Spring||114

Your POV

I ran up the stairs into my room, I tensed up then everything in my room got knocked over Bucky came through the door but I was to upset to even try and convince him to leave.

"Come on sit down" He said and lead me to the edge of my bed and he sat down next to me. "I know this may be over stepping but you have to see this from both angles, you got taken because you were trying to help me because I was trying to help Steve. You can't save everyone. You almost turned yourself in for Wanda." 

"Yeah but I can't let her back there" 

"She doesn't want you to go back there either, you have spent 3 years and over at Hydra she just wants to have you." I look at the floor while he talks to me, as stupid as it sounds I never thought about it like that. "She is so deeply in love with you that even in the middle of you trying to murder her she knows it's ok, now stop whining and go down and be with your girlfriend." 

"Bucky I get what your saying I really do but I just punched the hell out of her till she was coughing blood" 

"I did the same to Steve and many others, but at some point you have to learn to forgive yourself because you didn't have a choice." He practically pushed me off the bed towards the door "Go to your girlfriend I'll talk to the rest of the team."

I walked out my room and into Wandas where I saw her on her bed playing with her rings. She looked up at me and smiled "I just want to say I'm so sorry, I know you're going to say it's ok but it's not but I just needed to say that." She patted the spot next to her on the bed and sat next to her.

"It's been a long year without you"

"Nat didn't try anything on you did she?" I asked turning my head.

"A few times but I didn't let it happen" she informed me with a smile.

"Good"

She took my hand and started rubbing it then to my fore arm tracing over my tattoo, "What made you get a snake tattoo?" 

"Honestly, I was inspired by Loki, Thor told me a story about Loki taking a form of a snake and then stabbing him" I explained making Wanda giggle.

I couldn't help but smile, she looked up at me making us lock eyes, my eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips.

"I'm still yours, if you want to kiss me then do it Anderson" she said in a soft voice. I lean in giving her a kiss then pulling away, she put her hands around my neck, she leaned back slowly on the bed while I crawled on top of her. 

"I love you" I said softly in her ear. 

"I love you too, so much" she pulled me back into a kiss as my hands went under her shirt, I pulled her shirt off and undid her bra. My fingers went down to her pants I gave her a look and she nodded as I started kissing her neck.

The Next Morning

"Morning" Wanda said, I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at her. 

"Morning" I gave her a kiss and she smiled looking down. 

"Do you want to go down stairs or want to stay in bed for the day?" She asked 

"Is it bad I just want to stay in bed?" 

"Not at all, I'll go get your breakfast." 

"Wait, could you bring in Peter while you get the food" 

"Of course"

A few minutes later Peter walked in. "Hey, Wanda said you wanted to see me" 

"Yeah, I just wanted to apologize for whatever it is I did to you, and to thank you for punching me back to normal"