Don't Become too Close||2

At the lab

"You guys really don't have to help me; you all need to leave before Hydra comes for the both of us. Right now, the only thing I need help with is taking this thing off my arm." I say while on the bed in the lab.

"No, it's ok we can handle them, right now we have to worry about you." Wanda say's with a slight smile in her face. She rips the thing off my arm. I'm finally free.

"No really, I don't need the help they will heal. You all aren't the only ones with superpowers." I nod to Wanda.

Bruce is about to walk over to me; he lifts up my shirt a little. "Oh, wow ok, it seems that she's right she's already healed. We might have to run some test this is fascinating."

"No, no test. One not a fan, two not a fan, three I need to leave, four I'm not your experiment. Been there done that, don't like it." Bruce nods his head and walks out of the lab leaving it to just be me a Wanda.

I sit up from the bed I was in, while Wanda sits next to me. "Wanda. Is it ok if I call you that?" "Yes" She responds looking at me. "I'm sorry for attacking you and your team. *I look down at my hands and noticed I'm still wearing the gloves Hydra gave me for missions* God there are so many deaths on my name." I say as I'm taking off the gloves. "Do you think they'll forgive me? You know for what I did out there?" I ask now looking up. "Of course." She said.

I lower my head down and then stand from the table. "Well, I better get going, I'll have to make a run for it before Hydra find's me again. *Wanda just stares at me with slight confusion* You have really pretty eyes by the way." I say looking at her but before I can open the door, she says something back. 

"What do you mean leave? You can stay with us." "As much fun as that sounds Wanda, I'm putting you all in danger." How many times am I going to repeat that? I turn around to see the team standing outside the door.

"I was just leaving; I'm not trying to cause any more problems." I say trying to clear the air. Someone steps forward it's the one in the black suit getting closer to me. "Shit I choked you, didn't I?" "Really? What made you think that?" She says still getting closer to me. The guy with the goatee bread starts to speak up. "Ok Natasha that's enough."

"Look Y/n, we want you to stay. We think you would make a great addition to the team. We could help you." The guy in Pajamas says. Bruce must've told them about my healing. I'm about to say something when Wanda walks out of the lab and stands next to me and speaks before I can answer. 

"At least give her time to think about it, she just got her memory back, we should let her rest." "Ok, but where would she stay, we don't have any rooms left, we are still building new ones." The guy responds back. "Y/n can stay with me." Wanda puts her hand on my shoulder and smiles. I'm normally not one for physical touch but for some reason I couldn't shake her hand off.

Wanda takes me to her room and shows me around. "Wanda I would love to stay here but I didn't pack anything for myself, I don't own anything." I try to tell Wanda so she could let this go, her and her team would be a lot safer without me. "No Y/n it's ok, here take my clothes. The leather jacket, and pants might suit you, but you need to be comfortable." Wanda throws me a shirt and shorts she had on a chair. 

She sits on her bed waiting for me to change. "Uh...you want me to change right here? Now?" I ask her. I can hear her sigh and she goes to the bathroom waiting for me to change. I could've gone in the bathroom, if I knew that was one. I thought that was a walk-in closet. 

I finished changing and knock on the bathroom door, so she knows I'm ready. She walks out and looks at me in her clothes and laughs a little. "How long do I need to stay here?" She shrugs and brings me downstairs with the rest of the team.