Alike||9

I wake up to some sort of chattering. I'm back. I'm back in this same dark dull looking room. "Oh Y/n, I see you finally woke up. I hope you don't mind but we had to rebuild you, I guess you would say. We injected you with something, but it should start affecting you in about a month or so." 

I look around to see what he's talking about when he said "rebuild". Now The Winter Solider and I are really alike. "How many of you guys are there?" I ask already knowing the answer, but I just had to make sure. "Well, you see Y/n, we expanded we're all over. Now no more wasting time you know what time it is." Ugh this is going to be painful; I love you Wanda.

Avengers POV

Wanda: "Has anyone seen Y/n she's been gone for 5 hours"

Nat: "Yeah, I'm starting to feel like somethings up"

Tony: "J.A.R.V.I.S. track Y/n"

J.A.R.V.I.S.: "The last know trace of Y/n is when their car blew up leaving the store." The room goes silent. All the Avengers gathered in the main room once J.A.R.V.I.S. made the announcement.

Wanda: "No, no, that can't be right, we have to find her." Wanda said in denial.

Nat: "Wanda's right Y/n is powerful, we know she's not dead, but she could be in trouble." Nat walks over to Wanda to comfort her as Wanda cries into Nat's shoulder.

Steve: "Everyone suit up"

The Avengers have been looking for you for the pass 3 hours but can't find a single trace of you. They head back to the compound to see if they can find anymore information. 

Nat, Wanda, and Peter have been inseparable trying to think of all possibilities. While Tony Bruce and Steve all worked in the meeting room. Clint, Thor, and Pietro we're on the jet hovering over towns looking for you.

With Tony, Bruce and Steve

Tony: "I knew I should've given Y/n a phone, we probably could've been able to get at least a different location."

Steve: "How could this have happened? It's been like 3 months and a half of Y/n staying with us and not a word from Hydra or anyone, now all of a sudden someone makes there move?"

Bruce: "Well we don't know for sure it's Hydra, but it seems like the most likely possibility."

With Wanda, Nat, Peter

Peter: "It shouldn't take 8 hours for her to get a couple things from the store something had to have happened maybe someone was following her, this doesn't seem like an accident."

Nat: "Calm down Peter we're working on it, everyone is. Wanda, have you seen anything new?"

Wanda: "No nothing, Peter's right something happened." Wanda says as her voice cracks trying not to let all her emotions out.

It's been 2 weeks since you returned to the compound.

Pietro: "I checked all her usually 'get away' spots but nothing" Pietro walks over to Wanda who is silently whipping her tears and goes to hug her. "We are going to find her, trust me."

Peter sat on the couch with his head in his hands. "We have to find her, think about it the only people who would want to target her is Hydra, find their bases." Tony says.

Bruce: "Tony's right, Y/n has no other family, she's an only child and her parents are gone she's been on her own since 17. Hydra is the only place/people that know of Y/n and her powers."

Narrator POV

Hydra Base

"Ready to comply?" "Ready" This time instead of Hydra putting you in a trance, they completely brain wash you, you no longer have a personality of your own. "Your mission, kill the Avengers, and if not completed you are simply asking for death."

You got sent on your mission, you spot the Avengers jet, you shoot down one wing, and the jet comes crashing down onto a highway. You jump out of the plane you're in, and land right in front of all of them. Peter, and Pietro were ordered to stay at the compound incase you came back somehow. Tony walks out of the jet stumbling a bit not fully in his suit. 

"Oh, good Y/n you're alive we were worried." He says.

You walk over to Tony and grab him by the neck lifting him off the ground you choke him, your metal arm pressing into his neck, Nat comes up from behind you and hits the back of your neck.

You let go of Tony as he's struggling to breathe. You walk over to Nat, then Cap throws his shield at you, and you caught it. You start fighting Cap analyzing his punches and use it to your advantage. You throw Caps shield with as much strength as you have, and it pushes him back far enough to push him down for a while.

You turn back to Nat and you start to punch her sides until you grabbed her neck and pinned her to the ground. Tony blast you with his suit knocking you off of Nat, you swing at Tony knocking him into the ground you rip the arc reactor from Tony's suit leaving him to just be a man in a suit. Thor reaches his hand out for his Hammer and swings it at you, but you catch it.

You lift the Hammer up and then pull it to the ground dragging it to Thor, pulling the lighting from under the ground to hit him. Thor comes running at you using lighting to pull him off the ground you throw his hammer at him which throws him off, while you run to kill the others. Nat jumped on your back and turned around so her thighs we're locking your neck repeatedly elbowing your head.

You throw her against the car and try to punch her but she moves when an arrow shot you. You pull it out of you, and you heal immediately. You throw the arrow back to Clint but he dodged it, you walk over to Clint and fight him taking his bow and breaking it in half. He pulls out a sword he swings at you and you jump over it and punch him in the stomach then his chin.

You noticed Banner slowly turning into the Hulk and call back Thor's Hammer. You wield the hammer swinging it to hit his chin knocking him down. You lift up the hammer and bring it down to hit Bruce with the lightning. Before you can do anything else.

You get thrown into a column holding the highway above you up as you look up to see who did it and they speak "I'm sorry Y/n, but you can't be this person anymore." Wanda says. You move yourself off the column and walk towards Wanda, you take out the knife you had and start to attack Wanda with it.

As the knife almost makes contact with her neck, she stops you with her powers. You let go of the knife and punch Wanda in her side. She falls to the ground, and you get on top of her. She then uses her powers as she knocks you off of her.

You quickly stand up and walk towards Wanda, you pull out the sword that was attached to your uniform back and start attacking Wanda. Aiming for her legs she jumps over it she creates a shield with her powers you're trying to pierce through it almost making contact with her skin and then she shots the sword out of your hand. You kick Wanda in the stomach causing her to get thrown on the side of the car.

Your about to kill her when Nat jumps in front of you again and wraps her legs around you neck, you punch her side causing her to fall. You quickly pick up Cap's shield Nat tries to run after you picking up your sword, but you use the shield to block her. Nat swings the sword at you, but you catch her wrist and knock the sword out of her hand. You kick Nat in the chest causing her to get knocked out.

Wanda standing back on her feet you call for Thors Hammer and use the lightning against Wanda's powers creating an explosion. You both get up fast, you quickly pick up Cap's shield and throw it at Wanda, she catches the shield with her powers and throws it back at Cap who is running towards you. "You know me." Cap says. "No, I don't." You say while you punch Cap's shield with your metal arm Cap flips and kicks you into a car, Wanda lifts you into the air then forcefully bringing you down making the road crush you, until you're unconscious.