Friends?||41

TW: Knifes/Cutting (Metal Manipulation) 

It was different this time, instead of attacking Wanda, an Avenger. The words made me attack them, Wanda was confused but went with it. I kicked the guy down the stairs, they kept shooting at me, but I would heal instantly it didn't affect me at all. Wanda blasted them and made a shield with her magic. I took a guy's knife from his pocket and stabbed him.

I went to a few others and literally stabbed them in the back. When we were done, I held the knife in my hand open and my powers allowed it to cut all their necks so I knew they were dead, and it returned back to my hand. And the guy who started to say the words to me I threw the knife in his chest.

Wanda and I walked back to the stairs and closed the wall up. "So that's new" She said, "Which part?" "Seems like you can control metal, and the words make you want to hurt the ones who hurt the people you love." "Ok I'm sure the metal thing was just my telekinesis, but you seem to be right about the words. This could work on missions, given that Nat knowns Russian she should be able to say the words with ease." I kiss Wanda before picking her back up and heading to the compound.

We head back to Peter and continued what we started, waiting for him to wake up. Nat walks in with worry on her face, "Where the hell were you guys?" She asked. Without taking my eyes off of Peter I speak up "Completed the mission that they didn't." 

"They could've gotten you Y/n" "But they didn't, anyways the words have no affect on me anymore, when they say it, it only makes me want to hurt them. Not you guys." "What is she talking about?" Wanda looks at Nat and speaks, "The words, they make Y/n want to hurt the people who hurt the ones she loves." Nat had a confused look on her face but then nods and heads out after watching Peter for a while.

2 months went by, Wanda and I still sat in the chairs next to Peters bed, Tony came in next. He was actually the second person besides Wanda who stays here with me or us. Tony knew Peter longer than I did, definitely his father figure. He tried not to show his emotions, but I'll catch him every now and then letting a tear fall down his cheek. 

"How's he doing?" Tony asked. "He seems well, and alive, just hasn't woken up." I said. "Have you tried one of your mind tricks to talk to him?" I look at Wanda "Tony why didn't you say that earlier?" I said forgetting I have powers sometimes. Tony laughs, "I thought you were smart Y/n." I stand behind the bed and put my hands to his head.

Y/N: "Peter wake your ass up."

Peter: "I'm up, I've been up this whole time I just can't move my body."

Y/N: "Are you kidding me, this whole time you heard everything?"

Peter: "Yes, and Mr. Stark is right you should've been smart enough."

Y/N: "Wanda and I haven't moved from your bedside for 2 months idiot."

Peter: "That's sweet."

Y/N: "You and Wanda grew close when I left huh?"

Peter: "Yeah, it's not easy having someone leave your life for 3 months with no trace of them. She's my sister-in-law, or has the wedding still not happened yet?"

Y/N: "Oh no, a wedding is coming soon, and it'll be amazing, she's been here holding your hand the entire time."

Peter: "She's perfect for you Y/n"

Y/N: "I know, so how do we wake your body?"

Peter: "I'm not sure, try your magic."

Y/N: "Ok, give me a minute."

I remove my hands from his head. "So did it work?" Wanda asked, "Yes, and he's a bit of an ass." I punch his arm. "So, what do we have to do to wake his body?" Tony asked. "He just said to use my magic, I'll try." They both nod their heads and I put a hand near the side of his head.

"Ok come on Peter you're not Princess Aurora" Peter sit's up quickly scaring me a bit but happy to see him. "I am Princess Aurora I don't know what you're talking about." He says laughing causing us to laugh. "Don't do that again you scared us." Wanda said, "Promise" Peter said and kissed her hand. "Hey back off Spider-boy." he releases his hand from Wandas and puts his hands to the side of his head, and Wanda laughs.

I walk over standing next to Wanda, "So kid let's go show you off to the rest of the team." I said "Ok" he says getting up, "Who changed me?" He asked. "Definitely not me, I had Tony do it, or he had the machine do it, not sure, point is I saved your life." I said, "Not the point but ok." He hugs me. We all walk to the main room and see everyone looking in excitement seeing Peter was ok.

"Look who decided to wake up" Nat said Peter laughed, I can see Wanda glaring at Carol. I didn't want to be mad at Carol for what happened to Peter, it wasn't her fault. But everything before that was her fault. I lean into Wandas ear and whisper "It's not her fault what happened to Peter." "I know it's just easier to blame" I take her hand and hold it while Peter hugs the rest of the team saving Tony for last. "Thanks for knocking some sense into Y/n" he said.

"Ok I forget I have powers sometimes that's not so bad." I say defending myself playfully while Peter smiles. I noticed he hugged everyone, but Carol I move my head in her detection for Peter to go over there, I know he's upset with her for what she did, but she did save Peter and I too needed to thank her for that. Peter walks over first and taps her shoulder she turns around and gives Peter a weak smile.

He gives her a hug thanking her. When he was done, he gestured for me to go next. I give Carol a hug "Thank you so much for saving Peter." I said, "Y/n I'm sorry for the trouble I caused with you and Wanda." "I don't want to say it's ok, but I forgive you. I may not be your soulmate but yours will come soon." I pull away from the hug and she smile. "Thank you, Y/n," "Friends?" "Friends" I smile back and head to Wanda.

"I should probably apologize too." She said I kissed her cheek and she walked over to Carol while the rest of the team and I talked. "Hey Carol, I just wanted to thank you for helping Peter, Y/n forgives you and it's the right thing to do for me to also forgive you. Friends?" "Friends, again I'm really sorry for the trouble I caused." Wanda hugs her for a few seconds before pulling away. Wanda walks back to me happy, "What's got you all happy?" I ask smiling she kisses me, "Nothing". I smile at her and wraps her arms around me, I just smile and wrap my arms around her hugging her back.

The next few weeks were fun. Carol, Nat, Wanda, Peter and I got closer she was more of a friend than a troublemaker. The team went on a few missions while I stayed home. Tony was helping me plan a vacation for the five of us.

I was thinking about taking them to Vegas which would be fun to do. I didn't want to tell them where we were going but you can't tell four people to pack clothes for a week trip without them being suspicious. I decided to get three rooms, one for me and Wanda obviously, one for Peter, and one for Nat and Carol.

I had less than a week to let them know what was happening, so I was going to wait till they got back from their mission. Until then Tony and I were planning for the details, he was going to make me in charge of the money, which I thought was funny since I like to gamble but I didn't mention that. He paid for the hotel and the food, and the first-class flight to Vegas. Tony was actually soft behind that sarcastic exterior he has.