Bringing them Home||103

"How'd it go?" Bucky asked, Peter and I look at each other. 

"It had it's moments, but at the end everything was good." I said, 

"That's good, Wanda's waiting for you upstairs." 

"Thanks Buck." I ran upstairs to my room before he told me not to call him that.

"Hey, did everything go ok?" 

"Yeah, you know that Mysterio guy, Beck, all those monsters were caused by him, it was an illusion, but Peter took him down and got the glasses back." 

"What about the girl?" 

"He got her too." I said, she stands up and gives me a hug. "Sorry I had to bring you home early" 

"It's ok, I'm just glad you both are ok." I kiss her neck while we sill hugged.

1 Month Later

"Steve!" I yelled from the garage of the compound. Steve ran down the stairs to meet me. "What's going on?" He asked, he looked over to see what I was doing "You're not still working on that are you?" He asked. 

"You know I have to." 

"The chances of this working is slim." 

"But there's still a chance. I have to get them back."

"You can't undo death." 

"At least that's what we were taught."

"So, why'd you call me down?" 

"So, I can kill you and see if it works." I look over at him and laugh a bit at the fear in his face before continuing "I'm kidding you should see the look on your face. But no, seriously, I just need to add this finish touch to it and then see what the possibilities are."

"If this works and they don't come back as we know them." 

"Doubt that but then I don't know." 

"Y/n you need to have a plan." 

"No, I just need them back." Steve sighs and walks out the door. "Come on Nat I need you, and Tony" I said to myself playing with the hologram I've been working on for the pass 9 months trying to figure out how to bring them back. 

Everyone knew I was working on this, none of them believed it was possible, Peter was somewhere in the middle and Wanda has been really supportive, I read her mind a few times to see if she was lying to me but no, she really believed I could do it. She stayed with me in the garage almost 24/7 unless she was getting food for us to eat and other basic things.

I added the final touch to the hologram machine. A lot of me was doing this for Peter and Morgan. Morgan was so young, she would barely recall memories with her dad when older, Peter almost got himself killed because he thought he trusted someone to carry on the legacy of Stark. And to bring Nat back was mostly for me. Almost everyone who didn't die stayed around. But none of them were Nat, I missed her.

Carol took the news of Nat's death hard, to the point she couldn't even be on earth because it reminded her of Nat. while Peter and I were in London that's when she came back. "J.A.R.V.I.S. what the percentage of this being able to work?" I asked as I took a sip of my coffee and sat on the desk.

"99.957%" I looked at the screen in shock, I couldn't even speak. I heard the door open, and Wanda walked in. 

"Hey I brought food." She looked at me while I was still starring at the screen, she turned her attention to it as well. "Oh my God, it's...it's" 

"Possible" I said finishing her sentence. I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes with the biggest smile, I ran up to her and picked her up "It's fucking possible...They can come home." I said in excitement while Wanda held on tight laughing.

I put her down and we starred at the screen for a few more minutes. "Shit ok, so now I just have to build it." I said. 

"It's 8:00pm we haven't gotten sleep in a months, lets rest for tonight and write a list of materials we need and tomorrow we'll start building." Wanda suggested. 

"Sounds good." I said and we grabbed our food and head to the main room and started to watch a movie.

A Few Days Later

Todays the day we test it out and see if it works, I woke up and Wanda was already gone, I got dressed and ready for the day. I ran downstairs and saw Wanda up drinking coffee. "Are you excited?" Wanda asked with a smile. 

"Very" I said giving her a kiss. 

"Come on." She said taking my hand. She brought me to the machine/platform we've been working on for the past few days.

"Shouldn't we wait for everyone?" I asked, 

"They all doubt you, what you should do is bring them back, prove them wrong and continue with your day like nothing happened and let them be shocked." 

"You know me so well Maximoff." I walk over to the control panel and turn it on, immediately things started to turn on and move around while she stands behind me. A bright light came from the machine and then it stopped.

There was fog everywhere, not because something went wrong and it's smoking but just because of the light. Wanda and I cough a bit, I turn the machine off and Wanda moves to beside me. We stand still looking at the platform.