Different||71

I pull her into a kiss and then pull away, she's no longer touching me, my eyes go back to normal. "What the hell?" I asked myself then looked at Jade. I back away from her and run to the kitchen to tell Nat. I found her and Morgan still at the counter.

"What's wrong with you?" Nat asked, 

"I um, I forgot." 

"What are you talking about Parker?" 

"I had something to tell you but I just lost it."

"It probably wasn't important. It'll come back." 

"Yeah, ok well I'll see you guys later I'm going to go train." 

"See ya" Nat said, and I left the room to go meet Bucky in the training room.

"Everything ok? You seem like you got knocked out." Bucky said.

"Yeah, my memory just seems a bit fuzzy. Let's train."

Narrator POV 1 month later

Wanda Peter and the rest come back to the compound tonight, and everyday since Jade moved in she's been using her powers so that you would kiss her. You don't remember a single one, every time you're about to leave or you snap out of it she erases the memory, now that Wandas back she wants to take it a step further.

Your POV 11:00pm

Nat, Bucky and I were waiting on the couch for the rest of the team to arrive. Jade, Tony, and the rest were near by standing. Nat made me wear a hoodie, and some joggers so that it hid the tattoos. The door opens and Wanda walks in first. I jump over the couch to hug her. "I missed you" Wanda said "I missed you too" I said giving her a kiss.

"So that's her girlfriend." Jade says under her breath. Nat heard it. Nat gets up and hugs Wanda. Steve comes in next and Bucky give him a hug. Carol and Peter come in and Nat and I give them hugs. When Vision walks in I read his mind, not because I don't trust Wanda but because I don't trust him. He's clear.

Peter and I are still hugging and talking. "Who's he? The one Y/n is hugging." Jade asked Tony "Peter Parker, her brother." Jade nods. We all let them come in and settle down for a bit, I went over to Wanda who gave me another kiss. "Why are you wearing a hoodie? I know its December now but I mean it's warm in here." She asked. "It's to cover up the surprise." I said which made her laugh.

Nat comes back over "I'm really sorry to ruin this moment but can I talk to Wanda" I nod and let Wanda go with Nat, I headed up stairs to grab my phone and I run into Jade on my way out.

"Hey Jade." "Hey Y/n, I see you have a girlfriend." "Yeah I already told you." I said trying to hurry the conversation up so I can get back to Wanda, I try to walk out the room but she gets in my way and touches me. 

"You're a great kisser, sleep with me." She said. I use my powers to get her out of my head, "No I'll pass." And pull my arm from her grip. She chases after me and puts her hands to the back of my neck, her eyes grey, and now mine.

I pull her into a kiss and pin her against the wall outside in the hall, I start kissing her neck. I take her hand and bring her into her room there was a second where I missed her hand and we weren't touching. I look at her, my eyes back to normal. I use my speed to get to Wanda. 

"Wanda, Jade she uh" "What happened?" She asked "I can't remember." "What's the last thing you remember?" Nat asked. "Getting my phone from Wandas room." I hold up the phone in my hands.

"Wanda try to read her mind" Nat said. Wanda held her hand up to my forehead. "I hear nothing and see nothing, its just nothing." "Weird" I said. 

Nat whispers in Wandas ear, "Don't spend a second away from her, or anything can happen. And remember it's not actually her." I was talking to Peter while Nat said that so I didn't hear her.

Jade walks down and heads over to Wanda. "Hi I'm Jade nice to met you." 

"Yeah, nice to meet you too." Wanda said trying to keep her eyes form flickering red. Nat pulls Wanda back from the handshake and they go sit on the couch with Carol. I few moments later I join.

Wanda lays her head on my shoulder while she was talking to Nat and I was kind of zoned out thinking about nothing. "You smell different" I was still zoned out I didn't know who was talking to me. "Y/n?" "Hmm?" I asked turning my head to Wanda. "You smell different" "I do?" I smell the hoodie and realize it doesn't smell like Wanda. "Weird, it's your hoodie. Let me go shower real quick."

I got up and showered and changed my hoodie and sat back down next to Wanda. "What's wrong?" I asked, she seemed bothered by something. I didn't do anything did I? 

"No, you didn't do anything, probably just tired." "Well, you can't go to sleep yet" "Why is that?" "Tell me about the trip. I mean like I know it was a mission but" Wanda kisses me. "It was beautiful." I smile at her and give her another kiss.

"So, you going to tell me why you have a hoodie on?" "You're to tired, remember?" "Y/n what did you do?" "Nothing bad, if you don't like them, I can always heal and cover it up." Wanda takes my hoodie off and looks at my stomach. "They aren't there silly" I point to where they were and she just smiles.

"I'm going to assume you like them?" She looks at me "I do." She says and kisses me. "Can I have your hoodie back I'm actually cold and everyone is starring." She laughs and gives me the hoodie and I put it back on. "Do you wanna go to our place or stay here?" I asked her "Stay here I'm tired for real." "Ok" I take her hand and we go to her room and go to bed.