On the Run||83

We head outside careful not to wake anyone and we sat down on the bench that was there. I started playing a few songs, some he knew and sang along with me making me laugh. "You're really good." 

"Thanks, we should probably head back inside." I suggested.

"Yeah" Bucky and I head back inside, and I see Wanda walking over to the main room. 

"I'll see you in the morning Bucky, thanks for the talk and stuff." 

"Anytime."

I walk over to Wanda who's clearly tired "Hey," She said in a sleepy voice. "Hey" I wrapped my arm around her and brought her back into our room. I got into bed and so did she. "Are you feeling better?" She asked. "Working on it." 

She turns to me, I can tell she's thinking about something. Her thoughts are loud. "I um, what can I do?" I don't know why but when she asked that it broke me. She wanted to know what she could do to make me feel better, I know it's just a question but she's never asked me it before.

I lean over to her and give her a soft kiss. "Just be here." I said, she nodded her head and I laid down on her chest. Oh how the turns have tables (I just want to be clear I know that not the right saying). I fall asleep shortly after. But Wanda doesn't.

Wandas POV

I have been in love with this girl for forever. My body and my heart wakes up when I'm around her. I know Peter is her brother, and she just got her memories back of him and now this happens. We're going to be on the run for who knows how long, she cant see Peter, hell Tony might not even let her near Morgan.

I look down and see Y/n asleep on my chest with her arms wrapped around me. I knew she wasn't doing good and I didn't need to read any minds to figure that out. Bucky helps her a lot, they share the same trauma of Hydra, the feeling of being taken.

Once you get to know Bucky you realize he's not as intimidating as he may seem, it's the way he stares and the metal arm. Y/n always covers hers up if its not needed for her to have it out. When we lay down she lays in a position so that I don't feel uncomfortable having it wrapped around me.

Same with Steve, when I met him I thought he was all about business but no, Steve has his caring and playful sides, he just doesn't show them much unless it feels necessary. I haven't gotten to know Sam personally we have a few conversations but nothing deep and personal. And Nat is my best friend, I tell her everything. Even things I don't tell Y/n.

Like tonight, I went to her room and cried as she tried to calm me down, asking me what's wrong. I was telling her I was upset about not being able to say goodbye to Peter or Morgan. Y/n brought me closer to them. But I didn't tell her that, I needed to be there for her, she was more hurt, so I buried my emotions.

I hear a knock at the door, and I open it with my powers, "I made breakfast. If you guys...eat that sort of thing." Sam says and shuts the door. It's morning already? I wake Y/n up as she rolls over allowing me to get up and walk.

I headed to the kitchen to immediately eat while Y/n was getting herself totally woken up by splashing cold water in her face. "Morning" I heard all of them say. "Uh Morning." I fix myself a plate and sit at the edge of the couch furthest away from them. 

Nat notices and joins me. "You didn't get sleep did you?" She asked. Without making eye contact I shake my head no. She hands me her coffee, "Drink some, I know you'll refuse to sleep so at least drink something to help you stay awake." 

"Yeah, thanks." I said putting the coffee down and continuing to stare and the ground while eating.

Y/n walks into the room and notices my expression, I quickly change it trying to play it off. "Smooth Maximoff," Nat said in a low voice so Y/n doesn't hear. 

"Shut it" I said, but it wasn't subtle enough because Y/n asked if she could talk to me privately.

"Wands what going on?" 

"Nothing," 

"Wanda I know your lying to me." 

"I cant say it at the moment," 

"You can't say it or you cant say it to me?" She asked, slightly offended but not in a mean way in a hurt way. I didn't want to hurt her, she could read me.

"Its not that important, I just miss Peter." I say avoiding eye contact, she walks up closer to me and brings me into a hug. 

"Sorry I didn't notice sooner" She said, "It's ok, it's not your fault." We head back out to the rest in the main room and continue with our day.