MJ||98

We stop to take a break; Dimitri pulls Peter aside and tells him to go into building to meet someone. Wanda and I walk into the little shop everyone else went in to buy a few snacks. 

"Keep them on, they look good on you." MJ said. 

"Why thank you." She walks pass us and I look at Wanda. "Do you think she knows?" I asked.

"That you and Peter are siblings? Probably you guys don't even hide it." I nod. 

"Let's split this. Deal?" I asked Wanda, holding up a pastry. She nods and takes my hand, as MJ messed with Flashes live stream and we head back on the bus.

"Y/n, Y/n I need your help." Peter said running to the back of the bus before anyone else got on. 

"What happened?" 

"Fury had a nice suit made for me, and I had to change in that building, there was a woman in there with me because she was giving me the suit." 

"Get to the point." 

"Brad took a photo of us, he thinks I was trying to hook up with her, he's going to show it to MJ." 

"Go back to your seat I'll deal with it."

"Yeah, they have no idea your siblings." Wanda said making me laugh a bit before getting focused. 

"J.A.R.V.I.S. show me Brad Davis' phone." 

"Processing." I look at the screen and see I have access to his phone. 

"Why does he take so many photos of himself." I say in a disgusted tone. I found the photo and deleted it off his phone. I looked through his messages just incase he sent it before hand but no. "Ok well that was easy." I said, a message popped up on the screen telling me Peter launched a killer drone on Brad.

"Damnit Peter." I look between the aisle and see Peter freaking out grabbing his glasses off of Flash. I looked behind a saw the drone getting ready to fire. I brought Wandas head down so the drone missed her, Peter used his webs on the steering wheel making us serve. Peter got the whole bus to get distracted while I watched him jump out the exist on the roof of the bus and web up the drone.

He comes back down and looks at me and mouths 'Sorry' before collapsing back in his seat. "Well Peter has a lot to figure out with Starks technology." I said, Wanda taps my shoulder, 

"Listen" she said pointing to Brad and MJ talking. I enhance my hearing into there conversation.

Brad: Uh this is so weird; it was right here on my phone I...I...

MJ: Yeah. Weird.

We made it to Prague, and we made it to our hotel, "This is nice" Wanda said, "I did not expect this." Peter got a call and walked away to answer it. 

"Y/n we have to go. Wanda, can you stay here with the rest of the team?" She shakes her head yes.

Peter and I meet with Fury and we go over the plan "I will be in the cathedral tower keeping watch for the fire monster. When that shows up, I will radio you guys, and then Mr. Beck and I will-" Peter got interrupted. 

"My name is Mysterio." Beck says, 

"That's when Mysterio and I will move in."

Beck speaks up again. "Peter, listen to me. The best hope you have -- the only hope -- is to stop it here and now, no matter what the cost. Keep it away from civilians if you can, but, most important, keep it away from metal. If it gets too big, it'll be able to draw power from the Earth's core. After that, there's no way to stop it."

Peter: Hey, man, my friends are here? And I can't help but think we're putting them in danger-

Fury: You're worried about us hurting your friends? You? Who called a drone strike on your own school tour bus? Stark gave you a multi-billion dollar AR tactical intelligence system and the first thing you do with it? Is try and blow up your friends. It's clear to me that you were not ready for this!

Peter leaves the room, and Beck walks after him.

Y/n: You know, he wouldn't be in this situation if you would just listen to him, it has been 8 months since we were at the fight of your lives and everyone else's, if you would stop making him feel like his life is stuck like this then maybe he would've been more flexible. But you made him like this he is 16, he has a life of his own, you made your choice give him time to make his.

I walk out the room and see Peter jump off the building and I join him. "I'll stay with your class, I'll protect them, you keep that element monster thing away." I said to Peter he nodded and told E.D.I.T.H. to help him keep us at the opera.

We all get dressed up, Peter and I have an earpiece in our ears so I can know what's going on. This is more his mission I'm just here. "Parkers, do you copy? Comm check, one, two" Hill asked, 

"Yeah, yeah we hear you." I responded as we walk in the building, I told Wanda what was going on and she agreed to watch anyone if I had to go.

"Are you in position?" Nick asked through comms. 

"No." Peter responded which messed up the conversation with MJ. Wanda headed to our seats, a few moments later MJ did the same. 

"Y/n I got to go, could you tell MJ that I'm sick or something?" 

"Ok, be careful Peter, I'm serious." 

"Promise."

I take a deep breath before going over to MJ, "Hey MJ, Peter started to feel a fever happening, he wont make it." MJ looks back at Peter who is obviously sad. 

"Ok." she said. Peter left, Brad stood up and flicked Peter off sitting next to MJ. 

"Come on." I said taking her hand and leading her next to Wanda.

After a minute MJ got up and left. "I'll be back" I said to Wanda. I chased MJ from a distance and followed her. 

A/n: Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I would like, I've been debating about whether or not to make another book of Lizzie/Wanda mini stories since I have a ton on Word. Thank you so much for 13k views.