Beginning||80

Steve leaves the room, I follow him to where Nat also is we're watching security footage of a guy asking Bucky some questions. His voice sounds familiar. I walk over to Steve who just finished a conversation with some other girl in the room with blonde hair. Sharron I think her name was.

The lights turned off and started to flash red. "Sub-level 5 east wing" Sharron said telling us were Bucky was. Steve, Nat, Sam, and Sharron following behind me. Sam, Steve and I run into a room and see agents laying on the floor.

"Help me." We heard, we walked into the room Bucky was in and see a man on the floor. Steve walks over to him and picks him up, it's a guy who looks weirdly familiar. Steve shoves him into a wall. Steve asked him a question but I wasn't paying attention, all I heard come out of his mouth was "To see the empire fall." Then Bucky comes out of no where and tries to punch Sam but he ducks.

Steve goes after Bucky and they start to fight. I was holding the guy down not like he could do much but still. When I saw Bucky was no longer with Steve, I let the guy go and went after him.

I run and accidently run into Tony, Nat, and Sharron. "Where is he?" I asked. "Follow me" The Sharron said. When we saw Bucky, Tony used his even miniature arc reactor to form his Iron Man hand over his.

He didn't do to bad without his suit but still got beat when Bucky punched him and he got thrown into a chair. Nat and Sharron ran after Bucky, got a few good punches and kicks in until the blonde got flipped onto a table and Nat started to get choked while her legs where still around Bucky. Her and her leg wraps, I feel for Bucky. It's annoying.

I decided I did enough standing around watching and kicked Bucky away from Nat. I heard her gasp for air. Bucky and I were fighting and it was pretty much a tie so far, he seemed more powerful. I didn't want to use my powers and hurt him possibly damaging his memories to the point even I cant get them back. He pushed me away and ran up the stairs.

Some guy I've never seen before dressed in all black chased after him while I stayed with Nat. "Nat, are you ok?" I asked while she was still catching her breath. 

"Those metal arms are powerful huh?" 

"Yeah. You know a thank you would be nice." 

"For what?"

"I was watching him choke you but I decided to stop narrating in my head and help your helpless self." 

"You're an ass you know that?" I roll my eyes playfully and help her up while I see Steve run out the door to Bucky.

I walk into the room were Ross was talking to Tony and Nat, I was just there. When Ross left Tony asked "My left arm is numb, is that normal?" Nat walked over to him and rubbed his shoulder 

"You alright?" She asked. 

"Always...36 hours jeez." 

"We are seriously understaffed." I said. 

"Oh, yeah. It'd be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?" Tony added. 

Nat smiles a bit "No. You really think he'd be on our side?" 

"No" Tony responded. 

"I have an idea." 

"Me too. Where's yours?" 

Nat looks a little confused "Downstairs. Where's yours?" Tony just smiles.

I teleported back to the compound where I was greeted by my angry Sokovian girlfriend. Vision. He told her. Wanda backed we up to a wall so my back was pressing against it. "You didn't tell me Stark wanted to lock me up." 

"I know I'm sorry, he said it was for your own good." 

"And you believed him?" 

"I trust him, I don't think what he's doing is right but yeah?" She's just starring at me. Our faces inches apart. I could feel her breathing. Fuck it. I kiss her, she backs away slowly so I can get off the wall, it's letting her guard down. I put my hands behind her neck bringing her closer.

We break apart when we hear an explosion happen in the background. "What is that?" Wanda asked. I stepped closer to the window trying to get a better view. "Stay here please." Vision instructs. I sense someone in the room.

Wanda throws a knife at them with her powers. It's Clint. I turn and stop Wandas magic before it hits him. She turns around and sees it's Clint. 

I was impressed he didn't flinch, he gently moved it out of the way. "Guess I should've knocked." He said, 

"Oh my God! What are you doing here?" Wanda asked stepping closer to him.

"Disappointing my kids" He started shooting arrows around the room "I'm supposed to go water-skiing. Cap needs our help. Come on."

"Clint! You should not be here." Vision says phasing through the wall.

"Really? I retire for, what, like five minutes, and it all goes to shit." He has a point.

"Please consider the consequences of your actions."

"Okay, they're considered. Okay, we gotta go." I notice Wanda wasn't following him, just standing here, next to me. She may not trust Stark but she's trusting me, who's trusting him.  Vision was stuck between the arrows, "It's this way."

"I've caused enough problems." She said shyly, I look down at her. I made her fear her own powers. I put my arm around her and kiss her head.

"You gotta help me, Wanda. Look, you wanna mope, can go to high school. You wanna make amends, you get off your ass." Vision starts to escape the arrows shooting them with his mind stone. "Shit." Clint and Vision start fighting. Wanda not knowing who to help "I knew I should've stretched." Clint kept punching and kicking but Vision kept phasing until he had Clint in a tight headlock.

"Clint, you can't overpower me."

"I know I can't. But they can." I look over at Wanda and she nods to me.

"Vision, that's enough. Let him go. I'm leaving." She said, I use my powers to phase Vision's arm letting Clint catch his breath.

"I can't let you." He said back in a kind of creepy way.

"It's not your choice to make" I said, Wanda then uses her powers and overpowers the mind stone making him crack. I've been waiting for this. Vison is now forced on his knees.

"If you do this . . . they will never stop being afraid of you."

"I can't control their fear, only my own." I can't stop smiling when I see her push Vision threw the floor making all the extra rock cover him. "Are you smiling Parker?"

"I've just been waiting to see that happen." I said still smiling.

"Alright let's go" Clint said.

Wanda looks at me "Go, I'll be fine." I give her a quick kiss "Watch out for her Clint or you're dead."

"Got it." He says as the run out to meet with Sam, Bucky, and Steve. I look back down at Visions body and laugh a little.