Mysterio||96

A/n: I meant to point this out last chapter but Wanda is now Scarlet Witch with in the 8 months period. Sorry for not posting yesterday I was having some trouble. And Thank you so much for 11k views on this story.  

We've been walking for a bit when I noticed Peter and MJ talking on the little bridge. "Take a picture." I said to Wanda. 

"Of what?" 

"Peter and MJ, over there." I point to where they are. 

"Y/n, Peter is going to beat you up if you keep doing this to him" Wanda says laughing. 

"Just because he tossed me off a roof once, with no powers might I add doesn't mean I can't beat him. I can." 

"Competitive." 

"What you like it?" I said nudging her arm as she laughed.

Everything was going fine until something happened in the water, not sure what it was but the Water just erupted. I take Wandas hand and speed of out of the splash zone first so we could see what exactly was happening. The water turned into a water like monster.

Peter ran up to Wanda and I as we we're still trying to figure out, how do you beat water? "Y/n I left my suit in the hotel room." 

"What why?" 

"Because I'm on vacation, everyone is going to see my face just get them out of here." Now look who's giving orders. 

"Peter are you sure you can handle this?" 

"Yes, now go."

Peter runs off into an alley trying to get his web shooters on. "Wands give me your hand." 

"Y/n I'm helping you." 

"I can't loose you." 

"It's water, and also you wont loose me." 

"I meant like loose you in a crowd, but ok." Wanda and I split up. I pick up as much people as I can and use my speed to get them as far away as possible. Wanda stood in the middle of the sidewalk mind controlling them to leave the area.

Peter was swinging in and out of windows bringing buildings together to stop them from falling. I saw some other guy with a fishbowl as a head flying around. I grabbed a few more people before I saw Peter struggling to keep a tower from falling. I run over to him and use my powers to help it stand back up until the dude with a fishbowl stopped the water which made it interfere with my powers.

I run over to Peter and help him up, "Peter are you ok?" 

"Yeah, I'm good. Where's Wanda?" 

"I don't know I'll to find her." This place was to big for me to search so I teleport to her. 

"Hey" She said sarcastically. 

"Hi," I pick her up and we teleport back to Peter. "I'm assuming you don't know who that guy was right?" I asked Peter. 

"No, not a clue." Later that day, around nighttime we were all gathered in the lobby of the hotel. Everyone was coming up with their own theories of who the fishbowl was.

Ned: It's aliens. It has to be.

Flash: Buzzfeed says there's a sailor named Morris Bench who was exposed to an experimental underwater generator and got hydro powers

MJ: Yeah, you should definitely believe everything you read on the internet.

"I like her already." I said to myself but I guess Wanda heard because slapped my stomach.

Flash: Spider-Man could take him.

Mr. Harrington: What do you think it is?

Mr. Dell: You know, being a man of science.... witches

"Ms. Scarlet Witch, did you do this?" I asked playfully, "Y/n stop." She said with a smile.

Brad: He's like Iron Man and Thor rolled into one.

I turn to Wanda who shakes her head "Just let it go." She told me.

Flash: He's all right. He's no Spider-Man.

MJ: What is it with you and Spider-Man?

Flash: "What? He's just awesome, okay? He protects the neighborhood, and you know, he's inspiring. He inspires me to be a better man." He notices Peter enter the room after talking to Aunt May, "Sup dickwad? I thought you drowned." He winks at him. Disturbing.

Peter turns to me immediately telling me to let it go too. "Flash doesn't even know who he's talking to." I said under my breath.

Brad: Sounds like his name's Mysterio.

MJ: L'uomo del Misterio is Italian for man of mystery. They don't actually know who he is.

Ned: Mysterio...

Peter turns to MJ.

Peter: So, how much did you actually see?

MJ: Not much... I was running.

Peter: Right. me too. I was also running...away. So, Paris tomorrow. Go to the Eiffel Tower. Should be great.

MJ: Yeah, I read it was secretly built as a mind-control antenna to create an army of the insane.

Peter: Oh...

MJ: Which is why it's my favorite destination on the whole trip.

I turn back to Wanda "She has taste." which made Wanda laugh while scrunching her nose. "You're adorable."  I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Once we were all done with our insane theories we headed back to our rooms. "So, you heard Peter, Paris tomorrow what do you want to do?" I asked, 

"Not sure, but I definitely want to see the Eiffel tower. I think that's obvious." 

"Good Choice" I heard someone say in a deep voice. I turn around and turn on the light. 

"Fury." I said as Wanda moved next to me. 

"Hello to you too." 

"Is there something you need?" 

"Actually yes, let me go get the other Parker and we can discuss this in a moment. Suit up."