One Month||68

Wanda's POV

It's been 2 weeks (afternoon)

2 weeks since and Y/n still hasn't woken up, I'm not even sure if what they did to her worked. There was no way of telling, we'd just have to wait. I stayed by her bed 24/7, Nat would try to get me to take breaks, but I didn't. Nat would bring me food and water and even change of clothes.

"Ok seriously Wanda come on you need a break. She's not dead." Nat said. 

"I can't, I can't leave her" just then the front door opened Peter had been on a mission since we came back from New York and Carol was just now coming back from her mission. 

"Hey Wanda, why are you in the l-" Peter saw Y/n's body on the bed. "What happened?"

"Y/n was having these voices in her head that were telling her to do things that weren't so, normal?" Nat said trying to explain. 

"So she asked for Tony to take a look and remove whatever, we believe to be Hydras parasite." I added. 

"How long she been here?" Peter asked. 

"2 weeks." Nat said. "She hasn't moved yet I try to get her to get air but no" Nat said to Peter talking about me. 

"Come on let's get some air" Peter said taking my hand. I sighed and got up, he took me out for a walk downtown while Nat and Carol stayed with Y/n.

Nat's POV

"Come on Y/n wake up" I said shaking her body. No response. 

"Y/n if you don't wake up Nat and I are going to steal Wanda from you." Carol added. 

"I mean she's not wrong, Wanda is definitely something." 

"Quit talking about my girlfriend like that or I'll kill you." Y/n said. She looked like we woke her up from a nap. 

"I see the voice is still in your head." I said. 

"Oh no, that's me talking." 

"Well I have to go back to my room I'll be back in a bit" Carol said. 

"Wait, don't tell Wanda Y/n's up we should surprise her." Carol nodded leaving me with Y/n. 

"I heard you've been sleeping with Wanda." 

"I have I see why you like her" I tease. 

"Not funny Romanoff." she said adjusting and sitting up on the bed. 

"I'm not going to lie to you Parker but Wanda was really worried about you. So we did get closer." 

"Thin ice." 

"I'll go tell the others you're up, and to not tell Wanda." Y/n nodded while I left to tell the others. I told Tony and he said he was going to throw a party and Y/n was going to come out and surprise Wanda.

Wandas POV

Peter took me out for a walk, we we're walking for awhile and then he got a call "Ok, see you later" he said before hanging up. 

"Who was that?" 

"Friend from school." he said "We should eat out its 1:00pm" he suggested. 

"I guess". We came back from late lunch and when we came to the compound it was around 6:00pm Peter was really helping me stay calm. 

"Good you guys are back, we're having a party in an hour." Tony said. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Well Peter and Carol returned from there long missions." I shrugged and then went to the lab to see Y/n but she wasn't there, "Oh Maximoff, Banner moved her, he's trying to see if he can do something to wake her up early."

"Can I see her?" 

"Not at the moment" he said. I went upstairs and laid in bed for a bit trying to calm myself down. They are just trying to help. They want her up as much as I do. It was time for the party and I was not having as much fun as I normally do, I didn't even drink much as I would normally. 

"Let's play a game." Tony yelled we all walk over to the couch, I didn't want to play but it was something to do. 

"Truth or Dare Wanda?" Clint asked. 

"Truth" I said. 

"Is it true you slept with Natasha?" I heard her voice. I turn around and see her standing behind the couch. My entire day just got better before I could say anything she gave me a kiss. 

"I missed you so much." I said between the kiss. 

"You never answered the question" She said smirking. 

"To clarify she spelt on top of me" 

"You know Maximoff seems I'm in competition." she says picking me up and bringing me upstairs. "I missed you too", 

"Do you think the voices are gone?" 

"I hope so, but I almost killed Nat today, because she was saying if I didn't wake up she would steal you from me and then they kept talking about how good you look and" I cut her off kissing her. 

"You ramble a lot" I said. 

"You want me to stop talking?" I nod my head and she lays me on the bed kissing my neck.

The Next Morning

I woke up next to Y/n who was starring at me with a smile. "Hey" She said, "Hey." "What do you want to do today?" She asked, I was about to answer but then Tony was ringing our room. We got up and headed downstairs to see what he needed. We walked into the meeting room and it was Tony, Steve, Carol and Vision all gathered around.

"Take a seat, this is mostly for Maximoff but you tag along in the meeting." He said to Y/n. "Ok so there's a mission that needs to happen ASAP, you all leave tomorrow noon." 

"How long?" Y/n asked. Tony took a deep breath before answering "A month." Y/n went quiet. "I'm assuming that the energy in this room is saying Y/n isn't coming." I said. Vision nods.

"Can I ask why I can't come?" "Well it's what Furry demanded, and given he barely knows your existence, you can't join. I tried to get him to either drop Wanda from the mission or let you join but, nothing." Tony said. The room was silent for a moment, Y/n and I trying to comprehend what was about to happen.

"Ms. Maximoff will be safe if us." Vision says trying to comfort Y/n. "What's the location?" She asked "Florence, Italy." "I wont go." I said "No Wanda you have to go, this is your job and it doesn't seem like you have much of a choice." Y/n said with her head in her hands. Steve, Vision, Carol and Tony leave the room. I walk over to Y/n and hug her.

"It's just a month." I said. "No Wands you don't get it, I need you, even times I may not show it I really do." 

"Hey look at me." I put my hands on her face so she has to look at me "I need you too, but like you said I don't have a choice." "I know." I give her a kiss. "But I have my suspicions about the microwave, he tries anything I'm getting on the next flight to Italy whether Tony likes it or not." I laugh and she pulls me into a hug.

"So, what should we do today?" She asked, "I just want to be with you, so probably just movies." "Ok then let's go." We head out to the main room and laid on the couch watching movies. We finished one and we were moving onto a second one. 

"Hey you guys, didn't see you guys I barely saw you two at the party" Nat say smirking "Are you looking for details Nat?" I asked. "Of course not. No, I heard you're going on a mission for a month." "Could we not talk about that please" I asked "Sure."

We continued watching movies until it was lunch and even then, we didn't spend a second apart. The later in got the less we talked because we knew what was going to happen tomorrow. "Babe?" I asked "Yeah?" "How is this going to work?" 

"We can call in, text. Just stay in communication and everything should be fine." 

"I wish you could come." I said in a whisper, but I guess she heard me because she replied saying "Me too."