Logic||66

When we get there, they lead us to our table, we ordered our food and now we were waiting. "I have something for you, I wanted to give it to you a lot sooner like months ago, but I was scared." 

"What is it?" She pulls out a small box and slides it across the table to me. She started playing with her hands, so I knew she was nervous. It was a black ring band and on the outside it said 'Maximoff' I smile looking at it.

"I know you and Pietro were close, even before we started dating and, I just thought that since you got me this necklace with his powers in it along with yours, you'd want something too. You don't have to wear it I know the last name on it is a bit much but" I put the ring on, which I guess cut her off. 

"I love it." I said still looking at it on my hand.

"Ok, good" She says letting out a sigh of relief. I take her hand from across the table. "I love you." She smiles at what a said, 

"I love you too" When our food came we ate while talking and laughing. When we were done Wanda said she wanted us to go to a bar and hang out there before bed so we did.

We were sitting at the bar stools, there was music playing, people were dancing, it was more of a club than a bar. "Wands I'll be right back I'm going to head to the bathroom." "Ok" I left for the bathroom and when I came back I knew I was going to have fun.

There was a man standing behind Wanda. He turned her chair around so that she had to look at him. Y/n I have know idea where you are at the moment but I need you now. She said to me through her head. She didn't like using her powers in public, ecspellay if it was for violence because that's all she'll be know for. 

Don't worry I see you, let me deal with it. I said walking over to the guy who was now brushing Wandas hair behind her ear.

I pat his back. "Hey man, think you should leave." I said trying to stay calm "Who are you?" "Oh, my bad Y/n Parker" I reach my hand out for a hand shake with my left arm which clearly grabs his attention off of Wanda because he didn't expect me to have a metal arm. He shakes it. "So why don't you leave this women alone."

"I'm good, I know she wants me, her eyes say it all." "I'm sorry that wasn't a question, it was a demand." I said, causing him to stand up to face me. "Why is that?" "She's taken." "By who?" "A mass murderer, keep asking questions you'll probably be the next victim, but this time the person murdered isn't so innocent."

He fixes his poser, I can tell he's nervous but trying to hide it. "I'm supposed to believe you're the murderer." "You don't have to, I'm just warning you." He laughs a little then swings at me and I catch his fist. "Lets take this outside." I said with a smirk. I punched his face and used my speed to head outside hoping he follows. And just like a dog he did.

I caught him off guard and kicked him into an abandoned brick building next door. He wasn't moving, I checked his pulse and he was still alive but knocked out. There was a crowd outside watching but I just walk pass them trying to find Wanda. I found her still in her chair.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked "Yeah I think so" I give her a hug and kiss her cheek, "Come on we should probably head to our room." I said and she nod. I took her hand and we walked into our room. "Sorry, I got carried away." I said, she turns around and gives me a kiss. "I needed your help and you were there, and you didn't kill him, which I know took a lot." "Yes it did." I say picking her up and getting in bed.

Wandas POV Morning

I woke up early today a bit, in the room there was a coffee maker, so I made myself some coffee getting back into bed with Y/n and I turned on the Tv. Roughly about and hour later she started to move. She put her arm around my stomach hugging me while she was still laying down.

I smiled looking down at her and I rubbed her back. The show wasn't supposed to start till later today around 3. So, we could spend the day together doing whatever she wanted. "Hey" She said, I looked down and saw her smiling, 

"Hi". She sits up and straddles me, "God I'm so lucky to have you." She said, I laugh. 

"So the tickets are for later today around 3, what do you want to do in the meantime?" I asked, 

"Probably just walking around or nothing and stay here." 

"Ok well when do you want to leave?" 

"Later, I'd like to watch tv and rest for a bit." She smiles and gives me a kiss.

We laid in bed watching tv and ordered room serves for lunch. When it was time to leave we got ready and headed to Broadway theatre. We got there and took our seats. "Wands what if the voice comes back? Like in the middle of the show?" "Lets hope not but if so don't worry, when we get back home we can talk to Tony about it." She nods. The show started and I spent most of the time watching Y/n sing along quietly to the music which was really enjoyable.

The show was about to end soon and I look over at Y/n and see she's looking at the ground tense. "Y/n" I grab her hand and she looked at me. "Help me Wands" She said. We were sat in the middle so we couldn't really leave. I took her hand and locked her fingers with mine. "I can use my powers to get the voice out temperately" I whispered to her; she nodded her head yes. And so I did.

She let out a sigh of relief but she was still tense, nervous that the voice would come back. I didn't know what else to do to help her, at least while we were here. When the show was over we were walking back to the car and Y/n was quiet, I stopped on the side of the sidewalk so people don't bump into us and I gave her hug.

"What's this for, not that I'm complaining." She said I look up at her and give her a kiss "Because I can." I say, she brings me into a tight hug and we go in the car just driving "Where do you want to eat?" I asked. "You can't come to New York and not have New York pizza" She said.

We kept driving until we got to a small pizza place. We ordered and sat at a table for the two of us. "You know I still cant believe you don't like pineapple on pizza" I say, 

"Maximoff don't get me started, I have to watch you eat pineapple on pizza, don't push it." She said which made me laugh. 

"Ok, so you don't like fries dipped in ice cream right?" I asked. 

"Of course I do, but that's different."

"How?" 

"Ok on a pizza what do you have? Tomato sauce, cheese and bread. Mixed with pineapple, a fruit juice basically. But with fries, it's only potatoes. Boom, that's my logic." I laugh while she explains. 

"You're an idiot." 

"Hey, not very nice considering I'm your idiot." I smile looking at my food while she laughs watching me.