126

3 days later

It's been 3 days since Fury came to pick up the girl and I was surprised I kept the illusion going. Wanda, Peter, Nat, Pietro and I were all in the main room watching tv when the door slammed and we were met with SHEILD agents and Fury. The rest of the Avengers came in to see what caused the noise.

Fury: "Agent Parker you think you're slick." Fuck. "Come with us."

"This isn't fair, you gave her a night to find her. How about you try." Steve said angry. "She has given everything you asked of her, you lost the girl, you find her."

Fury: I don't believe you get to make the calls, Captain.

Tony: No because he's right, you asked to take her in, you did that, she slipped through your fingers, that's on you.

The agents hold their guns to me and start shooting but I keep healing, until Fury holds his hand up and makes them stop. The bullets fall out of me as I heal, "Your plan was to fucking kill me?" My eyes flicker blue and I didn't realize. "Agent Parker, come with us and we can do this peacefully." "I scare you, just like Banner scares you? You can't put me in a cage, I didn't ask for these powers I was born with them."

An agent shoots a dart at me, but I catch it just before one entered my leg and I fall to the floor. The last thing I saw was Wanda hovering over me crying trying to keep me awake before everything went black. I wake up in a clear, circular large cage.

"Nice to see your finally wake up agent Parker" When I hear Fury's voice, I roll my eyes and lean on the glass wall. "Sorry things had to go that way, but we did what needed to be done." He catches onto the fact the I'm not responding and laughs to himself. "You have a lot of nerve acting like a smart-ass. We don't have any leads on Aubrianna, but" "When am I getting out of here?" "You get out when necessary. You'll get out when instructed to do so, you're to powerful to be out in the real world. You need to be contained." "Like an animal. I intimidate you Fury. You walk around with that eye patch as if someone cut off, but it was cat, you wear that coat as if you're a big deal. I can take out all of your agents if I wanted to but I don't."

"You aren't a hero, and you have powers sorry if I fear for anyone's safety." "You fear for your own." Fury walks towards the door with his hands behind his back. I bang my head on the glass wall already missing Wanda. I was given a floor bed, and that was it, there was a little door that could only be opened from the outside and went threw the glass, I assume it was for food. When Fury made it to the door I could hear yelling, they were here but Fury wouldn't let them see me.

2 weeks later

2 weeks. No Wanda, no Peter, no Tony, no Nat, no Pietro, no Avengers. I lost track of the time but I knew it was probably the last week of November. I heard footsteps coming closer to me, it was Wanda and a guard. "Y/n" she said coming to glass, I smile and make my way over, "Wands" she started to cry and she sat on the floor and I sat with her.

"I miss you, so much" She said, I started to tear up looking at her. "I miss you too" She wipes her tears with the sleeve of her hoodie, then I notice it's mine. "They aren't going to let me stay long, they say I can only visit from 6:00pm-8:00pm. But I just really needed to see you."

I give her a smile and then she takes her phone out, she starred showing me pictures of Morgan and Sparky, Peter and Pietro and the mess they've caused at the compound together. Secret photos of Carol and Nat and Steve and Bucky playing around and laughing.

I smile at every image she shows me, telling me a story on each one and how she got it. She was adorable and it hurt to see her upset. We talked a bit more till a guard told her she had to leave, "I'll be back for you tomorrow." She said.