Car talks||21

In the car

In the car it was silent at first until Nat decided to speak. "Y/n, Wanda loves you know that right?" Weird way to start a conversation. "Yeah, why?" "She brags about you all the time to me. About the things you do for her and stuff." "I have a feeling there's a but." "But it's been 4 months, Wanda misses hanging around you, you spend your days training and semi avoiding Wanda, you guys even turn backs to each when you go to bed." "I just thought giving her space would make her feel better, give her some time to grieve. You know?" "Y/n you make her feel better. Who do you think motivates her to even get out of bed?"

"Really?" "Yes, you and Wanda are perfect for each other and everyday for the pass 4 months you guys slowly slip away." "Look Nat I understand what you're saying. Don't you think I want to be with my girlfriend, the love of my life." "So why don't you?" "Because I'm scared, if I lose Wanda I have nothing else to live for, and I'm not saying that in a dark way I'm saying that because I love her so much it hurts. I want to be able to wake up in the morning and look into my arms and she's there. I want to be able to kiss her whenever I want and not worrying about if I'm being annoyingly clingy. I want to be able to tell her everything I feel about her and for her to feel the exact way back." I look at Nat who has her head down. "I have no family Nat. Wanda, you guys, the Avengers are my only family, and we lost one." "It wasn't your fault."

I look back at the road, we pull up to the drive thru and we order. We grabbed our drinks and started heading back. "At least talk to Wanda, she needs you more than anyone, now more than ever." "I will. I love her Nat I really do, with all I know how." "I know." "She's my first everything. I know I screwed up these last 4 months, but I'll make it up to her." "You better."

Nat and I head back into the compound I give Wanda her coffee I bought and kissed her "Sorry I've been distant, I won't be anymore." I kiss her again; this time Wanda wraps her arms around my neck. "I missed you Y/N." "I know, want to go to the screening room?" she nods her head yes and grabs her coffee. 

Nat and Bucky leave as the rest of the team called for some backup. I grab her hand as we walk over. Once we get there, we decide to watch Disney Movies because why not. After a few movies Wanda turns off the movie. "You can't do that, we were in the middle of the movie, you either finish it or not play it at all. Anyways this movie gets me mad. Why would Melody fall for Morgana's tricks." Wanda just sits there next to me laughing. 

"Come on." She grabs me by the hand and brings me upstairs to our room. "What's going on?" she pulls me into the room and covers my mouth as she brings me to the bed, she lays me down so she can get on top of me.

⚠️Warning: Once again a not so detailed smut⚠️  

I licked her hand casing her to laugh and move it out of the way. She kisses my neck while one of her hands goes under my shirt, her other hand pinning down one of my arms. I use my other arm the put my hand under her shirt and tease her with putting my hand under the back of her bra, so looks me and smiles. I sit up fast catching Wandas back with my arms as I slowly take her shirt off. I flip her over so I'm on top. 

I kiss her neck, her shoulders, chest, down to her stomach. I make my way back up to her neck while one of my hands go under Wandas back and my other holding on the headboard. She uses her hands to take off my shirt while she grazes her hands across the edge of my pants. I can hear her breathing getting heavier by the second. I move down to her chest and then I stop when I get to her lower stomach. 

I just look at her at her waiting for her to ask me to continue with a smile on my face. She starts to laugh because she realizes what I'm doing. "Y/n no I'm going to beg you." "That's fine by me." I move and lay next to her. Not to long after Wanda said "God, I love you so much." As she turns and grabs my face and brings me into a hard kiss. "Good because I love you too." She kisses my neck to my chest; she's pinning down one of my arms as I use another to bring her body closer to mine unstrapping her bra.

Wanda pulls me up to take off my shirt. "You sure?" I ask her, just to make sure she feels safe doing it. "I'm sure." She takes off my shirt and pushes me back down and she gets into a straddle position, she kisses my neck and the more she kissed me the more intense they were I let out a moan she kisses my stomach as she uses her fingers to trace my inner thighs teasing me. She takes my belt off still pinning me down with her powers. She unzips my pants and pulls them off. She moves back up to my face and turns my head to look at her. "My turn" she says with a smirk as she pulls me into a kiss, I let out a moan in the middle of the kiss feeling where her finger were now.

I dig my head into a pillow closing my eyes, Wanda picks up the pace. "Fuck Wanda." I dig my head into the pillow deeper even though I can't go any farther. Wanda quickly replaces her fingers with her mouth. I let out another moan. She switches back to her fingers going slower making me impatient. "W-Wanda" She speeds up while kissing my neck. "It's going to happen." I tell Wanda. She leans into my ear and whispers "Then let it happen." Wanda curled her fingers and I let out a loud moan as it happened. 

⚠️End of Smut⚠️  

I still had my eyes closed as I was breathing heavy, Wanda lays on top of me, I look up and see Wanda smiling at me and pulled me into a kiss. "You are amazing Maximoff." She scrunches her nose and kisses me again. "You're amazing too Anderson." After a moment of resting so I could catch my breath we head to the shower before the team gets back.

The Next Morning

I wake up a bit before Wanda. I start to play with her hair moving my fingers threw it. A little while after Wanda wakes up, "Good morning." I say smiling at her she turns to face me. "Good Morning" I start to stand up to get out of bed until Wanda asked, "Where are you going?" "Well, Maximoff I'm taking you downtown." I get out of bed and head to the shower when I feel something get thrown at me. I take my foot out of the door frame and look at Wanda and the pillow on the ground. "Ok that's it, you're coming with me." I pick her up and bring her into the bathroom as she's laughing.

After our shower I change into a long sleeve shirt and some jeans I cuffed and put on some vans. "You ready Maximoff?" "Yeah, can we eat breakfast out?" "Sure thing." As Wanda was putting on her shoes, I can tell she was nervous about going out. "What?" She noticed me starring at her. "You look beautiful." She laughed then took a shirt from off the bed and threw it at me. "You're cleaning our room when we get back." She says "Alright, deal."

We made our way to the main room when I see Nat and Steve talking. I look at Wanda with a confused look "Are they?" Wanda just laughs and grabs my hand and drags me out the door. We get in the car and start driving. "So, you want to eat in the car? Or inside a place?" I asked Wanda. "In the car." "Don't get my car dirty Maximoff this is my second one." She laughs at me while I pull up to a drive thru, I order our food, I hand her her bag as I start driving back on the road. "Thank you" she said. "It's my pleasure." She giggles a little then we start eating.