Groups||108

I wake to Wanda laying next to me with her arm over me, I move closer to her and brush the hair out of her face. "Morning" she said softly with her eyes closed. 

"Morning" I said as I played with her hair. After a few minutes Wanda started to wake up fully. 

"Your cute in the morning" She said now opening her eyes to look at me. 

"Cute?" I asked and she giggled 

"Yeah." she said crawling on top of me. 

"So what am I during the rest of the day?" I asked, she didn't give me a response she just kept smiling with her hands on my shoulders and leaned down for a kiss. The sun started to come through the window and it shined right in her eyes making them look like a light green color. "Your eyes are really pretty" 

"That's one of the first things you told me when we met." 

"I have good memory" she smiled and brought me into another kiss then there was a knock on the door, I didn't have a chance to answer until they walked through the door, "Nat I didn't say you could come in"  

"I didn't think I needed permission, I came in here to say, Wanda your brother won't stop bothering me about the kiss and Carol is one sentence away from blasting him in space." She complained making Wanda and I laugh. 

"Is that all you came in here for?" Wanda asked. 

"No" she said smirking and walking out the door. 

"Ok I may be the oblivious one but she definitely has a thing for you and I'm not even mad about it" I said to Wanda. 

"Well she had a thing for you at first." 

"Really? I just joked about it I don't know it was true." 

"You really are oblivious." We talked a bit more before getting up and ready for the day. When we were done we headed downstairs, someone was cooking but not any of the good cooks in the compound. So who? 

"Pietro?" I asked walking around finding him near the stove.

"Morning Y/n"

"I didn't know you could cook" 

"You think Wanda always knew how to cook? I had to teach her" 

"I have a feeling your better" 

"Hey." I heard Wanda say, I turn around. 

"Sorry Wands but he is 12 minutes older."

Once breakfast was cooked we all sat down at the table ready to eat. "So have you guys heard from Hydra?" Peter asked the table to which I answered.

"Surprisingly no, 7 years without a word or incident." I explained finally feeling at peace that Hydra is behind us for good.

"Almost seems to good to be true,"

"Pietro!" Wanda said, almost in a warning like way.

"It's ok Wands, he's right. Bucky and I have been keeping an eye on things"

"We've been searching for bases but we haven't found any, they spread out, hiding with in companies we trust. Small or big." Bucky added.

Tony put his fork down before jumping into the conversation. "Use the glasses I left for you"

"There could be thousands of them, I can't just walk into SHEILD or in and out of buildings searching for agents one by one." I said in defense

"That's what we're here for, I can help you design more for the team to help,"

"He has a point, we could spread out too and tag along for back up" Clint said.

I sigh turning my head to Bucky looking to see if he's up for it, "I'm in" He said.

Steve pushed his plate forward a bit putting his elbows on the table, "Ok so it's settled, start tomorrow we'll have two groups. Group one Peter, Wanda, Y/n, Tony, Clint, Nat. Group two Thor, Bucky, Carol, Pietro, Banner, and I. We have one mission, to end Hydra, and keep Bucky and Y/n from being caught.

After we ate Tony and I headed down to the garage to work on the glasses. "This should be easy just copy and paste the program" He said. 

"You know, I'm not a fan of everyone having the same tech as me, I thought Peter and I were special" 

"I'll give you and Peter more access to things if that helps" 

"Deal, J.A.R.V.I.S. how much time till the upload is finished?" 

"Almost done Y/n Parker, the program will be uploaded soon" 

"Thanks J.A.R.V.I.S." After a few hours of working Tony and I took a break.

"How's it going?" Wanda asked walking up to me. 

"It's...going, what's up with you?" 

"Nothing much" 

"You're lying" 

"Just worried" 

"Wands you have nothing to worry about" 

"You don't know what can happen" 

"I'll be fine, I promise." I pulled her into a hug and felt her crying in my shoulder so I picked her up and laid down on the couch holding her. After a while I noticed she fell asleep and I started rubbing her back and watching tv. 

"Food is here" Peter said walking through the front door. He walked over to me where he saw Wanda laying on top of me "Is she ok?"

"Yeah she's just worried Hydra is going to get me" Peter helped me wake Wanda up for lunch and we all sat on the couch. 

"How's tomorrow going to work?" Peter asked 

"I guess there will be two different buildings for the different teams, we, Bucky and I, go in first and let you all know if we see any agents and we fight them and if backup is needed you guys come in." Peter nods.