131

*Not Proof read from here to the rest* 1 month later

I haven't been able to see Wanda, or anyone just two people, Maria and guard whose name I didn't catch. Nick put my collar back on he said he didn't trust me. "So have anyone special in your life?" I asked Maria while laying down on the floor of my cell.

"No"

"How come?"

"Too busy, they wouldn't get my attention."

"I could see that" I said, "Do you hate mutants too?"

"Fury doesn't hate mutants, just the ones who use there gift for not so great things."

"You act like I'm Hydra, that I'm what they made me to be"

"I didn't say,"

"You don't need to. I fight for what's right and as someone told me once being a hero take four or five moments, a few moments doing the ugly stuff no one else would do."

"Killing isn't,"

"It may not be the answer but it's the only one that works. Thanos, remember that? When you and your little pep squad turned to ash, we had to kill Thanos to get you back." "I did you guys a favor, they could've continued there kills around the world and let you guys what? Put them in cage for the rest of there life until one of there goons shoots you dead so they can run free?"

She goes quiet again, she knows I'm right.

"I'm taking a break" She says getting up and leaving thing room.

I heard the door open again; I was confused because that was a very short break. I look over and saw Pietro in a bodyguard's suit, he put his hands on the glass wall and it started to shake and then it shattered on the ground. I stepped out and he put his hand behind my neck and used his speed to get us pass the guards without getting shot at and into an elevator.

"Where Wanda?" I asked, "She's waiting." The doors opened and I saw Nat standing there with Peter and Wanda. Guards came through the door with guns and within a blink they fell on the floor and Pietro was on the other side.

We continued to walk until we got to the jet were everyone was. I look around unsure of what to say, "We kinda made a deal with Fury, you'll just have to hold up you're end" Tony said, I nodded my head and sat down and Wanda joined.

I look over at her wanting to kiss her so badly but everyone was watching me, I looked back over at everyone else and then I put my head down. After a while of flying I leaned back in my seat and turned my head to Wanda, "Wands" I whispered next to her ear, she turned her head to look at me and gave me a hug.

"We can't keep playing this game." She said almost crying, "I'll do better, I promise." "Lets change you out of that cell uniform." Wanda used her magic to put me into a hoodie and joggers, "Tony, how can we take this collar off, it's different" She asked, "Working on it Maximoff stay calm." He said.

I put my arm behind Wandas back pulling her closer to me and she rested her head on my shoulder while messing with my hand. "Parker hand these to your sister" Clint said, Peter got up and handed me everything I had on me at the time.

Necklace, bracelets, and rings. "There's a code on the collar do you know what it is?" Tony asked, not asking anyone in particular. Nat got up and put her hand on my head and pushed it down so I was looking at the floor. I started feeling pressure on the back of neck and then the collar feel off and the energy built up in me immediately.

"Welcome" Nat said and walked back to her seat, I noticed Carol wasn't on the ship, probably left again. "Yeah, thanks" I said, I turn back to Wanda and she nods at me, she already knew what I was thinking. I was right Carol left.