Я готов отвечать||40

A little while later I was close to finishing eating when I saw Wanda walk back in. "Tony said everything seems to be going fine he talked to Peter over comms, and he seemed to be ok." I let out a sigh a relief and finish what I was eating a put it in the sink. Wanda and I were on the roof top for mostly the rest of the day until we heard the jet land and we headed downstairs.

What I saw was not what I was expecting. "Carol what the hell happened?" I asked her as she's caring Peter who has a ton of blood over his body. I took Peter from Carol and took his pain, but he wasn't waking up. "I-I don't know he was fine and then I turned around and saw he was covered in agents." I know it wasn't her fault, but I couldn't stop myself from blaming her in my head.

"Bruce, I need you now." I said walking into his lab cleaning up the blood off of Peters' body. "What happened?" "Something went wrong on the mission, I healed him but he's not waking up."

I was getting more and more worried for Peter until I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Everything is going to be fine Y/n, Bruce and I will try to help Peter." I turn to the voice behind me and see Tony trying to hold his tears. I know he wasn't Peter's dad or even my dad, but I noticed he cared for Peter and me as if we were his children.

I look back at Peters body, watching Bruce put needles in him, listening to his heart rate. "He lost a lot of blood, you saved him by closing his wounds and healing him, any more time and he wouldn't be living." Bruce said. Which I know should probably make me feel good but for some reason it made me feel worse.

There was a knock on the door I look and see Wanda, I gestured for her to come in. When the door opened, I heard Nat yelling at Carol. Wanda stands next to me grabbing Peter's hand and holding it. Softy rubbing her thumb on the back of his hand. "How is he?" Wanda asked not looking at any of us in the room, just on Peter.

"He's doing well, his body just hasn't woken up yet." Bruce said, "How long will he be out?" I asked. "At most 2 weeks, but he's most likely to wake up today or sometime this week." I nod my head still looking at Peter, I heard a noise happen outside and see Carol just got pushed into a wall. "I better go calm Nat down before she breaks the compound and Carol." Wanda said leaving the room. I laugh a little and then my attention went back on Peter.

It was midnight and Bruce had moved Peter to one of the private rooms, and with that I moved with them. Wanda and I both stayed at Peters side, I knew that when I had left and working for Hydra, they had grown closer. I did bring me some comfort to know she was staying for mostly Peter and not me.

"When do you think he'll wake up?" She asked. Brushing his hair back with her hand, cleaning off extra dust he had on his face. She was such a nurturing person, it was cute. "I hope sometime this week." Wanda nods her head, still looking at Peter. If I'm being honest, I didn't believe a word I said, I had a feeling it was going to be longer then 1-2 weeks.

Wanda and I have been staying with Peter for a while, it's been like 2 weeks I think. I started to lose track I just wanted to see him smile and laugh so I knew he was ok. I'm surprised that Wanda has stayed this long, while I was gone, they must've never separated. They probably brought each other comfort.

Nat had to practically drag us out of the room so we could get some fresh air or socialize. After we ate, we walked back to Peter, I got tired so I laid down in the chairs, Wanda was still holding Peters hand. After 3 hours I woke up and saw that Wanda had gone to sleep. I got the sudden flood of anger in me for what the agents did, I quickly got up and left the room. I went to go find Carol and saw her in the training room.

"Carol" I said walking to her "Look Y/n I'm really sorry I didn't want Peter to get hurt it just happened so fast if I didn't turn my head for a sec-" "Save it Danvers, I don't want to hear it. Did all those agents die or did you have to get out as fast as you could?" "No not all of them, the rest went to the base. Listen Y/n I tried. We were doing well and then I turned my back for a second and looked at Peter covered in Agents I blasted them off of him, but he was already losing a lot of blood."

I nod and head out I walked by Wanda forgetting that she was sleep like a second ago. "Where are you going?" she asked, I sighed because I knew the answer about to come out of my mouth wasn't necessarily human "To kill the rest." I waited for her to stop me, but she didn't. "Without me?" I smirk and pick her up and use my speed to head to the base given the coordinates I saw on the screen this morning.

When we made it we looked around for a while it was silent, we went in and checked every door but it look abandoned. I mean at least they were smart enough to leave to find a new place. I check around one more time and I saw a brick that was uneven with the rest.

This can't honestly be a secret door can it? I press the brick in and I heard a door open. "Wanda keep an eye out something opened." She nods and stands behind me so we were back to back defending. I kick the brick wall and it opens up. Stairs leading down. I turn to Wanda who nods I walk in and I see one agent and the rest behind him. They aren't moving. Somethings up they have a plan of some sort. The guy speaks up. "Поезд, Дом, Один, Ночное Небо, Никакой помощи. Солдат?" "Я готов отвечать. (Ready to comply)" I said. "No!" Wanda said knowing what those words would do to me.