Very||72

The Next Morning I wake up to Wanda who was already awake getting ready, walking around the room "Hey" I said. She smiles "Hey" "I'm need to head to the condo to grab the electric guitar for Nat and Carol, you wanna come?" "Yeah" I get in the shower and brush my teeth and stuff and then we were ready.

We walked out of our room and saw Jade walking back up to her room. "Hey Y/n" She said. I nod and we continue walking. "That was weird" I said, "What?" "She didn't say hi to you" "Didn't notice." I take Wandas hand and we head to the main room for breakfast first, we see Nat and Carol.

"Morning" Wanda and I said "Morning" they said. "So, Carol how was Italy besides all the fighting." I asked, "It was nice, it felt more like a vacation than a mission. I see you and Nat got tattoos." "It was her idea, I just tagged along." I said. Just then Jade walks back down the stairs and joins us at the table sitting across from me.

I see that Carol, Wanda, and Nat all shared a look. "So, Parker are you going to play for us today?" Nat asked "Yeah we were just about to head out after we eat" Wanda replied while I took a bite of my food. "What do you play?" Jade asked. "Almost everything" "That's cool." I'm not one for compliments to a raised my coffee as a sign of 'thank you' and drank the rest.

I stood up and took my plate and Wandas. I walk back over taking her hand "Ready?" I asked "Ready." She gives me a kiss and we head out. "You changed to a Jeep?" "Yeah, the truck was big, and we were only using it for moving things in." "I like it." We get in the car and drive to our condo.

With Nat and Carol

"Where were they going?" Jade asked. Nat sigh at the thought of even talking to Jade. 

"They have a place together." Nat answered. 

"So they're serious?" 

"Very" Nat said quickly, "Ok look take it from someone who tried, don't try going for Y/n it wont work." Carol stepped in and said.

"What are you talking about?" Jade asked trying to act innocent. 

"Don't play those games on me" Nat said. Jade touched both Nat and Carol and her eyes turned grey. "You will forget-" She was cut off by Nat "No we wont." Nat said and kicked Jades chair away from her reach. "Why didn't it work?" Jade asked, 

"You think you're the only one in this compound with special talents?" Carol asked taking Nat's hand and walking to the couch away from Jade.

With Y/n and Wanda

"Do you want to bring your acoustic guitar too so you can show them different songs?" Wanda asked me "Yes I do" "Ok" Wanda picked up the case and we walked back to the car and headed back to the compound. "Ok we're back." I said, Nat and Carol turn there heads I set up in front of them. I play for them the two songs and they clap and I take a dramatic bow.

"You're really good Y/n" Nat said. "Why thank you." Peter walks into the room. "I didn't want to distract you while you were playing but that was amazing." I laugh and give Peter a hug. "Oh guys I forgot to tell you that I got tickets for us to go ice skating on Christmas Eve." I said talking to Nat, Carol, and Wanda.

"This should be fun" Carol says "You're going down Danvers" I said. I walk back over to Wanda who couldn't stop starring at me and sat down next to her. "Someone is definitely a bit clingy today." I said poking Wanda making her laugh. "I just really missed you." "I missed you too" I said giving her a kiss as she laid her head on my lap.

We watched tv for a while until Wanda spoke up. "Oh and I forgot to tell you that we are going to a theme park tomorrow." Wanda said as she was starting to sit up. "Which one?" "Your favorite," "I love you" "I love you too" I kiss her and she smiles. "Come on lets head back to our place." I said taking her hand and we started to pack up the car.

When we got back to our place we immediately laid on the couch, I wasn't as tired as Wanda but I knew she was. We were watching movies while talking and laughing. "Its been a while." She said, I move my attention from the Tv to Wanda. What is she talking about? "What are you talking about?" She sits up so that she hovering over me.

"I said, it's been a while" She said getting closer to my face as I smirk. I lean up and give her a long kiss, I sit up for a better angle not moving away from her and bringing her closer. "God I missed you Anderson" Wanda said catching her breath as I watch her with a smile. I move my hand to the back of her neck and bring her in for another kiss. I moved from her lips to her neck making her more impatient.