Perfect||60

Throughout the movie I looked down and see Wanda drifting off to sleep, I pull her in tighter and kissed her head which woke her up. "Sorry didn't mean you wake you." I said, she gave me a kiss "It's ok." She flips over so that her stomach is against mine and hugs me placing her head on my chest.

Once the movie was over, I see that Nat and Wanda had both fallen asleep leaving Carol and I to be awake but not being able to move. The rest headed up, "I just want to say again how sorry I am." Carol says. 

"We forgave you, Natasha hated you the most, seems you broke that barrier." 

"I'm glad because I actually like her." 

"That's good, you guys are cute. But don't tell her I said that I want to tease her about it" 

"Sure thing. I'm going to take her to bed." 

"Alright, see you in the morning."

Carol picks up Nat and bring her upstairs. I look back down at Wanda and start stroking her hair and moving further down the couch, so we had room to lay down. Not to long after I fall asleep with Wanda.

The Next Morning, I wake up still on the couch and Wanda siting on the floor next to me drinking coffee, "Hey" I said, she turns to me and gives me a smile. 

"Hey sleepy" I sit up and sit with Wanda on the floor, "Sorry we didn't sleep in our room, I didn't want to wake up again." I said. "It's ok" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek and then putting her head on my shoulder.

"Hey Parker, Maximoff" Nat says walking downstairs with Carol following a few steps behind. "Hey" I said. Wanda lifts her head up and get's up, "I'll be back" She said. 

I laid back down on couch not thinking much about what was happening.

Wandas POV

I run after Carol and Nat, once I catch up to them, I stop in front of them. "Why are you following us?" Nat asked playfully, I gesture for them to follow me away from Y/n. "Maximoff if you wanted to sleep if us just ask." Nat says, I slap her arm, 

"Don't be crazy, Y/n's birthday is on the 30th, and as much as she tries to hide it and push it down, she really cares about you two. I was wondering if for her birthday we could do a few things, like a double date thing." Carol and Nat look at each other.

"We would love to. What type of ideas do you have?" Carol asked. 

"Well she likes to do bowling and skating. I'm going to buy her a drum set, we talked about it yesterday morning, but I don't think she took it seriously." 

"Ok we're in" Nat said. 

"Great, remember don't tell her."

"Wands" I hear her, "Yeah?" I turn to her, "Um sorry to interrupt I was just wondering if you wanted pancakes." "Yeah sure, I'll be out in a bit." I say giving her a kiss as she left. 

"Do you think she heard?" Carol asked, "Doubt it, she turns her powers off when in the compound besides healing." I say taking a breath before continuing, "Ok well catch you guys later."

I walk out and back to the kitchen where I see Morgan on the counter talking to Y/n while she cooks. I want to marry her so bad. She notices me starring and smiles at me which makes me smile. 

I walk over to Morgan on the counter, "Hey Morgan." I said giving her a hug. "Hi." She says. I take some whip cream from the fridge and put some on Morgan's face making her laugh as she does the same to me.

Y/n turns around and watches us, I caught her starring and while there was whip cream on my lips and nose, I kissed her. I love her so much and it hurts me that I'll never be able to explain it to her. I pull away from the kiss slowly as she licks her lips from the whip cream I got on her. "Tasting good Maximoff," She said making me laugh.

When she was done with the pancakes Pepper took Morgan down to the basement area of the compound where they were around Tony who was working on upgrading his suits. Which left Y/n and I alone. "What were you talking to Romanoff and Danvers about?" She asked, "Just if they were a couple." I said "Are they? Or was it a one-night thing?" "They are." I say smiling at her.

Y/n went to the training room with Bucky for a bit and I went to go find Peter. I knocked on his door and he let me in. "Hey what's up?" He asked as I entered his room. 

"You know what the 30th is right?" 

"Of course, the day before Halloween and Y/n's birthday. Oh, that reminds me I wanted to run over some present ideas." I nod for him to continue. "Ok first off, Tony has a surprise party planned for her tomorrow night because I assumed you guys would want to spend time on her actual birthday."

"Yes defiantly" 

"And I know she has a tough exterior on the outside but on the inside as I've seen from being her brother and seen from you being her girlfriend she has a soft side for the people she loves. I know her favorite movie is Lion King because who doesn't love it, so I got her, and you stuffed animals of Simba and Nala with each other's names on the foot of them." I smile at how thoughtful he was. 

"Thank you Peter, she'll love it." I give him a hug before leaving.

I had tickets to New York for us to see the Lion King on Broadway for November 1st. I had already bought the first-class tickets and the tickets for the show and the hotel. I was excited to tell her all about it but I had to keep it a secret. I head back down to the main room to see Y/n cuddled on the couch in the blanket I bought that she was slowly stealing from me.

"You're back" She said with a smile. I lay down next to her taking some of the blanket. 

"I am, and don't think I don't realize your stealing my blanket." 

"It's comfortable." 

"You should've bought your own." 

"Why when now I'm forced to be closer to you." She said with a smirk, making me laugh. "What's got you so happy?" She asked. 

"You." I say, she turns her powers back on trying to read my mind, but I block her. "Don't spy on me" I said as she laughed turning them back off and hugging me. I wanted everything to be perfect.