Final Battle||93

"Cap it's Sam. Can you hear me?" Steve and I look at each other. They're here, they're back, and alive. Trying to hold back my excitement Steve and I turn to our right looking for where he is. "On your left" we turn back around and see an orange sparkly thing.

I see T'Challa, Okoye, and Shuri walk out along with there army behind them and Bucky slightly to the side of them. Sam flies from above them. Then a bunch of the portals opened up, everyone who dusted away. They're back. I see Peter swing in and smile to myself holding back my tears.

As everyone starting walking out of there portals, I saw Wanda land, Steve pats my back also holding back his excitement. 

Thor and Tony sit up. We watch as Pepper lands in her suit Tony thought she would never wear. Tony and I look at each other.

Just as I thought that was it, Scott turned big and brought everyone out of the compound safely. Once everyone lined up Steve nodded to me. 

"Avengers!..." He called for Thors hammer "Assemble." T'Challa and Thor yell letting everyone know to charge. We all took our hits and started running while Thanos pointed his sword at us letting his army run into hell.

We all start attacking, I blasted them all down within my area with my powers. The aliens had their own weapons I took a sword and started stabbing them. I had another that I used to go around flying through anyone on Thanos' army without me touching it. I look over and see Tony hugging Peter.

I speed over there. "Peter," I said and he runs over to me and gives me a hug. 

"It's been so long," He said. 

"I know. We'll catch up later," I said as I ran off grabbing my sword again and getting back into the fight.

I saw Clint running with the glove in his hand awhile a giant thing was chasing him. I hit it with my powers making it fall back him and sliced my sword across its neck killing it. Clint turned around to look at me and I waved my hand for him to keep running.

Clint: Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?

Steve: Get those stones as far away as possible!

Bruce: No! We need to get them back where they came from.

Tony: No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel.

Scott: "Hold on!" Scott shrinks down to normal size. "That wasn't our only time machine."

We hear a car horn in the distance.

Steve: Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?

"Yes. But you're not gonna like where it's parked." Someone who has an Asgardian accent said.

Tony: Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?

Scott: Maybe ten minutes.

Steve: Get it started. We'll get the stones to you.

Hope: We're on it, Cap.

After a few more minutes of fighting I see Thanos running then stopping. I look around and see Wanda had landed right in front of him. Piles from the crushed compound lifted into the air as well as her. 

She started throwing them at him, she kept throwing energy balls knocking him down. He stood up a grabbed his sword and was pushing it on to her but she was stopping it with her powers. 

Her eyes were a bright red as she smirked and broke his sword and making it fall out of his hands. She lifts him up into the air crushing him and making him suffer ripping every layer of his armor off slowly making him yell in pain.