Pathetic||64

Your POV

As Wanda was making breakfast, I went into the music room. I tried out the drums first, it came with headphones, so I don't make noise for people who aren't wearing them. But I was able to record. I drummed to 'Radioactive by: Imagine Dragons' I recorded it, so I played it back so see how I did. 

Next, I set up the electric guitar I open the door to talk to Wanda "Wands it might be a bit loud up here so if you hear anything it's me" "Ok that's fine." "I also recorded something I want you to hear it when I'm done." "Sounds amazing can't wait." She says with a smile.

I close the door and start to get the mic working so it can record, I start to play on the guitar until the song finished. There's a knock on the door "Come in Wands" I say as she walks in with a plate ready for me. 

"Hey Sorry, I didn't want to interrupt I just wanted to give you your food." She says, I get up and grab the plate and kiss her. "You didn't interrupt, although it is a surprise, she I can't show you just yet, but let's eat." She smiles and takes my hand as we sit on the couch.

I got her to watch the show 'Glee' with me because it was my favorite. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, we're going to New York tomorrow." Wanda said. I pause the show and look at her. "How dare you not tell me. But why?" "It was the late birthday gift I was telling you about. We might stay there for three days, at least that's the number of days I booked."

I look at her while she looks at me smirking proud that she kept that a secret. "I love you so much Maximoff" She giggles "I love you too." "Come on" I took our plates and put them on the table while Wanda climbed on the lap as I hugged her.

After a while of laying down Wanda spoke up "We should probably go to the compound so Tony can know our plan." "Mmmk" I was still a bit tired, but I really did want to take Morgan trick or treating. "Come on, lets go, you can sleep at the compound." "Will you be with me?" "Sure" I get up and we head to the car.

We walked into the compound and went to go find Tony. We found him in the garage working on suits. "Hey Tony, can we talk to you?" I asked, "Hey you guys, sure what do you need?" "We were wondering if we could take Morgan trick or treating." "Yeah that sounds good, I know Pepper would like a day off, just keep an eye on her, always." Wanda and I nod.

In the meantime, while we were waiting for Pepper and Morgan, Wanda and I sat on the couch continuing our show we were already on season 3 after spending the week before binge watching. "So, who's your favorite character?" Wanda asked, "Easy, Santana." 

"That was quick." "She's funny, a bitch, and a lesbian. I rest my case. What about you?" "Brittany definitely, I like Quin this season more than the last two." "You gotta enjoy Bohemian Rhapsody being played during her pregnancy in season 1" I said making Wanda laugh.

"Look, it's the favorite couple." Nat said walking down the stairs with Carol "Aw we're your favorite couple" I said "Why are you guys here? Miss us?" Carol says. 

"Thanks for the welcome back but no, we're actually going to be taking Morgan trick or treating tonight." Wanda said. "That's sweet, there moms." Nat said "Ha-ha, we aren't just moms we're amazing moms." I said kissing Wanda as she giggles. "Can't argue with that" Carol says.

When Pepper and Morgan came back we told them what we wanted to do and Pepper agreed and Moran was happy. When it was around 6:00 it got dark enough for it to be time to head out.

Wanda and I were walking with Morgan not taking an eye off her like Tony said. Kill them. What? Kill them all. Who is in my head? KILL THEM. "Y/n?" Wanda said "Huh?" "What's wrong?"