off with a kiss. We may have been dating for like 9 months, but we've never called each other that before. She pulls away from the kiss with a smile. "Pizza." I say in response to her question. I put the pizza in the oven setting a timer. "Wands, I got you coffee it's over there." Wanda grabs the coffee, "Thank you." I start heading over to Peter who's watching a movie.

I stayed there until the timer went off. When I heard it go off, I made an announcement the food was ready. "Y/N this is awesome." "Thank you, Clint," Tony and Bruce walk into the room "Anderson, I know you don't like test, but Banner and I think we found something, we really need to get your DNA." "You're not going to let this test thing go are you?" They shake there's heads.

I walk into Bruce's lab while they draw my blood. They take out the needle and start looking at the screen saying a bunch of scientific names I don't understand. "How is that possible?" "I don't know, but it seems to be true." They turn to face me, 

"What, what's going on Tony?" Tony clears his throat, and I was not ready to hear what he had to say. "You uh...You seem to be related to someone on the team." At first, I was excited but then I look at their faces them remember I'm dating Wanda. "Oh God it's not Wanda, is it?" "What? No, noooo." Tony says which makes me sigh of relief. 

"Then who?" "Parker." "What? Peter Parker? Spider-boy?" Tony and Bruce nod there heads yes. "Does he know too?" They shake their heads "I'll give you a hint, you are no longer an only child" Tony said. I look at them and they nod their heads yes and gesture for me to let me know I'm allowed to leave.